[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just beat the game for the first time and i went kirk/buzzsaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13
So I just beat the game for the first time and i went kirk/buzzsaw. Now I'm ready to experience with other builds. I want to try dex/skill build on my next character but bloodborn seems to have many weapons that scales with more than 2 stats. So if I want a pure skill build what weapon should i get? Or is it more optimal to for for hybrid build such as skill/arcane/blood? So with hybrid is it better to level both stats evenly or prioritize one stat over the other?
>>
>>321294363
Weapons with skill/arc scaling have abysmal arc scaling. So you're better off going pure skill.
>>
File: bloodborne-cainhurst-castle.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-cainhurst-castle.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>>321294363
>replayability
>different builds
>a lot of weapons

B-But DaS2 fags told me Bloodborne was short and had no content or replayability ;_;;
>>
Always prioritize either STR or SKL over ARC or BLT.
>>
File: 1439540480396.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439540480396.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>321296767
The only thing that kills the replayability is dungeons and gems, and they're pretty much necessary.
>>
File: 1395104496904.jpg (14 KB, 300x461) Image search: [Google]
1395104496904.jpg
14 KB, 300x461
>>321299217
>do a Santa Clause cosplay for the holidays
>using HMS for big green pine tree sword slashan, with 16STR/50ARC
>doing all this trash damage because arcane gems are in end-game-tier dungeons
>>
>>321294363

Reiterspallach, rakuyo and saif come to mind.

I'd recommend an arcane build though.

Arcane is by a huge margin the best build you could possibly make without a doubat. It has by far the largest access to weapons since you can convert any pure physical weapon into an arcane one, plus it's got access to all the sweet hunter tools, deal elemental damage to exploit weaknesses and have access to the broken ayy lmao transformation that is OP as all fuck. It's by far the most versatile build with an extremely wide range of play styles, all of which are very powerful. And despite what they say, gem farming is only a chore if you're retarded and go for the absolute best ones, which you have no reason to, but you can just settle for +23.1% gems from cb7jig9p that takes like an hour to get 2~4.
>>
>>321294363
I'm currently doing Skill/Bloodtinge -build and it's really fun and I actually kinda hated the game during my first playthrough when I did Strength -build.
>>
>>321296767
Compared to something like Scholar of the First Sin it has very little stuff.

and I recommend going full arcane. It's the most fun I've had with the game, I usually don't like playing magic characters in From's games but it's great in BB. Moonlight Greatsword!
>>
>>321299637
>>321299637
But I can see myself playing BB a lot of playthroughs while SotFS I want to just fucking drop without beating that shit
>>
>>321299869
That's because quality > quantity

Dark souls 2 is fucking terrible. I simply cannot bring myself to ever reach the DLCs no matter how much I try because I always end up dropping the game altogether.

>>321299637
>recommending an arcane build for literally the worst weapon available to it

stop
>>
>>321296767
It is short. It's DeS length. That makes it slightly easier to replay.

Although the weapon distribution is all kinds of fucked.

>>321299413
I'm doing Skill/Bloodtinge too, and while it looks the coolest, I'm finding it way harder than my basic generic strength build playthrough. Getting to Chikage was a pain in the ass, no hard knockdowns makes hunter fights a bitch, and the range is becoming a real problem on the DLC bosses with gigantic HP pools. Also Evelyn's shooting animation is driving me nuts. It's cool, but shooting over people is absolutely retarded.
>>
Skill sucks in bloodborne. Worse damage output in the game tbqhwyf
>>
>>321300051
>It's DeS length

Are you retarded?
>>
>>321300187
Took me about twenty hours for a first playthrough, exactly the same as DeS.
>>
>>321299961
What's wrong with the moonlight greatsword? I've been using it on my current character and I'm smoking everything left and right.

>>321300187
I beat BB in 15 hours my first playthrough, it's shorter than DeS too.
>>
>>321299961
I'm at the Dlcs, and they are awful for the most part. Sunken is trash, Iron starts strong but goes to shit a third in, same with Ivory. The optional areas are where I'm at, and they are the embodiment of Dark Souls 2, just fucking awful with horrible level design, swarms of needlessly tough enemies, and band bosses that are difficult rather than good, as well as being rehashes
>>
>>321300165
Rakuyo looks so cool though.

