[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team fortress 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
What would you like to see if tf3 ever comes out /v/?

Personally I'm hoping for a bit more realistic artstype like tf Classic. Doesn't have to be hyper realistic but it can be a bit stylized.
>>
>>321248610

>a few weapons including stock. Not a million different weapons to counter that fuck up the balance of gameplay

>Better map design. Going back and playing the og maps feels horrible. Especially in modes like payload.

>No more ridiculous hats and if they insist on having hats make sure they fit their respective class appropriately in a context that makes sense

>better matchmaking
>>
>>321249027
>no hats

kek

Any game valve releases from now on will have, or get some form of skins, crates or cosmetics .
>>
They're more likely to port TF2 to Source 2 and just keep rolling with it, as opposed to making a completely new version.
>>
>>321249406
I don't think Valve is THAT lazy especially for a new entry in the series. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but I could be wrong.
>>
So... you want TF3 to be less fun than TF2. Okay.
>>
>>321248610
Why don't you go play Fortress Forever.
>>
>64 player servers
>a small amount of hats, don't port every TF2 hat over
>maybe destructible environments if they can do it right
>>
>>321249535
Why would they even make a new TF?
>>
>>321248610
Kinda feel like they won't make another one. DoD is like the realistic WW2 era shooter, Counter Strike is the modern shooter, TF2 was a cartoony shooter. They kinda dug themselves in a hole with these titles. The only futuristic deathmatch games they have is the Half Life DMs and Ricochet. However, do you guys think they're gonna go for another artistic style if they even bother making another one, TF classic was like the 90s then they went back in time to a 60s pictured in WW2 stylized paintings.
>>
>>321249886
>60s
>ww2
>>
>>321249870
Because tf2 is dead
>>
>>321250159
Tf2 is set in the 60s but it's stylized by paintings from WW2
>>
File: image.jpg (481 KB, 1050x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481 KB, 1050x1600
>>321250291
You mean Cold War propaganda art right?
>>
>>321250241
They'll update the game to Source 2 and add more hats. They already shown they can let the community take care of the "updates"
>>
>>321250291
It's the Cold War retard
>>
a price tag and no way to put money towards it later
>>
TF3 would be a perfect excuse to completely rebalance the classes instead of fucking around with flawed facets about them that have become too ingrained in the game to completely remove. (ie. Demoman being absurdly strong, Heavy's low skill floor and ceiling, everything about Pyro, etc.), but it would never happen since TF2 is easy money and overhauling classes would probably lead to them getting shit that would just slow down the flow of the game.
>>
Maybe new classes, or possibly like variations of the old classes like what the new mortal kombat supposedly does.
>>
>>321250802
The art style was based on Norman Rockwell, Dean Cornwell, and J.C. Leyendecker's works, specifically.
>>
>>321251559
The majority of which also did Cold War propaganda.

Do you even know who those people are or did you just copy/paste from some shitty tf2 wiki page?
>>
>>321251559
The heavy was specifically meant to be a Cold War era Soviet Union caricature in video game form.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.