[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dn SORl9_oI Why does he ru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 139924-george-lucas.jpg (241 KB, 950x1295) Image search: [Google]
139924-george-lucas.jpg
241 KB, 950x1295
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dnSORl9_oI

Why does he ruin everything he touches

>all of dem cancelled games because these companies couldnt keep up with his "ideas"
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 355x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 355x642
>Two games
>TFU which was just name suggestions
>the Darth Maul game where he suggested Maul partner with some irrelevant EU fapbait
>ruined everything

Come on, the prequels weren't that great but this epic hate Lucas meme for ruining your parents childhood has got to stop, it's not even funny at this point now that VII is hardly better than the prequels.
>>
>>321265626

>hurr durr im sooo stupid!!

Why even bother posting this?
>>
>>321265313
You're an idiot Op.
>>
>>321265626
Literally: Darth Insanious and Darth Icky.
Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>321265684
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1430302668980.png (911 KB, 782x935) Image search: [Google]
1430302668980.png
911 KB, 782x935
>and we were waiting for lucas to say just kidding but he just moved on
>>
>>321265758
They didn't even use the names, so how did George ruin it?
>>
>>321265313

Ironically, TFA would have had a far better plot with Luke in it had he been /given/ the chance to touch it.

Lucas just can't catch a break.
>>
>>321265771

Jesus I know you're new but the post number is right there.
>>
>>321265904
They really should've left Lucas as a producer, he could just spew unending ideas and they could've harvested the GOAT from the shit and go with that, but nah, let's just remake IV
>>
>>321265626
>Your parents childhood
Kill yourself you little shit that doesn't know anything about the world.
>>
File: ovu8LQyi.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ovu8LQyi.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>321265758
The guy was either really lucky or the Star Wars movie crew was just using hi s money to lift off their careers. There's no other explanation.
>>
>>321265313
Games get cancelled all the time

Stop being a fucking drama queen
>>
>>321265758

That was a joke which Redditors didn't get
>>
>>321266134
Lucas had a solid track record until the prequels, CGI just consumed him and all it took was three movies and the most rabid fanbase on the world and everything went 180
>>
>>321265758
literally just lucas fucking with them, he does the same thing to kasdan in the transcript of talks during return of the jedi

>Lucas: Anakin Skywalker starting hanging out with the Emperor, who at this point nobody knew was that bad, because he was an elected official.
>Kasdan: Was he a Jedi?
>Lucas: No, he was a politician. Richard M. Nixon was his name.
>>
>>321266282

But he ruined Indiana Jones too and that Red Tails movie sucked shit.
>>
lucasarts produced a lot of good titles. I ain't shedding a tear for a couple that didn't make it.
>>
>>321266282
People keep thinking that lucas is star wars but they forget that he was part of a team for the original trilogies, a team of people who kept his head out of the clouds. The prequels were bad because he had complete creative control, the only good thing to come out of them was the clone wars.
>>
>>321266282
>solid track record until the prequels

american graffiti and thx 1138 are legit GOATs though
>>
>>321265313
All that was really lost was BFIII, now we have DLC simulator
>>
>>321266497
He admits he wemt gone too far in a few places. You will NEVER hear Jar Jar Ambrans say "I wish I did something unique with VII"
>>
>>321266398
>and we were waiting for lucas to say just kidding but he just moved on
>>
>>321266729
>needing jokes explained to you

I'm glad TFU was shit, devs are retarded
>>
>>321266695
>You will NEVER hear Jar Jar Ambrans say "I wish I did something unique with VII"
True, but in his defense he kinda had to play it safe.
>>
>>321265626

>Fucking insane name suggestions for TFU
>Not understanding his own canon
>Killed 1313 by forcing the switch to Boba
>>
>>321266802
>Icky and insanious, thats the joke. geddit?
shit sense of humor you have there.
>>
>>321265313
During the original movies he had some humility and realized how much others helped realize them. The older he gets the more crazy egotistical and controlling he gets.

Lucas is a legit asshole, when you look at stuff he has done. Destroying film copies out of spite and more.
>>
>Thinking Lucas was joking

You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>321267039
1313 was going to be shit, we all saw the gameplay footage, don't pretend it was going to be anything other than a star-wars themed uncharted.
>>
>>321267248
>Implying that's a bad thing

Having a half decent Star Wars game to play is better than no Star Wars game at all
>>
>>321266282
Because he realized that Star Wars was aimed at a younger audience so he wanted to see in a new generations of fans. But all the dipshits who grew up with it didn't want to share and wanted an edgy mature Star Wars for their generations. Hence why this new film feels like it has no fun, and Kucas himself said it was the type of films that fans have been clamoring for but didn't clarify if he liked it or not.
>>
>>321267394
There are plenty of half decent star wars games you faggot.
>>
>>321266661
>All that was really lost was BFIII
I will never not be mad, the game was fucking done, money in the bank. Why the fuck don't you just put it out?
>>
>>321267039
>his own canon

A lot of those EU arcs are literally fanfiction tier. Including Legacy, where Darth Talon came from. The ones that mattered to Lucas were the ones he primarily oversaw, like both Clone Wars cartoons. 1313 would've been dead in the water if it was about some random smuggler. Boba carries a ton of weight with his name, it was the right move to make since otherwise it was an uncharted clone in space but ultimately it didn't matter since Disney cancelled it.

Besides, Why would Red Fly even have her figure with Maul on the table in the first place?
>>
>>321267476
Lucas Arts was making a point. "Don't fuck with me" type of thing. They are rich enough to take the hit of not releasing the game.
>>
>>321267394
A half decent star wars game would be a blemish on the face of star wars games. I mean it's unnatural the amount of good games that have come from the star wars canon.
>>
>>321267492
>A lot of those EU arcs are literally fanfiction tier.
And a lot of them were a shit load better than anything Lucas as made since Return of the Jedi.