>>321299385
Are the Hunter Tools actually good? Everyone complains about how forgettable/situational they are.

Also, pure arcane or some other hybrid, which do you prefer?
>>
>>321300051
>Also Evelyn's shooting animation is driving me nuts. It's cool, but shooting over people is absolutely retarded.

I have a problem where if an enemy comes too close to me and I shoot the enemy, the shot kinda goes past the enemy because Evelyn is kinda long as fuck compared to the hunter pistol.
>>
>>321300460
Rakuyo feels weak and it needs a ton of stamina to combo

Arcane is really strong now since tentacle hand damage was buffed and it can parry/backstab now
>>
>>321300575
Exactly. Your character whips it out and fires sideways, so the bullets don't go straight and you miss if people are right up in your face. It's a huge pain in the ass because I always go for parries.
>>
>>321300460

Augur of Ebrietas is extremely good after it got buffed and it only costs one bullet. Blacky Eye is also excellent because it's ranged and only costs 1 bullet as well. I use those two a lot, as well as Executioner's Gloves.

The rest isn't as good, although I've played a healer using Choir Bell in chalice dungeons by keeping NPCs alive when they should have died already against tough bosses on my twink, i.e. Ebrietas. A Call Beyond is fun to use in pvp situations because of its ridiculous tracking.

>>321300640
>rakuyo
>weak

The rakuyo is literally a much better version of BoM with the biggest combination of attacks of any weapon as well as a spin-to-win L2 with hyperarmor. There's fucking nothing weak about it.
>>
File: CGR_Mark.gif (3 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
CGR_Mark.gif
3 MB, 300x241
>>321300341
>Shorter than DeS
Nigga what? The only thing that requires time in DeS is getting the pure bladestone to plat.
>>
>>321300772
I use Beast Roar too against hunters / human sized things. You just stunlock them, they can't deal with being constantly knocked down and smacked.
>>
>>321301274
Bloodborne isn't really all that long.
>>
>>321300772
So what weapons do you use, and what did your progression look like?

I want to do a Moonlight Holy Sword build, but I have no idea what I'd be fighting Ludwig with.
>>
>>321301572
DS2>>DS>BB>>DeS
In terms of length
>>
>>321302056
I'd put it like

DaS2 > DaS >>> BB > DeS

BB is only longer than DeS by merit of having a bunch of optional areas, which I'm counting. But even then, DaS is still twice as long.
>>
>>321302565
If you dont count the Chalice Dungeons, which are optional, I know, but so it is 3/5 parts of DeS.
>>
>>321304316
I forgot about Chalice Dungeons because I hate them.
>>
Go full Bloodtinge, and stock up on bone marrow ash

Just fuck everything up. It was the easiest, most entertainingly overpowered thing I've done in a Souls game
>>
File: 1449708053427.jpg (205 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1449708053427.jpg
205 KB, 600x900
>>321302565
>>321302056
At least BB is finished and both DaS 2 and 1 are unfinished games. Bloodborne at least to me felt more satisfying to finish by the end of it, even though it is shorter then the others. DaS dies once you kill Gold Brothers and when you get the Lordvessel the game falls apart.

DaS 2 was shit at the beginning to end. The DLC's introduced my most hated boss in all of these games. Which is that fucking Gank Squad.
>>
>>321300772

>want to do a cool build with Rakuyo
>stuck it at the end of the DLC

Damnit.
>>
>>321306406
Play with it at New Game once you feel the need to replay the game harder.
>>
>>321306052
I don't agree at all. DaS1 has one unfinished area, which is Lost Izalith. DaS2 is shit, but is still finished.

The run-up to Gwyn felt like a proper conclusion to things. I killed Mergo's Wet Nurse and went "wait is that it?"

