[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which faction was the least shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fo4.png (118 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fo4.png
118 KB, 640x640
Which faction was the least shit?
>>
BOS or Minutemen

The Minute Men are the headcannon choice pretty much but the Brother Hood make you feel like a bad-ass during the final mission. Even though Elder Maxson Han Solo is killed by Kylo Ren: His son
>>
Minutemen had a solid purpose and reasoning but were boring as fuck
Railroad used their skills and resources to temporarily help mass-produced robots, instead of doing something useful
Brotherhood clear out the institute, which helps the commonwealth, though they don't care about that part
Institute seems intersting at first but you realize they have literally no plan and are just trying to replace everyone with synths to have a giggle

tl;dr: They're all pretty shit
>>
File: WOJAK IN TEARS.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
WOJAK IN TEARS.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>321270296
STOP SPOILING STAR WARS GODDAMMIT
>>
>>321269802
They're all terrible. The Railroad is the shittiest by far though.

Which sucks because I actually liked Glory and Deacon.
>>
>>321270296
It was funny the first time but now
>>
>>321270567
your fault for not pirating it/seeing it when it came out
>>
>>321270296
This fucker, and I thought I was finally safe. I was going to go see it tomorrow because Finn is in a coma after he got his ass beat by Kylo Ren
>>
>>321270594
Deacon was the coolest mother fucker in the game, I was a little sad I couldn't somehow broker an alliance between them and the brotherhood.
>>
>>321271804
It would have been nice if you could convince the BOS to be accepting of Gen 3 Synths, especially considering Danse. It's a shame there is no way to ally certain factions or convince factions to change their beliefs in a way that could work for them.
>>
>>321272738
>you're made the leader / most important person in the organization
>"your ideals are flawed to the point of insanity"
>lol no they're not anyway here's the mission you're going to accept like a good bitch :)

EVERY SINGLE TIME

Why even bother letting you disagree if you're going to be ignored by literally everyone anyway?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.