[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people ask for more donkey kong characters in smash >nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 308.jpg (194 KB, 503x740) Image search: [Google]
308.jpg
194 KB, 503x740
>people ask for more donkey kong characters in smash
>nobody plays dk
>people bitch about diddy

is "muh reps" the most extreme form of rosterfag cancer?
>>
Smashfags in general are the worst cancer
>>
Everyone plays DK are you serious? He's one of the easiest characters to play as.
>>
File: 3lBU0lS.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3lBU0lS.png
233 KB, 400x400
But DK is long overdue for a rep. Hackurai's the one keeping it at two reps while he jerks off FE nonstop. And watch some faggot(s)defend FE and attack me for wanting more DK reps.
>muh relevancy
>muh King K. uck
>muh vocal minority
>>
>>321257635
Let's take a bunch of ingredients (fanbases), no matter how good they are, and throw them together into this mixing pot (the Super Smash Bros. fanbase). I'm sure it will be the best meal (fanbase) ever!
>>
>>321257546
>people bitch about diddy

In what respect? I've never heard people complain about Diddy's inclusion in Smash. If you're talking about his place in the competitive scene, he was nerfed to a respectable state that removed his braindead combo so nobody bitches anymore. Rosaluma and Sheik are the new 'Diddy' in their eyes.
>>
Even though DK deserves another rep, I don't care much unless they can come up with a fitting and unique moveset.

It would be annoying if they added dixie and it was nothing but "hair slam! hair dash! hair grab! hair whip!"

I don't like when they add tons of characters that basically have a history of nothing but running and jumping, because then they just have generic melee attacks they could have used for anyone
>>
>>321258497
Cranky has lots of potential since he has no only his cane but he could also do stuff from the original DK arcade game. Maybe some DKC stuff that hasn't been implemented into a moveset too, like the barrel cannons.
>>
>>321257882
Sakurai's workers were the ones who convinced him to add Corrin though.
>>
>>321258909
Sure they did. Just like Bayonetta won the ballot. I don't believe a single thing that bastard said, or says at this point.
>>
>>321257546
everything you said is 66% wrong.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.