DaS1's second half is underrated. It's not as good as the first, but it's not nearly as bad as you say. Most of it is still pretty well designed and fun. The thing that people generally dislike about it is how the level design paradigm shifts when the game gives you the ability to warp. The interconnectedness of the first half is a big part of why the game's memorable. With that said, BB gives you the ability to warp right off the bat and I think that also informs the level design in a way that's different from DaS1.
>>
>>321301834
Ludwig is extremely easy if you have a weapon that does massive stagger potential basically blunt weapons. The Chikage if you want to get rid of the fight as fast as possible, but that's if you are gud at dodging. As for the best weapon for him is obviously the fucking Pizza Cutter.
>>
>>321306869
I didn't actually know that because I've only ever fought him with Chikage. Which was kind of a bitch honestly.
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20151223231948.jpg (443 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20151223231948.jpg
443 KB, 1920x1080
>>321294363
I had some fun with my Skill/Bloodtinge Build. The Chikage's pretty cool, Rakuyo is also pretty fun to use, and Simon's Bowblade is pretty great. Just kind of sucks that they're all locked off until around the mid or late game areas
>>
>>321299217
At least with the dlc you can get 20-22% cursed gems easily enough. The jump to 27 is huge but fuck doing it on a fun build or a minor twink build.
>>
>>321306985
Did you do the 25 skill/50 bloodtinge thing for maximum tricked Chikage?

I'm running the same, but I think it's the wrong build for me because I like parries so much. Apparently higher skill nets far better visceral attacks?

Chikage + Evelyn + Knight's looks so damn cool though. Injects a bit of color and vibrancy into the game. I love all of the Cainhurst stuff, feels like the 3D Castlevania we never got.
>>
>>321306743
>DaS1 has one unfinished area, which is Lost Izalith
Duke's was the only finished final location in the game that felt fully realized, but was too short. Tomb of the Giants felt like a bum rush to Nito. There was no point to kill anything there.
Lost Izalith is trash.
>>321306743
>I killed Mergo's Wet Nurse and went "wait is that it?"
For me Mergo was not the final boss. And Nightmare of Mensis was a nice final location of the game. And is the most well designed final stage of any Souls game. The boss fight against Gerhman was amazing in comparison to Gwyn, because of the exploit with Gwyn with Parrying. You can do the same thing to Gehrman, but I had more difficulties with it in comparison to Gwyn.

Gwyn was ultimately at first my favorite boss until I learned how easy it was to perry him.
>>
>>321307339
I found Gehrman to be exactly the same as Gwyn, but with a second phase. Either way I just parried him to death.
>>
>>321307204
Nah, I did more of a mix of Skill and Bloodtinge and ended up with them being about even.
>>
>>321306869
I'd stagger him every third hit with Ludwig's holy sword. I'm really dreading playing the game without falling back on that OP thing when I do a bloodtinge build.
>>
>>321307531
You could probably still do that if you go STR/BLT.

SKI/BLT is kind of annoying though since all you get is Chikage, which doesn't really stagger anything consistently.
>>
>>321294363
>weapons are tied to badges that are dropped by bosses
>These badges carry across all of your characters(tied to trophies)
There you go, I just fixed the game with the maximum fun setting on. If you disagree you are an idiot.
>>
>>321307531
>>321306932
I wouldn't even be able to defeat Ludwig without my Hunter's Axe soloing him in my first character. The Pizza Cutter is a stagger king and it does extra damage that lingers afterwards with the saws spinning. The Saw Cleaver is amazing as well since that bonus untransformed hidden beast buff with fire paper mitigates his shit down.
>>
>>321299413
I'm currently trying this out (first playthrough was STR), but I'm really struggling to find decent weapons for it, and from what I've seen, I've got to clear like half the game again before the decent skill weapons come up

fuck the threaded cane
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D.jpg (430 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D.jpg
430 KB, 1280x720
>>321307697
I'd go dex/blt since there's a lot of dex weapons I like.

It's gotta wait til I'm done with xenoblade though
>>
>>321307956
>Fuck the threaded cane
Hey fuck you! That weapon is fucking great.
>>
>>321307956
You don't get anything so better get used to the fucking threaded cane.

The classic SKI/BLT basically gets Chikage and the Bowblade with the DLC, and that's your lot.

