[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game giveaway legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1398099815620.gif (1017 KB, 170x247) Image search: [Google]
1398099815620.gif
1017 KB, 170x247
Anyone knows anything about this company?

https://team17.
greenmangaming
.com/

They are offering a free game (which looks interesting) if you link your steam account to them or something like that, but idk what's that about. Anyone knows anything about this? What happens if you get the game? Do you get jewed somehow?

This is the game they are giving away for free:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22610/
>>
>HURF DURF IS IT LEGIT???

Don't be autistic, OP. If you have to ask, it isn't. GreenManGaming is a known scammer website that pretends to sell third-party Steam keys and then keeps your money. Don't fall for it, no matter what their spammers say.
>>
It's not legit
>>
Why even bother linking any info when the game is only $1.50 to begin with?
>>
I just did it and indeed got the game. I had to link my account to them or something, but I guess there is no harm in that.
>>
>>321274635
>http://store.steampowered.com/app/22610/
I have the game, its shit. Like, really fucking shit. don't even bother
>>
I'm getting it, thanks for the info OP.
>>
>>321274876
What does linking specifically do to your account?
>>
>>321275718
prob just give them info of yours so they can sell it for shekels.
>>
Can japanese dogs speak japanese ?
>>
>>321276241
Of course you fucking retard
>>
>>321276241
they can bark in japanese
>>
>>321274635
WANT FREE GAMES? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW. STEAM DEVELOPERS HATE US.
>>
FUCK GUYS, I DID IT. DID I FUCK UP?

IS MY STEAM ACCOUNT DEAD NOW? DO I JUST START A NEW STEAM ACCOUNT AND FORGET ABOUT THE OLD ONE?
>>
>>321276879
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

What do I do guys?
>>
looks legit
>>
>>321277159
move to mexico
>>
>>321274635
Team17 are the developers of the Worms franchise
>>
>>321278305
change my name, move to Mexico, lay low for the next 5 years.
>>
>>321278385
I don't think this is related to them at all.
>>
>>321277159
YOU ARE FUCKED!!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.