[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1388463150596505125.jpg (20 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1388463150596505125.jpg
20 KB, 636x358
Explain the ending
>>
he's trapped in limbo doing the same thing forever
>>
He found his sister
>>
>>321244208
If you replace limbo with /v/, I can feel the pain
>>
It's really left to your own interpretation. There's no real right answer for the ending or the entire story.
>>
>>321244
He fell off the tree house and died and his sister was at his grave at the end.
>>
>>321244115

They died in a car crash, but don't know it.
>>
alternate title "I didn't buy you a valentines present"
>>
It represents the plight of Middle-Eastern dirt farmers.
>>
>>321244115
seriously what the fuck is that optional dungeon.
>>
>>321244389
/thread

I loved this ending. I can't explain why, but I really loved it. Screw the haters.
>>
>>321246086
What optional dungeon
>>
>>321244115
No ending because there wasn't really any story to begin with.
>>
He found the little girl from the beggining.
Then raped her in the treehouse.
>>
He got cucked.
>>
>>321246136
>haters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.