If you feel like you need the damage boost, get the repeating pistol and bone marrow ash. With high bloodtinge, it does an ungodly amount of burset damage.
>>
>>321308090
Funny, I'm playing Bloodborne because I'm so pissed off at NoA and I'm waiting either for 5.5.0 loadline and an uncensored version of Xenoblade, or Japanese fluency. Whichever comes first.
>>
>>321308137
>people always forget about the Reiterpallash
Its under-repped for how fucking good it is. +10 it and laugh as you murder everything and shoot everybody in pvp to death.
>>
>>321308276
I think Reiterpallasch is better with more skill and less bloodtinge.
>>
>>321308137
>You don't get anything so better get used to the fucking threaded cane.

if thats the case, I will stick with the saw spear until cainhurst
really wanted to try out the bowblade and chikage, but I guess they're hours away at this point, I'm only in old yarnham
>>
>>321307956
You should just murder that npc in the dlc for his bowblade as soon as you can. Also get the Reiterpalasch
>>
>>321308370
You're not wrong, it scales really well with SKL and gets some pretty hefty damage on its tricked shots from gems. Almost always outscales a regular gun, while affording you the chance to use shit like the shield to be a maximum faggot.
>>
Retard here:
How do you even do different builds? Start with an entirely different character in a different save slot? What if the weapons I want to play with are only accessible far into the game?
>>
>>321308248
There's a lot of fucking stupid shit NoA changed, but I'm not letting that get in my way. Every day I find something new they censored or turned retarded though so it is annoying. It's also pretty retarded with how grim some of the sidequests can get.

Hey here's a xenophobic guy who wants to murder all alien life helping us.
Hey here's a retard who wants to blow up NLA because we're Mims.
Hey here's a squad leader and his crew, they got their ice cream cake stolen by a robot go help! Oh while you were gone the leader got capped and one of the girls got dismembered by Prone, oops.

But no fundoshi for you.
>>
>>321308748
>What if the weapons I want to play with are only accessible far into the game?
Then you rush them. It sucks, this >>321307868 is how it should be done, but replaying the game will show you just how gud you've gotten and you'll do it in a fraction of the time. If you're really invested you can think of it like NG+ is the game proper and the first playthrough is just setting up your character.
>>
>tfw realizing only a handful of bosses are actually required

speedrun of BB must be like 30 minutes
>>
>>321308748
Since this is Bloodborne and all of the interesting weapons are locked behind a gate, a moat, a long road, another moat, a castle, and then a well with two fucking asshole shark giants with more tracking than a Dark Souls 2 enemy, you use the plain jane boring workhorse weapons to get that far. Whether you're strength/skill/arcane, there's an early weapon you can use to get to what you want. Luckily there's upgrade materials out the ass up until chunks, so they'll still do decent damage.

You're fucked on Bloodtinge though, you don't get a melee Bloodtinge weapon until either Chikage or Bloodletter, which is damn near at the end of the DLC.
>>
>>321308096
it's not a damage or scaling problem, I just really don't like the design of the sword part, and the moveset of the whip part

>>321308550
I imagine he's tough as nails?
I killed Eileen at the first meeting for the blades of mercy (by being a cheap motherfucker and letting gravity do most of the work)....but forgot how few souls you get for anything
I'd need to coop gascoigne about 36 times to afford them
>>
>>321307868
holy shit man i was dreading playing a second character because i didn't want to have to find the weapons i want again, you just made this game so good for me.
>>
>>321308893
Well, it's fine that you're enjoying it. I just refuse to pay them money for this. Was looking forward to the game for three years and they fucked it all up.

But I've been waiting this long, I can wait a little more if it means I get away from the Memehouse localizers.