Actually fuck that, some are better than anything he has ever made because the original movies had people that would tell him to fuck off now and then so things didn't turn out stupid.
>>
>>321267464
>his thoughts on the new movie

I love it because after seeing the movie I now truly understand what he meant. In the end, George got the last laugh.
>>
>>321267464
>torture
>mass murder
>planetary genocide
>ewoks
>aimed at a younger audience
I mean sure, younger audiences can easily watch the films without being traumatized, but there's a fine line between that and "aimed at a younger audience"
>>
>>321267718
>George got the last laugh.
He who laughs to himself like a madman always gets the last laugh.
>>
>>321267715
You're so wrong it's not funny. I think The Clone Wars, Tales from... and Thrawn saga are the only ones that are better than the prequels, the rest are just as bad or worse.

I do give Salvatore guts for killing Chewie though. Poor guy still gets death threats even though it's not canon anymore.
>>
>>321267604
But can they do that to free radical studios? I mean isn't there some contractual obligation to ship the game or pay them out?
>>
>>321267858
A lot of Disney films had those and they were kids movies. Tone is more important than content.
>>
>>321267612

>TFU exists
>Shadows of the Empire exists
>EA Battlefront exists

Yeah, no. There are some truly awful Star Wars games in existence. Half decent, silly Uncharted copy would be a fun little experience.
>>
File: 1440653013736.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1440653013736.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>321265626
>>
>>321267464
>George realized Star Wars was aimed at a younger audience so he made a bunch of bad, boring, bland movies that don't really appeal to anyone and slapped the name Star Wars on them.
I don't get it.
>>
DARTH
ICKY
>>
>>321268094
go on, list me the old school disney movies where they enlist the help of a drug smuggler to take them to a city that's entire population has been murdered. Then they are captured and have to rescue the princess of that city who has been tortured for information for the past few days.

Also last time I checked there wasn't any disney kids movies with a stripper getting devoured by a rancor.
>>
>>321268052
Of course they can. They weren't being paid as they supposedly weren't doing their job. Not true but LA knew exactly what they were doing and were most likely using the contracts to their advantage.

Even if they weren't, all that would have lead to was a court battle. Lucas Arts would have won or kept it going till FR had no money to pay for legal fees. You just need a lot of money and LA had that.
>>
>>321268365
Bruh, kids loved the prequels.
>>
>>321268365
I liked the prequel toys and vidya growing up.
>power battles
>starfighter
>bounty hunter
>attack of the clones vidya
>battlefront
>revenge of the sith vidya

Of course there was also rogue squadron series which I loved but a lot of focus was on prequels
>>
>>321268365
You're only proving his point
>>
>>321268175
3 games out of how many?
Exactly. And you're keen to put another entry on that list because?
>>
>>321268481
I fucking love capitalism!
>>
File: nope.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>321265313
>Battlefront 3 was 99% done.

i will never..

ever...

not be mad.
>>
>>321268458
>Clayton hangs himself
>Scar is devoured alive by Hyenas
>Frollo and the Vizier are into rape
>>
>>321267954
I said some where better. You just listed some of the ones that were better. So how am I wrong when you just listed why I'm right....Also Rogue Squadron and I, Jedi. Young Jedi Knight were okay too. And that is just books.

Battlefront was sparse but those games had decent stories as did Republic Commando. There were some decent comics as well. Oh and Shadows of the Empire both game and book.

Lucas is an asshole. He has destroyed original film copies because he was mad people didn't like the special editions awkward CGI inserts.

He is entirely the reason the prequels weren't as good. He went total dictator on them because nobody was around like Ford to just change some lines and tell him to eat a dick over it. Seriously Hayden, fucking Hayden, said he was making Anakin too much of a pussy and got told to shut the fuck up by Lucas. Yet what is the first thing people bitch about on the prequels that isn't JarJar.

The old movies weren't perfect. Much of the EU isn't either. And fuck knows Abrams had no hope to figure out all the EU to work a movie around it and have it come out decent.

But you are paint drinkingly retarded if you defend fucking Lucas. A man who has gone out of his way drunk with power to alienated his actors, old friends, and even the reasonable nonsperging fans.
>>
>>321268581
>bruh, kids love geopolitical summits in space
>>
>>321268649

1313 wouldn't have joined that list. My point is that a half decent game wouldn't be a blemish, there's a lot of genuinely terrible Star Wars games. A half decent game would be a good addition at this point.
>>
Kyle Katarn never existed
>>
>>321268823
Oh, I didn't know you personally knew George Lucas. How's he doing these days?
>>
>>321268592
But you didn't like the films? Yeah, I believe you. Excuse me while I go out and buy merchandise of that thing I don't like.
>>
>>321268581
That generation of kids were a lot more into Harry Potter and maybe LotR. They were more grand and impressive to young minds.
>>
>>321268823
And he was a good friend
>>
File: spot-the-hack.png (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
spot-the-hack.png
2 MB, 1500x1000
>>321265313

The original star wars trilogy was only successful because of the people around Lucas

Lucas is the film world equivalent of an ideas guy
>>
>>321269068
For fantasy, but Star Wars was the only sci-if for kids back then. I know I didn't get into Starwars until I watched the Phantom Menace.
>>
>>321269024
Did you need to personally know Hitler or Stalin to think they are dick?

Destroying archives to make a point against fans to tell them which to like better.

I try to stay out of celeb business, they get harassed into snapping so some journalist can snap a well time pic and make a dime. This man didn't need any motivation other than ego. Christ go watch the interviews from the early 80s compared to more recently.
>>
>>321269056
Nah of course I liked them, not as much as the OT.

I still like them, I acknowledge all their flaws but I have no issue watching the prequels or pretending they never exist.
>>
>>321268581
I was one of the kids that grew up when the prequels were coming out, and I thought they were pretty boring and awkward, and looking back on it now, they still aren't good movies. I didn't even grow up around people who liked Star Wars all that much.
The only good part of the prequels were the video games and stuff to come out of them, because you could get some enjoyment with rolling around as a Droideka or jumping around and shooting missiles as Jango Fett in Battlefront 2
>>
>>321269256
Matrix was sci-fi at the time. Star War is a hybrid and more of a fantasy. Star Trek is more the scifi one. Episode 1 was first one I saw in theaters too.
>>
>>321269232
Bruh, he touted so much about "muh real set" and "no CG" but they were wasted on unmemorable scenaries and bland aliens. The only thing I remember was the winter forest. And there was no new notable alien race.
>>
>>321268810
>Clayton hangs himself
Wrong, he gets hung accidentally and its off screen, when compared to luke having his hand cut off, it's pretty tame.
>Scar is devoured alive by Hyenas
Also not shown on screen, obviously.
>Frollo and the Vizier are into rape
Only if you read a bit into the subtext, something most kids aren't really capable of.

