[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DDOS getamped.eu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bluahbal.png (1015 KB, 1191x570) Image search: [Google]
bluahbal.png
1015 KB, 1191x570
Hi me and an other few people want to ddos the game called getamped eu version. The company doesn't give a shit about this game and the gm is just random banning people for inviting here to a game. So we are done with them in about 15 mins we are going to start the ddos if you guys could help it would be awesome.
>>
Getting on it!
>>
>>321298704

sent ;)
>>
Getting one it!
>>
>>321298704
Yeah dude! Totally down! Give me your email so I can send you the secret latest DDOSing equipment!
>>
>>321298704
LMFAO
>>
>>321298704
Sure send email and SSC and i'll totally help.
>>
>>321298704
Grow up.
>>
>normies still think 4chan is full of big bad hackers who do raids on request
>>
>>321299407
It really amazes me.

If it wasn't a huge breach of privacy, and easily corruptable/exploitable, it would be lulzy if mods would post IP of newfags who makes these types of threads.
>>
sent some!
>>
Where the fuck are the mods?
>>
>>321299161
>>321298704
Dude, im waiting! I got the tools! Let's wreck some shitty company's sites, man!
>>
>>>/b/
>>
>>321298704
Gosh, we should call the hacker known as 4chan!
>>
>>321298704
>>321299161
Dude! Still waiting on that email. Wanna give you a christmas present, claim it dude.
>>
File: 48539.gif (47 KB, 232x320) Image search: [Google]
48539.gif
47 KB, 232x320
>>321298704
reporting you to the Cyber Police
>>
>GetAmped is still a thing

I remember this from years ago. Game was a fucking huge (probably illegal) cash shop game. Despite this the servers were the worst shit imaginable and the only posts on the official forums were of people complaining about lag. Which apparently still hasn't been fixed.
>>
Cyberstep is ripping off people.
>>
>>321301214
All of Cyberstep's bullshit is legal because you're buying the in-game currency first, then using THAT on the gachapon.

Some guy spent like 3000 dollars to get a robowaifu in a wedding dress when it first came out a couple years ago. Someone else mailed a dragon dildo to their office in Japan as a result and they took pictures of it.
>>
>>321302060

It's essentially gambling. They're doing some real shady shit to circumvent gambling laws.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.