[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Watch Dogs worth it at -50%? Its 15 bucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Is Watch Dogs worth it at -50%? Its 15 bucks.
>>
It's not worth it at $5.
>>
its not even worth pirating
>>
File: 2014-05-22_00-39-45.png (439 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-22_00-39-45.png
439 KB, 480x800
hell no i got it free and didn't play it
>>
I had fun with it, shame it could have been much more. They fixed a lot of the pc issues by now which is why a lot of people hated it
>>
no, is a bad game OP.
>>
File: 1414847426558.jpg (24 KB, 350x402) Image search: [Google]
1414847426558.jpg
24 KB, 350x402
>>321274018
>it's bad because I didn't play it
>>
>>321273950
Depends, if you have fifteen buck spare it's an okay ride. But you'll probably shelve it forever after playing it once. If you have to choose between Watch Dogs and something you know you'd like, don't get WatchDogs.
>>
ill break the chain and say yes.
the game is pretty decent. my only real issue with it (apart from the monstrous hype that it clearly didnt live up to) is the driving physics, it just feels odd, i wish they just used driver:Sf 's model.

other than that, it's fun. I love how the game allows you, in most missions anyway, to be either loud or stealthy. You can seamlessly transition between the 2 playstyles, which I really enjoyed. Also the silenced pistol is the best weapon in the game if you can land headshots.
>>
I didn't like it very much
>>
I actually enjoyed it a lot more than most open world games. The story wasn't anything special, but it wasn't too bad. Infiltrating the nigger building was absolutely fantastic though, shows the true potential of the game.

It's also pretty comfy. I wish they made the countryside area bigger but it's a pretty good map.
>>
>>321274110
>you need to eat shit even if you know what it taste
>>
No, it really is shit like others mentioned. Not even worth a pirate.

Just hope that Watch Dogs 2 pulls an Ass Creed 2 on us.
>>
>>321273950
It's at $3 on CD Key sites, and even then, it's a ripoff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRi71XOpeug
>>
>>321273950
I pirated it and I felt robbed.
>>
>>321273950
At this point, just pirate it. The devs aren't going to see that money anyhow.
>>
Not even worth the pirate.
>>
id say its worth at least $10. Its not that good, but you might have some fun screwing around in the open world.
>>
It's not worth more than $10
>>
>>321273950
Its like 4€ on key pages you idiot. Not worth it
>>
File: watch dogs.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
watch dogs.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
No, it's not even worth that much. Aiden has no personality, the story sucks, tons of plotholes. Awful.
>>
Uplay makes it not worth it

Uplay is the reason i wont buy Ubi anymore

I hate that fucking shit
>>
>>321273950
That piece of shit isn't worth any money.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.