Anyway, yeah, Bloodborne. The girls aren't as pretty, but at least I can see their skivvies.
>>
>>321299961
>That's because quality > quantity

but the weapons in BB really aren't all that interesting either

kill yourself
>>
>>321309163
Chikage ain't bad, only 4 bosses in. Logarius requires you to be good at parrying if you're a low level, though.
>>
>>321307868
What? I started my second playthrough yesterday and the shop is missing everything?
>>
>>321309208
I hate to break your heart like this, but that isn't how it works. He's saying that's how the game should work in order to fix the weapon distribution problem.
>>
>>321309186
Rush over to BSB or Amelia and start doing co-op for them, they're worth good souls. Amelia also lets you get into the dlc to try and get the bowblade sooner. I'm not sure how he'd be since I've never fought him though. Too bad almost all the weapons you can run and rush to in the dlc are str. I think like one is skill at all.
>>
>>321309483
Probably should have read my post a bit more carefully. That's how I WANTED the game to be, not how it is. Sorry buddy. I wish it was true.
>>
>>321309008
>>321309163
Dammit. Was this an issue in Souls games? I've never really replayed any of them. What that anon suggested is really good idea though.
>>
>>321309541
cheers dude, I'm at old yarnham now and got my shit pushed in (and lost 15K) by Djura, but I might ignore him and just go through to BSB
have a good xmas
>>
>>321309592
my bad
that really would be nice, feels like I have to cheese and cheat to get the good stuff
>>
>>321309641
Other souls games had a lot of weapons that were analogs to each other. Which was great for shit like "I want to use a greatsword!" so grab one of the early ones and swap to the later one.

HOWEVER this leads to all the weapons feeling similar and having no real identity like bloodbornes. Despite my absolute hatred for BB's weapon distribution, it does weapons waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the souls series.
>>
>>321309641
Generally there's some way to get almost any weapon in the game pretty much right after you start in a Souls game besides Demon's. Although several of them might require farming an enemy like the BSS or save scumming for black knight stuff. The only ones locked behind stuff are boss soul ones and dlc ones really.

>>321309694
You should be able to just roll off the rooftops nearby where you enter to get to BSB faster. Unless there was a shortcut door there I'm not remembering.
>>
>>321309641
No, because DeS and DaS were open enough that you could get most of the weapons you wanted in like twenty minutes. Not to mention, the flexibility in the upgrade system meant that you didn't have this Bloodborne problem of having to find certain scaling weapons for specific builds.

For example, in DaS, if I want a Strength/Quality build, the Zweihander is right at the start. If I want a Dex build, I can get the Great Scythe from the Catacombs or the Uchigatana from the merchant immediately. If I want a Faith weapon, the Sword of Astora is right there. If I want an Int weapon, I can go find Rickert immediately and convert any other weapon to Magic.

Finally, DaS had a bunch of nonscaling weapons too which worked for any build.
>>
>>321309694
Protip of all protips. Hold O while climbing the ladder, CLIMB THE LADDER IMMEDIATELY. Proceed to shoot the everliving fuck out of him, and I mean chain shot the shit out of him with your pistol. 80% of the time you will knock his dumb ass off the tower to his death. Exit game and reload to collect the badge. Problem solved.
>>
>>321309495
fug i misread it.
Embarrassed myself on the internet AND never playing a second character?
I'm off to kill myself
merry fuckin christmas
>>
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 693x983) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 693x983
>>321309384
>the girls aren't as pretty
UMMM

Anon.
>>
>>321310206
thatnks mate, will give it a shot
>>
>>321310418
Go away Gehrman. You're waifu is not that pretty.
>>
>>321310206
I've been playing the game for about two months, and i didn't ever once think to hold O while going UP a ladder.
I saw a buddy do it last week and pretty much died. The animation looks so fuckin goofy.
>>
File: team sex.jpg (492 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
team sex.jpg
492 KB, 1280x720
>>321310418
>>
>>321309641
Bloodborne is the worst for making specific builds because while the weapons are deeper and more interesting, they are fewer and sometimes you wont get it until the very tail end of the game.

Also they locked end game gems behind the chalices so have fun doing that shit again and again.
>>
>>321310418
Sliders when? This is pretty much what I've always tried to create whenever I make a female character in souls games.
>>
>>321300306
>>321300341

Beat DeS in 11 hours on my first run.
Bloodborne took almost 20, because I didn't know where to fucking go half the time.
It's also way bigger.