You missed out the part where people are tortured, entire planets are blown up on screen, or obvious drug smugglers are enlisted in the heroes quest or someone is graphically devoured on screen by a rancor (who are pretty nightmare inducing in their own right)
>>
>>321269410

What was the new notable alien race in Empire?
What were the new notable alien races in Phantom, Clones and Revenge?
>>
>>321269410
>no new alien race

I don't even think there was a classic alien race aside from Chewbacca. Every alien in Maz's cantina was so unoriginal and forgettable.

It's a shame Gungans are associated with Jar Jar and will never be seen again bevUse they're one of my favorites. Chinese underwater rabbits
>>
>>321269471
If we want to go that route
>Leia was tortured off screen
>We never see anybody from Alderaan suffer, no images of people dying or screaming out in terror, just a rock being blown up and people commenting on it
>Han doesn't smuggle shit ever
And Fantasia has some pretty gnarly imageries itself. Face it, Star Wars was always aimed at a younger audience
>>
>>321269572
>Empire
Wampa, tauntauns, Ugghnauts, Yoda if you want to count him.
>>
>>321265313
Do you think Lucas ever gets sad when someone doesn't acknowledge his ideas?

Like, do you think he actually went home and cried when they gave no feedback to icky and insaneous? Or when he got protests about the switch to Bobba Fett? Or even when they didn't push his Darth Maul friendship?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm really curious about how sensitive he is about his ideas, or his franchise in general.
>>
>>321269893
No
>>
>>321269893
Probably wiped away those tears with some Benjamins
>>
>>321265313
The story of Battlefront 3 genuinely upset me.
>>
>>321268947
anyone who thinks that an uncharted clone would be a half decent game really lacks the perspective or knowledge to say what is good or not.
>>
>>321269609

>implying the aliens in mos eisley cantina aren't just as forgettable
>implying they aren't only remembered because of pop culture latching onto that scene
>>
>>321270249
I think the Mos Eisley scene was just them throwing any extra costume they had on any extras on set that day.
>>
>>321269679
>implying people would have time to scream and suffer when their planet is destroyed in less then 2 seconds.
>>
>>321270456

Exactly, you can't seriously suggest that the cantina in VII is any worse than that
>>
>>321269679
>We never see anybody from Alderaan suffer, no images of people dying or screaming out in terror, just a rock being blown up and people commenting on it
It's a whole planet being blown up, the implications are pretty stark even for a child. and people comment on it plenty seeing as they are meant to be traveling to a planet and they get there and it's an asteroid field.

No shit, saving the galaxy is a full time job, however being a smuggler means that in the past you probably smuggled illegal things(I hate the fact that I had to explain that to you).
Also still waiting on how you could justify putting a stripper getting graphically devoured by a horrible monster in a "kids movie", thats pretty fucked up bro.
>>
>>321270249
>forgetting the Bith jizz waivers and their songs juxtaposing the tense atmosphere
>forgetting the Duros pals
>forgetting the Ithunian
>forgetting the He Doesn't Like Yous and I Don't Like You Eithers
>forgetting Greedo

Nah m8
>>
>>321270671
not him but implications my asshole
you see disney films with some dark shit and a planet destroyed means jack shit if you dont see the effects
>>
>>321270671
sorry about that
>people comment on it plenty
Obviously I misread your post.
>>
>>321268823
>A man who has gone out of his way drunk with power to alienated his actors, old friends, and even the reasonable nonsperging fans.

iirc he is slowly going more and more senile.

Sad thing actually.
>>
>>321270650
Isn't his point more about
>pig troopers
>Jabba
>Yoda
>Yeti
>The thing in the water on Dagobah
>The mounts on Hoth
>Ewoks even though they suck
>General Ackbar
and so on, all these are distinct and notable, I think every movie introduced at least one
>>
>>321270671
If it's the implication, then Simba's father is a pimp with numerous wives and Simba and Nala are cousins. Also, when you discredit my examples because they're never shown on-screen but give yours weight even though they're never shown onscreen either? Get out of here with that bias, man.
>>
>>321270879
The most memorable one was that alien dude with the huge black eyes and fat lips and wearing a pilot cap from WW2. You know which one.
>>
>>321270249
They didn't even interact with the not-cantina outside of the 1000 year old not-yoda, in ANH they were accosted by 2 ruffians, one had his hand chopped off, as well as being yelled at by the bar man, which set the tone for the scene.
And that's ignoring that both Greedo and Chewbacca were introduced in the cantina while establishing another main character.

I actually liked the movie, but its more avengers than star wars.
>>
>>321270975
Nien Nub, he's a Sullustan desu
>>
>>321270879
Ackbar was an admiral, and I'd include Nien Nunb, the Sullustan co-pilot on the falcon during RotJ, who also is in TFA
>>
File: 1450118872958.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450118872958.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>321271103
I will never get over him because he reminds me of a friend.
>>
>>321270905
>Also, when you discredit my examples because they're never shown on-screen but give yours weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g77WN6obk4

I'm sorry, was this extended footage or was it actually in the movie? Oh, that's right.

>Get out of here with that bias, man
I don't know what to tell you, if you're detecting bias, maybe you're just insecure because you got proven wrong.
>>
>>321271184
Is your friend Mexican?
>>
>>321271103
>>321271143
>>321271184
>Nien Nub
>Nien got a job delivering beuaty supplies to various parlors throughout the galaxy. This gave him many opportunities to work his charm, and his conquests became the talk of legend. When his employer learned about his many romantic encounters on the job, he became furious and assigned Nien to an office job. The plan backfired when Nien slept with both his wife and daughter. Nien was fired.

AYY LMNTR
>>
>>321269270
Artists destroy their work all the time, it's their prerogative.

