[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is In the Sky or Cold Steel better? I only can afford one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Is In the Sky or Cold Steel better?

I only can afford one.
>>
if you can only afford one, just wait and buy them only when they are on sale so you can afford both.
>>
Based off the prologue of CS I feel I'm going to like the game way more than I did FC/SC.
>>
>SC's ending does not have a scene where Estelle plays the Whereabouts of Light for Joshua

LITERALLY the most disappointing game I've played this year, even moreso than MGSV.

But nah, it was really good.
>>
>>321243976
I haven't played the first chapter of In the Sky yet, so I'll have to buy that one too.
>>
>>321244154
>LITERALLY the most disappointing game I've played this year
For me that would be Yakuza 5, but SC was horribly disappointing in many way. Don't even get a battle against Joshua in which you would beat some sense into him.
>>
>>321244052
You mean the prologue that they threw you randomly into the war so that it'd attract people with ADHD? The rest of CS is exactly like FC.
>>
>>321244284
To be completely honest, if you play the first chapter and actually like it, you're definitely going to want to get Second Chapter.
>>
>>321244417
I thought the First chapter was completely average and there's better JRPGs to play.
>>
>>321244392
Gameplay is more engaging than FC in general though
>>
Do whatever you want op you stupid shit.
>>
>>321244392
The prologue proper. Not that stupid future flash. The gameplay is a shitload better and promises bigger and better things as you progress. Plus, you know, the skip battle animation button.
>>
>>321244486
Of course it is. It's one of the newer titles that changed the system to being more physical/craft based over magical. Like every other game, the combat itself if anything ends up being more broken than any of the other games.
>>
>>321244364
Fuck you, Yakuza 5 was fine.
>>
Jusis did nothing wrong.
Machias needs a fucking punch in the mouth.
>>
>>321243716

>can only afford one

Really? Trails in the Sky FC is on 70% off in Steam right now. You can buy CS and FC
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0qcgkVRWR0p
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.