[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Ultra Street Fighter 4 cemented itself among the other Capcom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
Has Ultra Street Fighter 4 cemented itself among the other Capcom legends, like Super Turbo or Third Strike? Is it even a decent game, like Alpha 2 or 3? Will you ever return to it when Street Fighter 5 comes out next year?
>>
I say probably not, the game is probably going to become a ghost town as soon as 5 hits.
>>
Its popular out of obligation with it being the most recent title. After V has been out for a while, people won't be saying any good things about IV.
>>
>>321225761
Is it decent, yes. Is it a legend, absolutely not.
>>
File: 1449774516121.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1449774516121.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>>321226176
you're so wrong it hurts. this game is going to be favored by the japs so hard when it comes to competitve play. obviously capcom will stop supporting it with the capcom pro tour but tournaments will still be held for this game and japs will still fly out for the prize pools. 5 is just going to be the main capcom fighter but not the only one. usf4 will still be at evo and other majors. with all the same faces showing up. instead of 1 sf game at tournaments we will have 2. that's all.
>>
>>321225761
The final versions of each Street Fighter have always been cemented in vidya history.
Idiot 3Sfags and trolls will say otherwise, but USF4 is an amazing game.
I might return to it every now and then to get my Sagat and Hugo fix until Urien drops at the end of 2016, at which point I will never stop playing SFV.
>>
SF4 and SF5 together will never get played as much as KOF97.
>>
>>321226627
Perhaps for a year maybe even two, but eventually sf4 will die out.
>>
>>321226627
>this game is going to be favored by the japs so hard when it comes to competitve play

explain yourself, why won't they all move to 5 too?
>>
>>321229637
Not him but 5 isn't getting an arcade release and arcades are huge over there and how a lot of japs play SF4 regularly.
>>
File: 1450312686402.jpg (41 KB, 356x437) Image search: [Google]
1450312686402.jpg
41 KB, 356x437
>>321229637
because there is nothing to do in 5, nothing complex about the game at all. there is no depth. it's boring as hell. 4 is way more technical and that's what they love about it.
>>
>>321229637
if someone doesn't think the big sponsored JP players won't all flock to V they are nuts
>>
>>321229818
oh /v/ never stop not knowing about fightan
it never ceases to entertain
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1571x761) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1571x761
>>321230121
tell me more about your generic ass jump in cross up into jab strong cancel into a special. wow nice combo. lmao 5 is boring and the japs agree. obviously they are all going to be playing 5 as their main game but they sure as hell aren't dropping 4 you fucking inbreds.
>>
>>321230349
>being an idiot and projecting about your genetic lineage
Try not being garbage at fightan and you might understand why you're wrong.
Nice pic of yourself trying to get a drink of water btw senpai.
>>
>>321230480
kek ft5 me usf4 kid i bet i can make u quit fight gamez forever
>>
>>321228221
They said the same thing about Mahvel, Mahvel competitive scene is dead but it's still being played.
>>
>>321225761

I don't plan on leaving it.
>>
>>321230934
>being a keyboard warrior
Flexing those finger muscles I see. Stay stupid, buddy. It's funny.
>>
>>321231065
not him but fuck you I won't let you disrespect keyboard warriors.
>>
why didn't they make a game with big damage like super turbo, instead we get more sleep fighter
>>
File: Tio Valle with the knowledge.png (80 KB, 596x598) Image search: [Google]
Tio Valle with the knowledge.png
80 KB, 596x598
>>
>>321226627

>you're so wrong it hurts. this game is going to be favored by the japs so hard when it comes to competitve play

sure man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqVMz5-HwU
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.