>>321265313
Lucas actually has really good sense. you'll see stuff from the making of taken out of context, but lucas had a pretty clear set of goals with the prequels which would have actually taken a genius to pull off. A complicated story, that's for kids but adults can watch it, which leads up to this other story and tells the theme of a democracy giving up it's freedom to a dictator and the fall of a major character to evil.

The fact the prequels came out as well as they did is mind blowing considering how ambitious he was.

Also if Lucas was such an asshole, why would he be willing to give away sound effects and shit to comedy movies that want to use them?
>>
>>321265626
>epic hate Lucas meme
heh.
>>321266282
It's almost as if the only difference between him before the prequels, and after, was that he had total creative freedom in the prequels, and only partial input with several cooperative producers and other directors in the other movies he worked on...

It's like...
The good movies he worked on, weren't his 100% creative control, and the crap ones WERE.

HOW STRANGE!
>>
>>321271289
Arab
>>
>>321271297
Can't snub the Nub
>>
>>321271243
A rock gets blown up. We don't see any of the carnage of it, bruh. This is even less unsettling than seeing Clayton's lifeless shadow.
>>
>>321269679
Taking that into account, kinda funny we actually do see him smuggling something in the new movie.
>>
>>321271376
If only it was the real canon.
>>
>>321270905
Also I was talking about the implication that people die when their planet explodes, not the implication that alderaan was destroyed because that was implicitly shown on-screen.
>>
>>321271340
Even just crediting him for ANH Lucas was still good news until TPM
>>
>>321265313
thats what happen if fanbase become to big and treated him like a god. its same thing with minecraft, but at least Notch has dignity to step down early unlike dictator lucas
>>
>>321265626
>VII is hardly better than the prequels
Damm that's a side-splitter.
>>
>>321270671
Children's movies were much darker in the 80's. Political Correctness has come a long way anon.
>>
>>321271340
But that just isn't true.

The movies where he got overly ambitious have a lot of problems. That's an accurate statement.

Lucas is a very typical artist and we need more, not less of those in the modern day.

Fuck the fans.
>>
>>321271383
see
>>321271446

Also still, after 3 posts, waiting on how to justify putting the gruesome devouring of a space stripper by a nightmarish monster in a film "aimed at a younger audience" I'm genuinely curious as to how that works.
>>
>>321271340
It's because the prequels were on such a grand scale there was no way he could ever hope to tell his story without copious amount of CG. And even then, the core story of it is brilliant. The execution isn't great, but there are were memorable moments.
>>
File: 1408445786088.jpg (53 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
1408445786088.jpg
53 KB, 487x720
>tfw just started republic Commando for the first time.
>>
>>321269609
I did like how all the aliens in Maz's cantina were extras in rubber suits.
>>
>>321271621
implications? fuck your implications
show me the shit it caused
this can be said for any kids show
>>
>>321271581
Not really, I was around in the 80's I recall star wars being far more mature than what I was exposed to at the time, probably why I'm still arguing the case.
>>
>he pushed them together and said "they're friends!"
>>
>>321271621
And I countered with how kids movies have disturbing imageries quite often, citing Fantasia as an example.
>>
>>321271731
>the planet got blown up
>pfft I didn't see anyone die, they must be fine

Seriously, show me a kids show where they blow up an inhabited planet. I'm still fucking waiting for an answer on that.
>>
>>321271785
What was the Darth Talon tou doing on the table if they aren't going to be friends desu? I feel like everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room just to shot on George
>>
>>321265313
Lucas is god I think you should kill yourself you fucking faggot LOL
>>
>>321271785
These kind of statements don't really translate to people outside of film/tv.

That's how people often talk in that industry when outlining a story.
>>
>>321271584
I think you're missing the broader scope of the statement.

Lucas' early works were good because he had help and he had people to, well, being brutally honest here:
Filter out his bad ideas. And he has a lot of them. There's no denying his creativity. Sure. But that doesn't mean all his ideas are good. If he is left to his own devices all that's going to happen is a team of yes men who refuse to tell him what's bad or what doesn't work because, "oh he's George Lucas he can't be wrong."

Jaws, indiana jones, E.T., All these other films that were great had people to tell him NO.
Don't say, "fuck the fans" and be an unrepentant fan of him that he can do no wrong. Because he very clearly can and does when left on his own.
>>
File: 2198738136819637281.jpg (41 KB, 355x780) Image search: [Google]
2198738136819637281.jpg
41 KB, 355x780
>>321269232
It's pretty fucking clear that George was probably aware of how much of a risk he was taking with the original films and people weren't afraid to say no to him, so there was levelheadedness during the development
With the prequels, George wanted his vision no matter what and people were afraid to say no to him, so the films went to shit
>>
so was episode VII really that bad? I though it was great but maybe because the prequels were so shit. Empire Strikes back is still the best one
>>
>>321271861
justice league you little bitch
>>
>>321271978
>With the prequels, George wanted his vision no matter what and people were afraid to say no to him, so the films went to shit
Precisely.
>>
>>321271976
You're making pure conjecture based off pretty much nothing really.

I mean lucas has taken the piss out of this idea. If it was true I doubt he'd make fun of himself in that way so readily.
>>
>>321272029
its literally a new hope
>>
>>321272029
Episode 7 was an alright movie that makes a few small references and has some incredibly similar story points with A New Hope
>>
>>321267858

>torture
>mass murder
>planetary genocide

These weren't graphic at all. You think that's gonna impact kids? The way it was handled was clearly meant for younger audiences. Maybe not younger than 12, but most certainly kids.
>>
>>321272150
>a few small references
>slightly similar

I enjoyed E7 and will defend it but come on. It literally WAS a retelling of E3 and every other scene was a call back. HEY LOOK REMEMBER THIS REMMWBER THIS HAHA ITS STAR WARS THE ONES YOU REMEMBER
>>
>>321266123

butthurt parent is mad
>>
>>321272094
>You're making pure conjecture based off pretty much nothing really.
Other than the results? Other than what has happened?

Look at his decisions.
Look at the edits he made to ET and the original trilogy. Look at the prequels. When you look at what happens when it's just his decisions, it's self evident why he shouldn't be doing shit on his own.

