[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmass time!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
So /v/, what did you buy/get for christmass?
I bought myself pic related in the steam sale, but sadly it won't boot. Steam keeps saying "preparing to launch Killer is dead" over and over.
I also got hemorrhoids. I'm fucking 23 years old
>>
>>321296232
>implying getting hemorrhoids is something unusual
I got it when I was 17, got drunk and fell asleep in the toilet
>>
>>321296232
I got:

Ys the oath in felghana
STALKER series
Hitman blood money

lmao asswarts
>>
>>321296467
>17
jesus, I thought I had it bad. Merry christmass mate
>>
you need some more fiber in your diet OP
>>
>>321296531
Merry Christmas to you too
>>
>>321296571
yea, my doctor said the same
>>
>>321296232
Drink more water. Get more fiber in your diet. Don't strain yourself when you're taking a shit.
>>
What are hemorrhoids and how do I avoid them
>>
>>321297298

try not to spend too much time on the toilet

eat more fiber drink more water
>>
>>321296232
how do you know it you got hemorrhoids, does your asshole feel weird or what
>>
>>321297673
when you have bumps near your asshole that hurt like hell. You can't take a shit nor sit down without feeling pain
>>
>>321297298
>What are hemorrhoids
search google images
>>
>>321297828
Thank god I don't have them, for someone with a terrible diet I need to eat more fiber with my skeleton ass.
>>
>>321296739
>doctor tells my father (was operated)i need to walk more
>half the days of the week i walk 10km just because
dunno.jpg
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>321297298
>What are hemorrhoids
>>
>>321298067
Why did you do that to me
>>
>>321298225
merry christmass motherfucker
>>
File: 1219.gif (18 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
1219.gif
18 KB, 300x150
>>321297828

>my hemmheroids were so big I couldn't even push out a solid shit
>had to take laxatives in order to be able to actually relieve myself
>every time I went to poop I had to endure the feeling of having molten lava shoot out my ass
>couldn't even wipe because it aggravated my roids so much that they swelled up to an even larger size
>always had to go clean my butt off in the shower, which never got the job done and always left me with a shitty asshole
>tfw I had to endure this constant torture for three weeks before it finally went away

One of the worst experiences of my fucking life. Thank god it happened during the summer, or else I probably would have end up getting held back a grade.
>>
>>321298446
>or else I probably would have end up getting held back a grade.
how old were you? Sounds like you were incredibly young
>>
>>321296232
Its not uncommon. Got mine because i had to go camping and the ones responsible for toilet paper forgot, so now i bring a pack with me no matter what. Damn hemmy attacks me at least once or twice a year now(also literally at the tip of the hole so i feel it).
>>
>>321298548

I was 15 senpai. You're not even supposed to get them that young, but I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Kind of surprising too, because I never thought my diet was lacking that much in fiber since I always ate a ton of fruit.
>>
>>321297298
Clean it especially with warm water every #2. Dont feel disgusted because you had to get physical to clean it. Just wash your hands twice when youre done.
>>
>hemorrhoid thread
But why
>>
>>321299035
boredon
>playing ffXIV
>dunno what the fuck to do honestly
>>
>>321299035
Hey at least theres warnings on how not to get it so can keep on gaming in peace.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.