[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
50,000 people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Chernobyl.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
50,000 people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town.
>>
50,000 kids used to fuck here
now its a sperm town
>>
50000 meme used to meme here
Now its a meme town
>>
>>321258531
that dont make no sense anon and you know it
>>
>>321257720

7 million faggots used to play this, now they're ditching the latest while preparing to play the next.

fuckin normies.
>>
>>321258850
BO3 was pretty hated, no idea what they're playing now.
>>
>>321257720
50,000 years ago, I lost 5 men in the blink of an eye. Now it's a ghost town and the world just fuckin watched.
>>
'the hell kinda name is soap anyway
>>
50,000 nerds used to post here. Now it's a shithole.
>>
>>321258934
black ops 2 was actaully pretty good for last gen and advanced warbear is a load of fun for next gen
>>
>>321258850
>if it's popular it's bad
>>
>>321258934
BO 2 still has a lot of players surprisingly.
>>
>Russia invades continental US
>On the fucking East Coast

Literally wat
>>
>>321259234
they took the long way around

duh
>>
>>321259061
>if it's popular it's good
>>
>>321259234
Nobody expects the Russians on the East Coast.
>>
>>321259334
If it's popular then obviously it's good. Why would people like something if it were bad?
>>
>>321259112
That's because BLOPS2 was the last one that wasn't absolutely horrible.
>>
Fuck everything, I liked Modern Warfare 1-3.
>>
Reminder that BO2 had more player choice and changes in the narrative than Bioshit Infinite.
>>
>>321259703
>BO2 had more endings than Mass effect 3
where did everything went so wrong?
>>
We used to have discussion of good video games here

Now it's filled with children
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.