Nothing he's done with just 100% his input flew.
>>
>>321272150

>some

It's the same movie with a new jacket.
>>
>>321271316
Not film they don't.

I could destroy all the toilet paper in my own house I bought it, but it still fucks over everyone else that lives here. Still a dick move.

The guy acts like he has dementia.
>>321270845
Really starting to wonder. Random mood swings, arrogance, childishness and spiteful acting. It honestly fits pretty well, but I think it more likely that years living in his own world just made him a dick.
>>
>>321272301
I didn't say slightly. Please read again
And by references I mean the shit like the orb from a New Hope and chess
>>
>>321272029
No, it's a legit good movie and far better than any of the prequels. /v/ is just full of contrarian faggots.
>>
>>321271785

I can almost understand this if he said it as a joke just to convey the point that he liked the two character designes and thought they would work as friends
>>
>hating on based Lucas
Yeah enjoy your The Capeshit Awakens faggots.
>>
>>321272413
>far better than any of the prequels.

That's...not an accomplishment.
>>
>>321272094
No, its based on a lot of testimony and documentation.
Now if he were to say
>I mean lucas has taken the piss out of this idea. If it was true I doubt he'd make fun of himself in that way so readily.
That would be conjecture based off pretty much nothing
>>
>>321271861
>>321272195
You know what IS graphic?

Guns.
Can't have that in a kids movie.
Thank god they're radios now.
>>
>>321272363
Please tell me more about how your consumerist interests are so important.

>>321272305
That's still literally nothing to base the idea that no one told him they didn't agree with him, at best you can say it shows he chose not to listen.
>>
>>321272413
Hello Reddit! I too enjoyed my ANH copypasta with SJW propaganda needlessly thrown in.
>>
>>321272413
Yeah, it's good because it totally ripped off Episode 4 and changed the name of the characters and locations.
Can't believe these talentless hacks thought it was a good idea to build a THIRD Death Star.
>>
>>321272413

I liked the prequels and I agree.
The tone was pretty good
Kylo being a spoiled brat was good

Space god was bad
Mary Rey Sue was bad

Copying A New Hope scene by scene was a bit... weird. Don't know why they went for that.
>>
>>321272474
Revenge of the Sith wasn't that bad outside of the awful dialog and Christensen's acting. The Phantom Menace also had a lot of good stuff mixed in with the garbage. Attack of the Clones was pure shit though.
>>
>>321272561

How mad do you have to be to write this?
>>
Plinkett was a mistake.

Now everyone is a Star Wars armchair expert paraphrasing one another.
>>
>>321272559
>at best you can say it shows he chose not to listen.
That is a possibility, yes.
I stand corrected;
It's possible nobody was afraid to say no.
Or it's possible he didn't listen.

Whatever the case;
His bad ideas went unchecked.

And we got medichlorians. And spinning, that's a good trick.
And the jedi, they're evil. From my point of view.
And the high ground.
And do not want.
>>
>>321272525
Reminds me of how you can't say "guns" or "bullets" in the SW universe. They're "slugslingers" throwing "slugs" as a projectile weapon.
>>
>>321272561
>SJW propaganda
what is the propaganda? that Flynn is black? or that Rey mary sue?
>>
>>321272579
I can't believe the talentless hacks thought it was a good idea to build a SECOND Death Star.
>>
>>321272629
I'm just happy someone else besides me enjoyed Star Avengers: The Reddit Awakens.
>>
>>321271803
Yea, a disturbing image is nothing without context. Which is the opposite of what you were arguing before.
>>
>>321272598
>Revenge of the Sith wasn't that bad outside of the awful dialog and Christensen's acting.
And the romance plot that made no sense.

And the stupid fucking Jedi prophecy shit.

And Sheevwhateverhisnameis.

>The Phantom Menace also had a lot of good stuff mixed in with the garbage.
No, it didn't. You MIGHT say the podracing was a good part, but it's the only time anything felt like it was actually moving, since the whole fucking movie is so plodding and slow and NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE.

They are all completely retarded.
>>
>>321272713
But those are great.
>>
>>321272719
And that's why Episode 6 is the worst of the OT.
And here comes JJ to spice things up, but he was so afraid of pissing off OT nostalgiafags that he remade A New Hope instead of a new movie.
>>
>>321272654
>I'm mad the prequels got ripped a new butthole so bad it will never make a sound when it farts ever again.
>>
>>321272718
Villains are white. Good guys are niggers and hispanics. Movie shills for racemixing. Female character is absolutely flawless. Nigger thrown in despite looking incredibly out of place. Looks like he came in from Guardians of Galaxy.
>>
>>321272719
...no one said it was good or clever the second time.

That just makes it worse the third time.
>>
>>321272579
the scene where the rebels were talking about starkiller was so fucking cringe
>now this is the death star
>hologram pops up
>and this is starkiller base
>new hologram thats 1000 times bigger than the death star

oh no its bigger and badder, fucking jj even the sun crusher was better than this.
>>
>>321272654
Go home plinkett, I think they're doing re-runs of night court.
>>
>>321272763
How did you have trouble following the plot of TPM. My six year old nephew made perfect sense of it.
>>
Holy fuck I can't believe you people are arguing Star Wars. Literally the COD equivalent of movies. Haha fucking /v/ never change
>>
>>321272713
See, if it was delivered better, or had just a bit of exposition prior regarding him thinking the jedi kept fucking up, i actually think the jedi=evil/point of view would have been fine.
No one outright thinks they are evil, everyone has justifications, and one being that those darn jedi keep being bad makes sense.
>>
>>321272781
In a "The Room" kind of way, yes.
>>
>>321272654
Worse, now everyone is an armchair psychologist and movie making expert when they fail to notice plinkett doing exactly what he claims lucas is doing with his. "but your brain did" shit.

>here let me do this long analysis
>but first let me make sure to put in a bunch of psychological tricks.
>>
I just hope that for the next two films they actually bother doing stuff of their own instead of everything feeling like it's half a homage to the older movies and half rushed stuff.

