[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will the Wheel of Time series ever get a decent video game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: latest[1].jpg (403 KB, 1865x1007) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
403 KB, 1865x1007
will the Wheel of Time series ever get a decent video game?
>>
>>321236779
No.
>>
File: 1426467564165.png (149 KB, 313x333) Image search: [Google]
1426467564165.png
149 KB, 313x333
>>321236817
>>
Not in this lifetime, or any other lifetimes thereafter
>>
File: Perrin Aybara.jpg (154 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Perrin Aybara.jpg
154 KB, 1366x768
tfw no witcher style game where you play as a warder
>>
>>321236779
Is this series good? I heard the writer died or something. Is it worth picking up?
>>
Braid tugging simulator
>>
>>321239097
its padded as fuck, you can definetly tell the writer began to get old and sick as fuck towards the later titles, but if you can get by that its pretty enjoyable.
>>
>he didn't play WoTMUD
Cuck.
>>
>>321239486
Why the fuck did hirohito drop the filters, it was fine as it is. Fuck, here comes the /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>321236779
Will it ever get some decent books?
>>
>>321239598
no, but i definetly wouldnt mind some sort of expanded universe, there was an absolutly autistic amount of background information surrounding the universe that any number of canon events could be spun out into entire franchises of media
>>
>>321239576
this desu senpai
>>
>>321240119
>>321239576
>>321239486
quality posts
>>
Fuck that, give me a king killer chronicles game a la witcher series
>>
>>321236779
No, stop fucking reposting your retarded, stupid-ass fucking questions you fucking cock wrangler. If the question wasn't answered the first nine fucking times it's not going to be answered now.
>>
Play Morrowind, they are so similar story-wise that i swear the game got inspired by it , reading it always made me think back in Morrowind especially the parts with the desert people and the clans and shit, the MC is also some prophecied fucker

Then again , maybe it was just me

By the way I dropped the series by the 9th book, got boring and took a break, when u came back to it i couldn't remember shit anymore , should i pick it up again?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.