[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Witcher 3 or Far Cry 4? Witcher 3's combat is not my favourite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Helpful_for_neediness.jpg (11 KB, 314x161) Image search: [Google]
Helpful_for_neediness.jpg
11 KB, 314x161
Witcher 3 or Far Cry 4?

Witcher 3's combat is not my favourite thing in the world, and Far Cry 4 has cars (I love cars) and is cheaper, but I know Witcher is more complete.
So which one should I buy?
>>
>>321282213

GTA V
>>
get far cry 4 if you want the same old boring "please 100% all the locations on your map while climbing radio towers to unlock new areas" shit. witcher 3 is a 100 times more engaging
>>
>>321282265
I already have over 700 hours of GTA V, so I want to play another thing
>>
they've both had massive sales, why don't you have them?
>>
Far Cry 4 also has mini helicopter and grenade launcher which you can use while piloting it, driving any car or riding elephant.
>>
>>321282376
They both look good and I want to play them, but they're not the kind of game I pay full price for
>>
I regret getting Witcher 3 because the combat kills any chance at enjoyment for me. Dialogue choices and character customization are also very lackluster for a RPG. It's basically just an interactive movie with annoying gameplay.
Not sure if FarCry4 is any good but I'd have chosen FarCry 3 over Witcher 3 if that helps.
>>
>>321283212
I rented Witcher for 3 days and while I liked the world and the graphics I felt that the combat would make that exact same thing to me, but the world still felt rich and thats what makes me doubt
>>
>>321283212
This anon gets it. Far cry 4 isn't amazing, but will have some good times (sneaky snipping/back stabbing, blowing shit up with grenade launcher while charging around on elephant back). Better off watching Game of Thrones than playing witcher 3, less button mashing, more boobs
>>
>>321282213
Played both. But still think witcher is a better. If you've played far cry 3, that repetitive feeling will creep in quickly. It's basically far cry 3 at the himalayas. And the ending choice for far cry 4 is a little weak.
>>
>>321282647
>not the kind of game I pay full price for
>both had massive sales
>>
>>321282213

far cry 4 is a pile of shit anon
>>
>>321282213
One was made by Ubisoft; how is this even a fucking question Anon, I mean come the fuck on man. The other one. Buy the other one. Ubishit games are for pirating.
>>
>>321286310
Far Cry 2 was goat and enjoyable anon
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.