Kind of funny how John "Gorilla Face" Boyega was the best actor among the main, new characters if you ask me.
The other good one was Oscar Isaac.
Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher seemed just tired and wanting for the filming to end.
>>
>>321272826
aren't all stormtroppers niggers though?
>>
>>321272763
>And Sheevwhateverhisnameis.
>hating on Sidious
I upvoted your comment. Let's go watch Jew-Jew latest masterpiece again :)
>>
>>321272654
At least plinkett will BTFO VII and everyone will suddenly pretend they never liked it

Right?
>>
>>321272579
Whining about a new Death Star in Star Wars is like whining about a new mech in a Metal Gear game. The Death Star was the most powerful weapon ever built, so of course they're going to keep refining the idea.
>>
George Lucas is the worst thing that happened to Star Wars.
>>
File: spooks and gooks.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
spooks and gooks.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>Revenge was good
>Return was bad

Why do people think this?
>>
>>321272853
They are evil if you consider that they have the power to go in and forcibly stop a conflict and people from getting killed, but they insist on pussyfooting and trying to mediate when they already know who is in the wrong.
>>
>>321272975
And of course they will always add a weakness and it will be destroyed in the movie it's introduced in.
>>
So is it now cool to defend the prequels because Episode 7 is the new thing?
>>
>>321272808
>I'm mad the prequels got ripped
Just listen to yourself.
Who would type this?
>>
File: 1410486669462.jpg (24 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1410486669462.jpg
24 KB, 448x545
>BF3 is 99% complete

J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>321272719
>>321272801
But it was literally a trap. It's not the best idea, but certainly better than having two Death Stars
>>
>>321272975
But it pales in comparison to the power of the force.
>>
>>321272975
>refining
That's not refining. That's blatant copypaste. Fucking talentless hacks at Disney with no balls. Lucas was better.
>>
>>321272830
Hey the second death star was gonna be fucking great, it was bigger than the first one by a massive amount, had no "shoot proton torpedoes here" hole, and most importantly the rebels didn't steal the plans to learn its every weakness. The only problem was it wasn't finished yet, and the fact they couldn't blow up the ewoks because their shield generator was there.
>>
>>321272842
>How did you have trouble following the plot of TPM.

What the fuck is a Trade Federation?

Why do they need to blockade a planet and force a queen to sign a treaty making their "invasion" legal? If they want to invade, and they invaded anyway to capture the queen, what the fuck is the point of the treaty?

What was the point of a discussion about "taxing trade routes"?

Why did Qui-gon just accept Anakin as a tag-along follower without question? I mean, he's just a random slave at a random junk dealer. There's gotta be hundreds just like him all over the planet.

Why did the Trade Federation land on the other side of the planet from "the Naboo"? I mean, the Jedi had to go through "the planet core" to get to the Naboo city, right?

What was the point of Darth Maul? What did he actually do?

Come on man, do I really need to do this?
>>
>>321267464
So you're saying the prequels were for kids? Is that why the story revolves around some political drama, how the first ones about trade blockades, the second one has anakin killing tons of sand people, and the third children?
They're shit films anon, shit and boring, which no consistent tone or theme.
People don't want star wars to be edgy or adult they just want it to be fucking good.
>>
>>321272826
I forgot Han and Leia and Luke were niggers/hispanic.
>>
>>321272995
Hey, you watched the Plinkett reviews too ? :)
>>
>>321273108
I'm a deleted scene the Emperor was gonna order the destruction of Endor or something.
>>
>>321272971
They liked the new Star Trek movies.
They'll definitely say "Eh it was ok" again.

On top of that all the prequel reviews really were to shit on Lucas. With Lucas gone shitting on VII the same way will just not make sense.
>>
>>321267858
>Ewoks

Literally put in to pander to children. Originally endor was going to have the wookies.
>>
>>321273123
>Why did Qui-gon just accept Anakin as a tag-along follower without question? I mean, he's just a random slave at a random junk dealer. There's gotta be hundreds just like him all over the planet.
Medichlorians anon.
He has more than yoda!
You know.
That bacteria we made up that measures your force. That thing that used to be mystical, and magical? And like a religion?

Nope. 100% science now.
>>
>>321273179
No. They are the products of nostalgia pandering because God forbid this movie takes any risks that isn't racemixing propaganda.
>>
>>321272947
That would explain their aim.
>>
>>321265313
He didn't, though.

Disney did.
>>
>>321272901
A good chunk of Episode VIII is likely going to be flashbacks covering Rey's childhood and Luke teaching the students and Ren slaughtering them.
>>
>>321273258
>Nope. 100% science now.
That's why the genre is called "Science-Fiction" ; )
>>
Because he fucks niggers.
>>
>>321273258
>Medichlorians anon.

I mean before that. When they go to Anakin's home, because somehow this slave is just free to do whatever he wants, including pal around with Jedi, instead of working.

What about him led Qui-Gon to just say "Yeah, I don't mind this kid following me. He seems like a plot macguffin".
>>
Lucas was bad but he never turned Star Wars into capeshit SJW propaganda atleast. SW is now yet another soulless and cold Disney IP. Hope you fags are happy.
>>
>>321273356
And, "internally inconsistent."
>>
>>321273123
>What the fuck is a Trade Federation?

Bad guys

>Why do they need to blockade a planet and force a queen to sign a treaty making their "invasion" legal? If they want to invade, and they invaded anyway to capture the queen, what the fuck is the point of the treaty?

I can give you two answers. 1. (more narrative) Because the republic could kick their shit in for fucking with one of their worlds so they needed to have them agree to being bitches. 2. In a large system with multiple semi-autonomous entities overruled by a larger one it would be unlawful trade federation territory without it. I believe it mirrors the Holy Roman Empire to an extent.

>What was the point of a discussion about "taxing trade routes"?

It's just fluff.

>Why did Qui-gon just accept Anakin as a tag-along follower without question? I mean, he's just a random slave at a random junk dealer. There's gotta be hundreds just like him all over the planet.

Because he had a feeling about it.

>Why did the Trade Federation land on the other side of the planet from "the Naboo"? I mean, the Jedi had to go through "the planet core" to get to the Naboo city, right?

They landed all over the planet, we literally saw landing ships go to the capital city.

>What was the point of Darth Maul? What did he actually do?

