[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is literally the only I want for the WiiU. But I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (567 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567 KB, 640x360
This is literally the only I want for the WiiU. But I don't want buy a whole new fucking system that's on its way out the door.

I'm literally mad as fuck that this didn't put on PS4

I pray to god they port this to the NX
>>
Alright.
>>
>>321223760
They wont, now go buy a Wii U or continue to be salty as fuck as all the Sonyponies when it was first announced for Wii U.
>>
>>321223760
Get a job.
>>
>Not wanting to play mario kart 200cc
>Not wanting to play squidkid simulator
>Not wanting to play super roll around the stage bros
>Best DK game of the century
>Possibly the greatest JRPG of our time

you idiot
>>
>>321223928
I'm 26 brah I don't give a shit about most Nintenkid shit anymore. Plus I have 3Ds so that covers what little Nintendo has in their library.

I don't hate Nintendo I just hate this gen. I'll buy an NX if it live up to hype but I can't justify getting a WiiU when even Nintendo doesn't give a fuck about it.
>>
>>321224189
Then cry more brah.

Meanwhile I will enjoy my delicious exclusives
>>
>>321223760
>I'm literally mad as fuck that this didn't put on PS4

The game wouldn't exist if it wasn't by Nintendo.
>>
>>321223832
>Bayonetta 1 wasn't released on Xbox 360
>>
>>321223760
>I pray to god they port this to the NX
All the worthwhile Wii U games will almost surely get NX ports, assuming the system is successful. By the time they release them, though, you can probably get a used Wii U for $50. You can probably get one for around there right now if you shop around
>>
>>321223760
NX will most likely be BC so yeah, pick it up when you buy a NX

Also if you want it on PS4, ask Nintendo :^)
>>
>>321224189
>I'm 26 and still cry about exclusives
>>
>>321223760
Back in my day, there used to be this thing called "system sellers", games that would encourage to buy the console they were on. You live in a privileged little bubble my friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.