[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree that the live letter yesterday showed us that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450593414681.jpg (506 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1450593414681.jpg
506 KB, 1024x1365
So we all agree that the live letter yesterday showed us that they are still bringing fucking nothing.

Yet people are again praising Yoshi for all that he is giving us and forgiving him.
>>
The format for 3.2 is identical to 3.0, and I'm not really sure why people expected that to change.
SE pulled all the XIV devs (besides a skeleton crew of like 12 people) onto finishing XV. They just don't have the staff.
>>
>>321289950
Anyway at this stage I'm just playing for the main story quests.
Tonally it's more akin to traditional Final Fantasy than anything else SE has shat out (besides Bravely Default) in over a decade.
>>
>>321289950

The thing is 2.x each patch had enough content to at least tide me over. Since 3.0 they've just gone downhill and fast.

People have unsubbed and waited for this 3.2 announcement and reveal to decide and most people are jumping back on praising them that they fixed everything rather blindly
>>
>>321287843
It was part.1 Live Letter, you fucking casual faggot trash

Shutup and go back to WoW so you can come back to FFXIV because it's the best option.

"b-but muh raid" Shutup, raid is not everything.

The people that just raid are a bunch of fucking casuals. They can't even get minions and mounts because they're so casual they have to go AFK on a city, and when something like relic pops they're like "b-but it's grindy! baaaaw, gimme raaaaid"

You fucking piece of worthless crap.
>>
>>321287843
I don't get it either. People are saying the reason for the relic weapon being shit is "logical". Like what the fuck no it isn't.
>>
>>321290479
>playing casual fantasy xiv
>b-b-but muh savage!

Call me when it has real endgame
>>
>>321290292
Who is saying that?

The official forums? They're just a vocal minority of cocksuckers.
As long as the game continues to flail about with insufficient patch content it'll continue to bleed subscribers. But Square Enix is only worried about two things right now: Final Fantasy XV and the VII Remake.

XIV broke even during 2.0 and generated a massive profit even after Heavensward. If the game were to go nuclear again like in 1.0, doesn't matter- they've already made their money from this game and now they don't give a shit any more.
XIV will continue to be like this until they turn off life support. Not happy? Quit. It's not changing.
>>
>>321287843
>People are still playing this garbage

From day one it was clear this was gonna be lackluster weaboo shit without any proper end game raiding a la WoW.
>>
>>321287843
You couldn't meme the picture up harder could you?
>>
>>321290479

At no point did I mention raiding, actual fucking content in general would be nice instead of LoV that people do for a couple hours every 2 weeks. Or a glorified Hunt lobby.

>>321290623

Who said what exactly? Reddit and the JP forums I frequented most lately and both were very similar in opinion with getting tired of just poor patches and dribbling content.

As I said tons were waiting on the live letter to see what they say and shit and now at least reddit (I've not seen any discussion here and vg is a cesspool for this), I'm unsure about JP forums, are all saying how great the upcoming patch is going to be and re-subbing again.

The thing is it's probably the best MMO on the market (debatable in fairness) and nobody wants to see it go down but SE are just the most retarded company. I am quitting in essence as my sub runs out in 7 days but I've only ever paid month by month due to my own spare cash.
>>
File: 1450011432756.jpg (83 KB, 650x523) Image search: [Google]
1450011432756.jpg
83 KB, 650x523
>>321290954
>it's probably the best MMO on the market
>>
>>321291118
It is, but if the bar for "MMO quality" were set any lower it'd be subterranean.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.