[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ going to be playing Legion? It's shaping up to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Times change.jpg (154 KB, 585x318) Image search: [Google]
Times change.jpg
154 KB, 585x318
Is /v/ going to be playing Legion?
It's shaping up to be the best WoW expansion since WotLK and TBC
>>
>It's shaping up to be the best WoW expansion since WotLK and TBC
People have said this about every single expansion since then
Every single expansion since then has been shit

I'll just keep playing a better version of WoW for free
>>
Why you would pay for retail WoW when you can just relive your glory days for free is beyond me. I'll be playing WoW but not WoD that's for damn sure
>>
>>321223891
No. I resub after every expansion and it's always shit. I won't be renewing my sub this time. I'd rather just burn the money than waste it on blizzshit again.

Wow community is shit too. Just a bunch of meme spouting betas and ugly fat sluts. I can go sit in a chat room for free and get the exact same experience without the shit gameplay.
>>
No, I'd called it quits during early WoD and don't plan on going back.

I'd rather waste the $15/month on Steam titles
>>
File: 1445944283799.jpg (26 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1445944283799.jpg
26 KB, 450x450
>>321223891
lmao please, kill yourself. those same words were uttered when talking about wod and look how that turned out faggot.

no expectations. actually. i fully expect it to be a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>321223891
Can blizzard employees like you please leave /v/.
>>
>>321224372
>MoP
>shit
>>
>>321227286
Yes, that's correct
>>
File: 1372729340459.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1372729340459.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
>TFW Unholy DK is becoming a god damn necromancer
>>
>>321223891
I am legitimately interested in how much you're getting paid to do this.
>>
>>321223891
WoW died when WotLK came out. Anyone who played Vanilla and TBC knew something horribly wrong had happened with the quality of the game when all the endgame content was completed in 48 hours
>>
Huntard or Prot Warrior? What should I play?
never tried Huntard and prot warrior is the class I end up with
>>
>>321228138
Exactly.
Remember how long it took to take down C'thun?
Kel'thuzad?
Hell, even the horsemen took a very long time.

But now, no, I remember even in pandaria, people were waiting for end cinematic the day the final raid was released.
And they got it.
Within 24 hours.

For shame.
>>
>>321223891
>it's shaping up to better than literal shit
That's your sales pitch? Anything is better than the turds your company shat out after Wrath.
>>
>>321228363
It took 2 whole months for Kael'Thas to be killed upon the release of TBC. Imagine if Blizzard went back to that kind of quality content, that something available from minute one of release remained unbeaten for 2 whole fucking months.

Alone in the Darkness Yogg-Saron lasted a respectable time, but still nothing compared to Kael
>>
>>321228651
To this day Kael'thas is the hardest fight in the game and stands the testament of time. He's the only end tier boss to have never been nerfed.
>>
>>321228651
Exactly. Look at how things are now. With the time between each release of new content you have what, two-three days, a week if it's the beginning of an expansion and you need to level and then months of waiting, for every three months you get 1-2 days of actually new challenge.

Not to mention periods like now which is an empty desert.
>>
>>321228785
>To this day Kael'thas is the hardest fight in the game and stands the testament of time. He's the only end tier boss to have never been nerfed.

Why are you talking shit?
>>
>>321228138
so I guess your guild managed to defeat Yogg 0 within 48 hours?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.