[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the A Clockwork Orange of vidya? A game where it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What is the A Clockwork Orange of vidya?

A game where it is better to do good because you actually make a concious choice to do good rather than just being forced to do good without actually wanting to do good.
>>
Really though I wanna know what game has the best morality system.
>>
>>321259865
Wander if any game is that deep.

Maybe role playing in dwarf fortress? It's all mental but might be closes you'll get.
>>
>>321260448
Jade Empire maybe. Neither path was good or bad. Just a different perception. Too bad there wasn't a middle ground. That would have made it perfect.
>>
>>321259865
Nier
>>
>>321259865
Just leave fag,
No one cares
>>
>>321259865
Undertale

Making a conscious choice to do good/evil is one of the game's main concepts. You'll always escape the underground at the end, so all that's left to decide are the fates of the NPCs.
>>
>>321261223
This.
>>
>>321260448

WoW's morality system is pretty good.

Your toon starts off with certain reputations as just neutral or friendly, but as you become a better person in general your reputation grows to become honored or even exalted with some factions! The choice of pacing is really up to you.
>>
>>321260651
whats in between an open hand and a closed fist
>>
File: pew pew.jpg (42 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.jpg
42 KB, 620x465
>>321261531
>>
Dwarf Fortress. Doesn't have a morality system but lets you make moral/ethical decisions organically.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.