Be a mysterious bad ass to foreshadow even more bad assess turning up because "the sith have returned"
>>
Empire Strikes Back > A New Hope > The Force Awakens > Revenge of the Sith > Return of the Jedi > The Phantom Menace > Christmas Special > Attack of the Clones
>>
>>321273196
>I'm a deleted scene
Oh wow, how much of an inside scoop did you get on the original trilogies? Do you know what happened to the original 35mm print?
>>
>>321273179
They're all jews.
>>
>>321273427
I can't tell if you're actually defending the movie, or you're just a Poe pretending to defending it because you know the result is going to be hilarious and make people who actually would defend The Phantom Menace (are there such people?) look like retards.

Either way, holy shit you look like a fucking retard.
>>
>>321273053
Good guys have to win somehow. Although there wasn't an obvious weak point this time. The good guys had to blow their way in to br able to damage it, unlike the DS.

>>321273096
Starkiller base was more powerful, could attack multiple targets, had longer range, and didn't require and entire artificial planetoid to house it. It was literally just a base with a big ass gun installed on a regular planet. Which means they could install more anywhere near a sun.
>>
>>321273370
I'm just gonna assume that force users mystically are drawn to each other like Stand Users
>>
>>321273123
The term Trade Federation makes it fucking obvious what it is, it's self descriptive.

It was a group self governed planets, who answered to a central government with an emphasis on trade and finance as political power. That central body also was a member of the Republic and represented their federation of planets.

Blockades are not an inherently violent thing, when you want to avoid war but need to make a statement and force an issue, a blockade can do that. The treaty would have caused the self governing Naboo to join the Trade Federation, allowing them military and economic rights to the planet. It could have been undone in the long run, but short term it works for them and they can get the Republic senate to do nothing for a long time easily.

The TF claimed Naboo was overtaxing, hence the blockade. That's all it was.

Because the force.

The TF was occupying all major settlements, i don't even understand your question.

He was an assassin, he was only partially successful. The plan revolved on not getting the senate to react in time, and the Jedi could force the issue.

Apparently you do.
>>
>>321273370
medichlorians are full of force or something, I'm sure he could feel them or some fuck.
god damn I hate talking about the prequels.
>>
>>321266187
It wasn't a joke you mongoloid
>>
>>321273058
Zelda cycle, so yes.
>>
>>321273549
I'm just kinda sick of this pomo ironic, always self-referential shit where everyone thinks they're so smart because the media is always force feeding them the idea that being ironic and never earnestly liking something makes you smart and above the chaff.

No one cares if the eagles could have flown them to mordor, it would have made for a shit story, that's all the explanation you need.
>>
>>321273507
I have footage...of Lucas...burning 35mmlings
>>
>>321273278
>>>/pol/
>>
>>321273123
Okay, here we go
>the trade federation was a group of businesses that controlled a large portions of trade routes. They were large enough to have their own representative in the senate, despite not being an actual planet
>the routes they use were being taxed by the republic
>as retaliation, they blockaded the planet of Naboo, as per the instructions of Darth Sidious, and had hoped to invade the planet in order to force the queen to sign a treaty allowing their ships to dock their permanently, thus making their blockade legal
>Force sensitive people are aware of each other, and Qui-gon felt drawn to Anakin
>at that point, the city had not been taken over yet, meaning any transport attempting to land ground troops would've been subjected to heavy fire from the city defenses
>Darth Maul was there due to the rule of two. His purpose is to do the bidding of Darth Sidious when he cannot afford to be discovered.
>>
File: 1428017277681.jpg (35 KB, 703x703) Image search: [Google]
1428017277681.jpg
35 KB, 703x703
>Jedi Knight Sequel that was scrapped
>>
>>321272997
people are retarded. the real list is 5>4>6>3>7=1>2
>>
This new movie was all over the place and it was okay at most.
Everything goes down the moment they introduce return of the death star.
>>
>>321273830
Objectively this
>>
>>321273570
Starkiller was literally Death Star but bigger. And it went down easier than Death Star. Fuck this piece of shit movie. It raped SW even more than the prequels. A janitor that is suddenly efficient with a lightsaber. A fucking nobody defeating a sith disciple in combat. But hey, atleast the movie is finally racially inclusive for Reddit.
>>
>>321273123

>What the fuck is a Trade Federation?
A federation of traders, obviously run by corrupt schmuks

>Why do they need to blockade a planet and force a queen to sign a treaty making their "invasion" legal? If they want to invade, and they invaded anyway to capture the queen, what the fuck is the point of the treaty?
They galaxy is run by a senate. You can hardly just invade some planet on a whim and not expect repercussions. They had to make it look like "not an invasion" by getting the queen to sign a treaty, probably stating they're there on official buisiness. I honestly don't get how you could not have followed this. Were you that young at the time?

>What was the point of a discussion about "taxing trade routes"?
No idea to be honest. Can't remember that part, wasn't probably important.

Because he clearly felt the force was extremely strong with him. Seriously, have you even watched the movie? Did you even pay attention? Fuck's sake man.

Why did the Trade Federation land on the other side of the planet from "the Naboo"? I mean, the Jedi had to go through "the planet core" to get to the Naboo city, right?
It's one of the many ships. There were plenty more that landed closer to the city. By the time they arrived, the city was already captured.

>What was the point of Darth Maul? What did he actually do?
A sith apprentice, trained by Palpatine. He was there to announce the return of the sith and to try and capture the queen. Maybe Palpatine even sensed Anakin and wanted him.

The movies are not the best, but you have clearly just not been paying attention when you watched them. All your questions are pretty retarded.
>>
>>321273830
Nah, 5>4>6=7>3>1>2
>>
>>321273605
>Blockades are not an inherently violent thing, when you want to avoid war but need to make a statement and force an issue, a blockade can do that. The treaty would have caused the self governing Naboo to join the Trade Federation, allowing them military and economic rights to the planet. It could have been undone in the long run, but short term it works for them and they can get the Republic senate to do nothing for a long time easily.

But they didn't just blockade the planet. They literally surrounded it and then immediately fucking invaded.

And they not only invaded, but they killed a shitload of people.

