[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this game. It's confusing and boring. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (84 KB, 360x142) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 360x142
I don't get this game. It's confusing and boring. Why would anyone want to play it?
>>
Git Gud
>>
Their computer can't run dota 2.
>>
>>321293289
lol this was me for a while, then I got a good enough computer to run dota 2 and realized it was even worse than lol

I play smite now
>>
File: lol's five cancers.png (457 KB, 1268x406) Image search: [Google]
lol's five cancers.png
457 KB, 1268x406
>>321292212
because it's addictive and their friends play it

video game addiction is real, people think they can make it to challenger and the game keeps them in a skinner box of occasional fun games inbetween matches full of feeders, AFKs and champ select trolls

thankfully the awful people making the game finally managed to make me quit with their sheer incompetence/insanity/creepy psychoanalysis
>>
>>321292212

By the time you've played it enough to realize you're wrong to dislike it for those reasons, you'll dislike it for an entirely different set of reasons. Leave this particular rabbit hole be.
>>
I just downloaded the game last night and I have no idea how to play and what character is good for a noob
>>
File: chuj wam w ryj.png (1 MB, 1282x807) Image search: [Google]
chuj wam w ryj.png
1 MB, 1282x807
>>321292212
it fuckin suck, would not recomend
LAST TIME /V/ TRICKED ME INTO A GAME
>>
>>321293875

>goes 24/5
>doesn't carry
>thinks he did well

Wew lad.
>>
>>321293805
see >>321293539
just don't start

the game itself can be fun, but the community is rubbish and the developers are incompetent

also see this guy >>321293649

if you really MUST play then my advice is don't spend any money at all on it, and play as Karthus or Annie, who are nice simple champions to play on the surface and pretty useful
>>
>>321293875
>dead mans plate janna
im sorry for you
>>
It's just a game where you punch the other team's crystal to death, but everything before that is the most jaded display of poor sportsmanship known to mankind as you are forced to deal with people who think they're good, but lose anyhow so they will make sure that you are aware of how it is not their fault for the remainder of the game.

If you enjoy playing the same routine over and over, grinding, rehashed characters, arguing, false sense of accomplishment, or watching kids cry, then you should play this.
>>
you have to farm and spend endless hours until you get the knack of it and your only reward is beating some 13 year olds until the devs finally decide to completely fuck everything over again

It's not worth it unless you have a few m8s who are just as bad as you and you have a few rounds when you're bored
>>
>>321293875
>130 cs at 40 minutes

Get fucking good, shitter
>>
>>321292212
>Why would people like what I don't like?
>>
>>321295162
>"competitive" game
>walking back and forth "last hitting" creeps is skill
>>
>>321293805
Out of the free champions this week, I say that nautilus is pretty good for a beginner. Just look at his abilities and build tank.

After a while of playing you should buy a champ and just try to get really good with them and learn what other champs do
>>
File: 5LZUe.png (244 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
5LZUe.png
244 KB, 350x450
>>321293373
>smite
ROFL
>>
File: 1449533761896.jpg (50 KB, 460x440) Image search: [Google]
1449533761896.jpg
50 KB, 460x440
>I don't like this game. Why do other people like this game?

These threads are dumb.
>>
>>321295680
Being able to last hit means you have map control or you're able to slip through the enemy team's map control.

It's not really about the mechanical ability to land last hits, though it's the prerequisite.
>>
>>321292212
Cute waifus? I've seen some threads where people posted the kitsune girl and FJ in shiny latex and both look pretty. Maybe people buy the game for them?
>>
>>321293875
>that name
You sure you're old enough to post here?
>>
They probably think it's fun.
>>
Its the only game where I can play as Bard.
>>
>>321292212
It is a relatively simple game masqueraded as deep and complicated, and the "better" alternative to its steep-learned twin, Dota. In reality though League games tend to boil down to banning 4 FOTM champions then banning 2 counters and then everyone doing the same thing and building the same things.

IIRC people have been banned trying different metas and succeeding ... if you want to play a game like this, play Dota or HoN. If you want to play a real strategy game, look elsewhere.
>>
File: Okay.png (33 KB, 259x233) Image search: [Google]
Okay.png
33 KB, 259x233
Friends mostly

The game is awful though, oddly I've had better games alone than with others. I'd probably enjoy this game more if I could control all 5 heroes on a team, or even queue up with bots. I have a great number of issues with this game and me not being a team player is one of them. It's unfortunate that I've put as much time and money into this game as I have, it could have gone to so many other things but whatever, shit's in the past.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.