[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking about getting a Playstation TV, anyone know of a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: psone (2).png (79 KB, 2000x1522) Image search: [Google]
psone (2).png
79 KB, 2000x1522
Thinking about getting a Playstation TV, anyone know of a good guide to jailbreak it to play free Vita games?
>>
There's no way to pirate Vita games atm.
>>
What about PSP or PSone games instead?
>>
>>321261430
I got one for Christmas. Be aware that there is no YouTube or Netflix app on it. Basically only crunchyroll but you can use the web browser and type in the other sites but it's a bitch. Not all vita games are for vita tv either from what I've read, also don't think you can haul break it. Do you have a vita or ps4?
>>
>>321262852
I have a PS4. I want to get the PS TV as a cheaper way to play PSP and PS Vita games.
>>
>>321263091
Alright it's pretty decent for that and remote play is not bad honestly. As a few warnings: it requires vita memory I think there was a 16g sale recently, wifi is fucking jank so I have to lan mine or it literally won't work and I have damn good internet and modern/router. Do not spend more then 20-30 for the damn thing, it was on sale recently and target price matched mine I was told. You can use a ps3 or ps4 controller with it but if you only have one and swap between the pstv and ps4 you have to plug it in to the system then hit the power button so it re-syncs to the system. Oh it can't take physical vita games either or play the apps off the ps4 to get around the thing not having them.

Just things I didn't know before getting it.
>>
>>321261430
honestly theres no easy way thats available currently, most hackers are being bitches about the exploits because they want people to buy the games
>>
Just get any other Playstation instead
PSTV/Vita suck
Get a PSP, PS1, PS2, or PS3
>>
>>321263470
Wait, I thought it could play physical Vita games. That might be a problem.
>>
>>321263565
I have all of those but the PSP. Figured the TV would let me play both for a decent price.
>>
>>321263882
it can
>>
>>321263565
Not OP but I personally think it was worth the $30 bucks invested in it. But to each their own.

>>321263882
If it can I can't find the magical slot for it and the thing isn't very big.

Upon further inspection I'm full of shit and blind. It does have it on the side.
>>
>>321264124
Its available for 50 bucks on amazon right now. Hold off until its 30?
>>
>>321261430

If I already have a Vita with a lot of digital games, is it possible to get them to work on the Vita TV?
>>
>>321265113
yes for the most part
>>
>>321264124
How the fuck did you own a ps tv all this time and not know it could play physical vita games?

What in gods name were you using the thing for? lmao what the phuck am i reading bruh
>>
>>321264928
Well buy had it for $20 online but was sold out so they got target to price match it. $50 isn't bad but it does drop semi often. Aug was sonys official store and nov/dec best buy. So it depends on how much you want it but if you can wait its $30 saved towards a game.
>>
>>321265798
Oh I guess I should mention that by Christmas I meant this year. I've had the thing for 2 days if that matters and I've only been playing lost song on remote play. I also own a vita so I wasn't like assblasted by it.
>>
>>321266083
Fair enough but why would you remote play a ps4 game to the PSTV? Wouldnt it just be easier to play it directly on the PS4?
>>
>>321266083

How do the games look like on TV? As good or better than on the Vita?
>>
>>321266161
Again this is a but weird and lazy of me but my ps4 is in the living room and I have a roommate. The pstv is in the bedroom so I can no pants mode. I only use my vita when both are being used or I'm outside.

>>321266219
Vita games are pretty decent if not a tinge better on the tv but that could just be because bigger screen. For ps4 games with a solid connection it's identical.
>>
File: 1450876059470.png (128 KB, 450x532) Image search: [Google]
1450876059470.png
128 KB, 450x532
>>321266353

>The pstv is in the bedroom so I can no pants mode.

You have some pretty interesting gaming habits anon but nonetheless, I fully approve.
>>
>>321266083
there's a big ass slot on the side
it's not hard to spot
>>
>>321266465
Other people don't do this? I can't be the only one. Also night time gaming in the room to not keep the house up is nice. if it makes more sense braless is more what I mean but that's way off topic

>>321266534
Honestly thought it was a logo and like I mentioned before. I've owned it for 2 days and didn't care too much to look around.
>>
File: 1411880741901.gif (176 KB, 507x340) Image search: [Google]
1411880741901.gif
176 KB, 507x340
>>321266701
w-well then, I guess. My PSTV is coming through the mail at the moment, I might actually get the PS4 ver of lost song since I haven't got it yet remote play it too. I mainly got it to play Superbeat since I don't want to destroy my vitas buttons any more ;_;
>>
>>321266701

Why would it even matter if you're braless? You're wearing a shirt, right?
>>
>>321266701
The fewer clothes the better in my opinion. I tend to like to go braless and pantless as well.

Anyways, will it play PSP and PSone games if I just download it to the memory card?
>>
File: bogerface.jpg (76 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
bogerface.jpg
76 KB, 600x804
>>321266701
>braless
>>
>>321267115
The vita version of lost song is $20 cheaper and I think they are the same if you wanna jew like me. Lost song ps4 was another Christmas present, I'm enjoying it so far but I personally liked hollow fragment better combat wise at least.

>>321267197
yes I wear a shirt like any normal person does regardless but I'm not quite small enough to not be noticed and wearing a non sport based one all the time is annoying.

>>321267231
Nice. I think if they are in the store then yes it should. I think of the PlayStation store online you can see what's available to confirm.
>>
>>321267495

Yeah, but who cares if you're doing it at home? Used to walk around all the time in just my boxers and I have a large-ish dong that would be clearly visible in shape through my boxers.
>>
>>321267667
before mentioned roommate, which is male, never closes his door so I would prefer to not be stared at or make it awkward since I have 0 interest. When we had no roommate I didn't give a fuck at all though as wore whatever I wanted. Gotta be mindful and all.
>>
>>321267930

You being braless under your shirt is not a sign that you're interested in anything. It's a sign that you want to be comfortable in your home. Not sexual in the slightest.

Most guys wouldn't even be able to tell unless you're nipples were hard and they sag.
>>
>>321268098
This is getting way off topic from the PS TV.
>>
>>321268228

I'd rather talk about tits tbqh
>>
>>321268098
normally yes I would say so and that's the mentality I have always had if a man or women that is a roommate it led clothed. Unfortunately regardless of size some people still struggle with that concept and I have ran into the issue so I avoid it.

>>321268228
I agree which is why the spoilers. Anyone have anymore questions about the vita tv or games? I'd like to not entirely shitpost.
>>
>>321268407
What games would you recommend?
>>
>>321268525
Most people like persona and gravity rush but it depends in the genre that you play. This year has been great for otome games if you're into those or I had a ton of fun with dungeon travelers 2. Hollow fragment was fantastic and simulated an mmo pretty well and the controls were tight. Anyone know if earth defence force remake was any decent? I didn't pick it up but seemed cool.
>>
>>321268750
I do like the RPG genre. And I've enjoyed visual novels.
>>
>>321261430
>tfw i just realized that the squiggle under the p is supposed to be an s
man i feel fucking retarded, how did i never figure that out?
>>
>>321268924
Sao hollow fragment if you liked the anime the combat is satisfying and you can date any girl you want but no lewd scenes really.
Dungeon travelers 2 is a drpg that's massive and lewd as shit but fun.
The legend if heroes trails looks good and is probably my next game but I haven't played it yet.
I personally didn't enjoy nep despite owning mk1 rebirth collectors edition.
>>
>>321269406
I'll have to look into all of those.Thanks!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.