So what exactly were they trying to accomplish? Get Naboo to stop "overtaxing"? (Taxing who? Who the fuck do they place taxes on? The Trade Federation? People selling things to the Trade Federation? None of it makes sense).

And why the fuck do they need a blockade to be "legal"? IT'S A FUCKING BLOCKADE. It's a military action. You don't make the person who loses a was sign a paper saying it was legal for you to attack them.

Also, how did no one in the Senate know or care what was going on? The Trade Federation, who had people on the Senate, just attack another planet and no one cares because they're "tied up in delegations"? Isn't that some pretty serious shit? Like, it's a corporation fucking killing a shitload of people for no real reason other than "Waaah they made us pay taxes!"?

What the fuck?
>>
>>321273605
>Because the force.
The biggest issue with this is they had to make a reason to know he was going to be good with the force even though they had no reason to know or believe that.
So they had to make up a reason.

Boom.
Medichlorians. Now they can quantify, measure, and examine the force. Except it's been previously established by movies made years earlier that the force is a religion. It's mystical. It's like space magic.

And, not to tip any fedoras here, but, the two are mutually exclusive. If you can quantify and prove the force is a thing, is real, and can measure it and quantify it, it isn't magic. It isn't a religion. It's a principle of science. This goes back on what's been previously established and gets stated later on. They use very flowery poetic words to describe the force.

However Obi-Wan is present when Qui-Gon talks about it in a very scientific, matter of fact fashion. This alone creates a very jarring disconnect between the two movie series. Is the force a law of the universe, or is it a belief system of space sorcery?
This is conveniently forgotten for a plot point of why they should drag this snot nosed little brat along. Because honestly, in a war, why WOULD you unless you had a damn good reason. And "I had a hunch" isn't going to really convince a lot of people.
>>
>>321272997
Seriously fucking this. One of my friends does this, and when I ask him why, he can never give an answer. I seriously think it's just contrarian faggots being contrarian.
>>
>>321273897
>A janitor that is suddenly efficient with a lightsaber. A fucking nobody defeating a sith disciple in combat.
Wait what? Finn couldn't use a lightsaber for shit and got his ass kicked by a nameless, faceless stormtrooper, got his ass kicked by a bowcaster-wounded Kylo Ren so hard he's in a coma.
>>
>>321273915
>You can hardly just invade some planet on a whim and not expect repercussions.
Didn't they do literally that, though? They invaded Naboo, with no repercussions. No one ever signed any treaty.
>>
>>321273747
Was that statement wrong? You are free to expand on it. This movie is soulless, carefully constructed like some shitty AAA game for maximum market penetration. There is no character or risk. Only safe nostalgia and humor.
>>
>>321273897
>A janitor that is suddenly efficient with a lightsaber.
But he was shit with it.
>A fucking nobody defeating a sith disciple in combat.
Missed the point entirely.
>>
>>321273575
>watching JewJew's Miraculous Medicine
>>
>>321273897
>went down easier than the Death Star
That's complete bullshit. They had to blow open a big ass hole to get inside and be able to destroy it. And it took several explosives and an X-wing blasting the everloving shit out of it to do the job. The Death Star already had a hole conveniently pre-installed and it took one fucking shot for it to blow. Why do you faggots insist on being wrong about everything?
>>
>>321273992

>immediately invaded
You have no idea how long they've been there.
>>
>>321272525
We should replace all guns with walkie talkies.
>>
>>321274046
Finn stood up just fine against Ren for a period of time. That's fucking bullshit considering how storm troopers are just fodder for force users. It was nothing but fanservice to the nig nog community. Look! We Jedi now!
>>
>>321273996
>If you can quantify and prove the force is a thing

You can quantify the force when you start lifting things with it. Midichlorians actually only quantify a CONNECTION with it. They provide the connection, not the actual force. I don't get why people can't fucking pay attention enough.

>his alone creates a very jarring disconnect between the two movie series

That was kinda the point. "look how much they used to understand about this shit before the Empire fucked it all up"
>>
>>321274186
>for a period of time.
For like 2 seconds, probably because Ren was just shot in the dick with a bowcaster
>>
>>321274071
>Missed the point entirely.
Missee the point of the biggeat Mary Sue ever made? Ren should've used kryptonite against her.
>>
I'm just mad that Poe somehow survived and didn't have to explain how
>>
>>321274186
I don't get it, being able to not die for like, 30 seconds is enough to send you into a fit of anger?

Like, you expected him to just be skewered in a second?
>>
>>321274138
>Two smugglers and an x-wing squadron

or

>x-wing and y-wing squadron with a force sensitive pilot

I would say DS was harder desu senpai
>>
>>321274241
just turn off your brain bro :^)
>>
You guys are kidding with all the racist shit right? I mean you don't actually believe that the movie is somehow pandering to SJW's and their ilk just by having a girl and a black guy?

It's like I'm on /b/ or something. nigger this and nigger that, I can't tell if you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>321274234
>>You can quantify the force when you start lifting things with it.
But that's wrong. Because like Yoda says, it doesn't matter how big or small a thing is, since the force is everywhere and flows through everything, you just need to commune with it to move something no matter the size.

That's different than "Yeah, you have 50 midichlorians, so you can emit 100 units of Force power".
>>
>>321273897
Rey beat Ren because he's a fucking scrub who lets his emotions control him and he's already injured when the fight begins. Rey is losing until she calms herself (something Ren is unable to do) and allows the force to guide her. Also she's a fucking Skywalker.

>>321273928
This man gets it.
>>
>>321274285
>you expected him to just be skewered in a second?
Yes. A coward janitor should have NO chance against a Sith disciple. It's awful consistency.
>>
>>321273996
Why do people get this misconception that midichlorians are the force? And they're spelled with "midi". They're microscopic beings that lives within all living things and communicates with the force. The higher the count, the more in-tuned a person is with the force. The force itself is a mystical entity separate from midichlorians.
>>
>>321274241

The same way that Finn survived? Using a parachute perhaps?
>>
>>321274379
>Rey beat Ren because he's a fucking scrub
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS REY?!
>>
>>321274050
And at the end of the movie, they ere punished.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.