[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... whats /v/ veredict on this? I'm about to gift it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: need for.jpg (9 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
need for.jpg
9 KB, 294x171
So... whats /v/ veredict on this?

I'm about to gift it to me for Christmas, but i'd like some feedback.
>>
it's shit
>>
DOA
>>
>>321278294

k, going to purchase it immediatly.
>>
It's not a very good game.
The customization is neat and it's pretty good graphically, but the gameplay is extremely flat, the world is a very boring one to drive around and it's rough around the edges in pretty much every way it could be.

For a tenner or fifteen quid it might be alright, but I wouldn't buy it for more than that.
>>
>>321278214
It has an insane amount of customizing, you can use all kinds of shapes, colors whatever you want to make a bad ass car. so if thats your thing i would definetly pick it up!
>>
File: PrD.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PrD.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>321278420
Good. It's a fantastic racing game. Great arcadey handling with awesome customization.
>>
>>321278608
It's a good game. And it features the fucking Toyota AE86.
>not blasting eurobeat all day while playing this game
Story is cringey as fuck, but thank god you can skip cutscenes.
>>
File: 1434997194745.gif (3 MB, 372x275) Image search: [Google]
1434997194745.gif
3 MB, 372x275
>>321278514
>>321278604
>>321278608

Well, i want a light arcade game, so i think i'll enjoy it, the great customization is a plus, indeed.

If it gives me NFS Underground levels of fun, it's gonna be awesome.

Thanks /v/ros!
>>
>>321278608
>awesome customization
>stance
>awesome
>>
>>321279018
It wont. It's shit.
>>
>>321278514
>but the gameplay is extremely flat, the world is a very boring one to drive around and it's rough around the edges in pretty much every way it could be.
Sounds like every NFS game ever. I've never bought a NFS game and not been disappointed by it. But every few years I fall for the good reviews and convince myself that they may have improved. But they haven't. They never will.
>>
I like it.
I'm a bit into the underground racing culture as a thing tho.

Physics could be a little better, customization is great, lots of options visually and internally, I like the first person cutscenes, they're a bit corny but they drew me in for reasons that I'm not sure of. Graphics are good, lots of missions, I like the drifting mechanics, however you'll need to get used to them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.