To each their own I guess.
>>
>>321310719
Furthermore, have i been missing this in EVERY souls game? I've been playing them since the day demons souls released in north america, but somehow have never done it.
I've only ever held O going down ladders.
>>
>>321310871

You don't really need endgame gems, though. The gems obtained from the Fishing Hamlet are perfectly fine.
>>
>>321311074
I think it was added in DaS2.
>>
>>321307442

There's one huge difference:

Gherman is rendered completely impotent by parries and the fight is fun as hell. Gwyn is a terrible fight once you realize you can parry him.
>>
>>321311074
i think they added it in 2. replaying 1 and it doesnt seem to have sprinting or sliding on ladders which is annoying
>>
>>321311074
Added in DaS2, but it used stamina there.
>>
>>321310902
I tried but it didn't quite come out right. I can't get the cheek normals to look smooth like that, it's always blotchy as shit under any lighting condition that isn't full-on.
>>
>trying to platinum the game
>on the last chalice
>need living string
>i just finished the game cause i thought i had everything

f u c k
>>
>>321311137
>>321311201
>>321311206
Ah, i don't feel so bad then, haha I played 2 the least.
>>
>>321311286
It should be possible though, right? Aren't humanoid characters in Souls games basically the playable models?
>>
>>321311567
NPC hunters are. Maria and other humanoid bosses generally aren't. If they have custom animations, they probably aren't using facegen.
>>
File: 1.jpg (135 KB, 736x991) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
135 KB, 736x991
>>321311567
>>321311286
>>321310902
postimg dot org/gallery/200tztzzm/

She has a unique hairstyle, and some facial features not available in the character creator. This is the closest attempt I've ever seen.

>>321310781
You're not doing much to convince me anon.

>>321310781
No, you go away. She's literally perfect.
>>
>>321311437
I have good news for you, chalices don't scale to NG+ and a shitload of bosses in this game are optional. Persevere homie.
>>
>>321311843
Also they're like three heads taller than your manlet ass.
>>
>>321311882
i am doing it again and realizing most stuff is optional. however the worst area and bosses in the game, forbidden woods, are required.
>>
>>321312351
Run through it nigga, if you know the paths every area in the game besides a few sections of Yarhagul are easy.
>>
>>321311843
The problem is the cheeks and skin texture. You can't get that perfect porcelain look.

Also the doll's chin is enormous, I never noticed that.
>>
>>321312641
>Also the doll's chin is enormous
All the better for me to cum on.
>>
>>321310781
At least post Elma.

But you probably shouldn't do it here.
>>
>>321306052
Say that to the defiled chalice
Cheapest rushed shit ever
>>
>>321306743
After anor londo it really does feel like a slap job. The sense of journey people wank on about just isnt present in those areas. You go and kill these ancient deities too quickly. Also GIMMICKS

>total darkness
>invisible platforms
>lol dont touch the lava!

its lame
>>
>>321309403
Yeah nah fuck you.
>>
>>321314293
>Mad that you can't use your shield and the lantern
>Only the very end of a massive library level
>Got me there, Izalith blows
>>
>>321315559
i can go on about how shit dukes is

>giant rooms full of snipers
>snipers also teleport
>crystal dudes who cleave your ass apart
>boars in long narrow hallways
>required boss death
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 356x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 356x654
>>321294363
>TFW power went off for a second
>just fully upgraded Stake Driver, and was near the end of the game
>lost all my fucking progress

I'm gonna kill myself holy fucking shit
>>
>>321315917
It's really not that bad.
>>
>>321315917
Dukes is actually pretty fun
>>
File: 1448507867816.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1448507867816.png
159 KB, 289x289
>>321294363
>Skill/Bloodtinge
>after beating Amelia, go to the hunters nightmare and kill Simon ASAP
>coast through the rest of the game with the glorious Bowblade
You won't regret this build. That weapon is seriously GOAT
>>
>>321310418
>>321311843
>tfw the doll is modeled after Maria

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>321294363
The threaded cane is actually a really fun weapon
>>
>>321313910
chalices were made to shove in all the extra bosses they couldnt get in the main game.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.