[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Escape 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ZeroTimeDilemma.png (555 KB, 1034x554) Image search: [Google]
ZeroTimeDilemma.png
555 KB, 1034x554
I'm 24 hours late but are they going to start introducing on the participants on this new twitter account or something? Spoilers if you haven't beaten VLR

https://twitter.com/_crash_keys_

http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/CURKpOAip
>>
>>321249329

We had already like 4 thread today
>>
>>321249712
Note my first four words friend, I just want to talk about ZE and didn't see a thread up
>>
>>321249774

I will fill you up with our discussions.

Akane a shit, Luna a cute, Clover a slut. Old Sigma is gonna be an amoral asshole.
>>
>>321249996
Sounds like every other ZE thread
>>
File: VLR_wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
VLR_wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
With this can we finally agree that the new art style isn't shit? Yes, it's different, but it's not "less anime" or whatever you guys were complaining about.
>>
Never played this series but bought this one since I wanted the watch do i need to replay the older ones or is the story pretty much different each game with minor easter eggs?
>>
>>321250775
Play 999 and VLR, they're fantastic, and this one is pretty much a direct continuation of the end of VLR, so yeah, you have to play them
>>
>tfw can't play VLR because PEC room freezes your file
>can't find any decent save files online that have around the same amount of progress as you
>>
>>321252810
You could just go through the entire room without saving, and you're good
>>
>>321253365
I didn't save though. Still got hit with a random freeze and now I cannot reload my save at fucking all.
>>
>>321249329
>what kinda sigma you want senpai?
>>
>>321250505
Only if you think the art quality is just a matter of whether it's anime or not. The new art isn't "less anime", but worse anime.
>>
>>321254050
JUST OLD MY SHIT UP.
>>
>>321252810
Anyway, would anybody know of any websites that host save files? I've checked a handful and I can only find one that isn't 100% complete.

http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/download-zero-escape-virtues-last-reward-us-early-save-beyond-common-save-game-bug-locations-1-0-f32781.html is a bit further than I am (PEC is/was my second room, not counting beginning) so it might be my only option.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.