[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which BATTLEFIELD game do I buy/is least Deader? I also have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: help.png (156 KB, 346x340) Image search: [Google]
help.png
156 KB, 346x340
Which BATTLEFIELD game do I buy/is least Deader?
I also have Battlefield 3 should I just buy an expansion for that one
>>
>new copies of bf4 are more expensive than new copies of bf:h

Its that shit
>>
>>321252746
how come?
>>
>>321252259
>>
4. Not even a contest.
>>
>>321253252
Most people didn't like it because it didn't feel like a Battlefield game. It just really felt like a game of cops and robbers when I played the Beta. It would have probably done better as a CoD than a Battlefield game at least in my opinion.
>>
File: 1429728326831.jpg (79 KB, 345x343) Image search: [Google]
1429728326831.jpg
79 KB, 345x343
>>321252259
>bf4
>dead
more active than ever, op
>>
>>321253825
I never implied it was dead but if it's active I'm probably down to buy it.
>>
4 is less dead by a landslide, but still pretty dead in certain regions.4
>>
http://bf4stats.com/
http://bfhstats.com/

BF4
PC
Peak 24h

BFH
PC
Peak 24h

Rip Hardline
>>
>>321252259
BF4.

Hardline is shit and flopped so hard the community is practically non-existent on PC.

BF4 meanwhile still gets free content updates and patches, and has been a solid PC FPS for about a year now.
>>
>>321253252
cod/BF hybrid
lack of weapons and content, maps aren't very universal(game mode wise)
too fast, for some
lacking a lot of improvements that bf4 had when bfh came out
they have released free night maps and updates over the months and Ithink a couple of more guns for free but it's too late at this point, specially for pc community.
just get bf4, game started shit when it came out back two years ago but they got their shit toghether and fixed it this year and they are constantly releasing updates and free content.
i doubt hardline will be able to recover like 4 did.
4 is overall a damn good game so 10 bucks is a steal, got over 600 hours on it this year alone, imagine those that started from day one.
>>
If I already own Battlefield 4, is it worth buying Premium for it?
>>
>>321254953
Yes
>>
fingers crossed for battlefield ww2 or Vietnam sequel, I think they should make 2143 after they release a ww2 or Vietnam game so people can get a break from all the future shooters, also they just did star wars.
>>
get BF4 premium edition for $20
>>
>>321254953
Yeah. Tons of new guns at your disposal, more servers to play in, and some pretty good maps.

The only disappointing DLC was China Rising. Only one good map out of the whole set.
>>
>>321255147
I mean they practically confirmed 2143 was going to be a thing in the last DLC.
>>
>>321255234
Seconding this. Not to shill EA but for once they actually fixed BF4 and it only took 2 years! The free DLC is actually good and fun while the paid is also good as well. Premium is $20 and super cheap and for OP the premium edition is the same price as the subscription. I think there are 30 ish maps in total with all the dlcs and base games so it's actually a good value
>>
>>321254953
have you played it already?
I recommend you play the game first and get familiar with all the maps before you start buying more content for a game that might satisfy you with the content that comes with it or that you might not like, I only have the base maps and have been enjoying the game for a year.
My guess the dlc maps are probably mostly empty after the release of the new free map that came out recently.
i think second assault and the Ice one are the most popular map packs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.