[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Is "the final bosman" the best show of all time?

whats your opinion /v/.

https://youtu.be/yiHPB_dPyhU?list=WL
>>
>>321294727
he's pretty good
>>
I'm going to pretend to be kinda nice and then apologise for nintendo a lot

oops I forgot to be funny or interesting
>>
>>321295656
Alright, have fun with that. What does that have to do with Bosman though?
>>
>>321295656
he admits his bias towards Nintendo and says it because he grew up with it, he even admits that most of their games are hit right now.
>>
File: 1449770989756.jpg (13 KB, 229x302) Image search: [Google]
1449770989756.jpg
13 KB, 229x302
Nope, never could stand this guy's attitude.

He doesn't have anything original or interesting to say about video games and he's unfunny as fuck.

When Final Bosman started I knew it was the right time to get off GT.

Years later when I saw an episode of Huber Hype I was proven more than right
>>
File: 1448803726371.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1448803726371.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>321294727
that particular video is pretty boring but generally it's a cool show, don't know about "best of all time"

either way why are you making this thread

do you want to attract shitposters?
>>
I thought the guy in the pink wig was Luscious Duncan for a minute.
>>
>>321296663
nah just wanted to know what people think of him because many people on /v/ hate alot internet personalities and hes pretty chil af.
>>
>>321296770
well be wary of calling something "best of all time" then, because that's just easy shitposting bait
>>
What is the DVD case he holds up when he talks about Chappie? The robot looks kind of like a live-action patlabor but I doubt he has enough taste to even know what that is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.