[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After finishing SMT IV last year and posting about it here, anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: strange-journey-japan-front.jpg (52 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
strange-journey-japan-front.jpg
52 KB, 640x575
After finishing SMT IV last year and posting about it here, anons told me to get this game next. Ordered it off amazon back then it sat on my shelf for a long time. Just got into it last week because I have some free time and need a change of pace.

This game is fucking amazing and might be my favorite DS game already after about 30 hours.

>that imperial OST
>that demon dialogue
>that intro and premise
>guns that are useful as hell
>the unlock system
>that rewarding exploration
>demon fusion
>that foreboding tone set early with crew members dying left and right

It's so fucking good. Easily the best game I've played this year.Thank you, /v/.
>>
>>321207862
Zelenin dies.
>>
It's a 10/10 game. 1st person probably dungeon crawlan just feels so right.

It's a shame persona q turned out to be so bad and EO series is autism incarnate.
>>
>>321208161
Not really a spoiler
>>
>>321208161
>SMT
>not expecting to have to kill at least one of your friends

Come on, man.
>>
>>321208182
EO is fine but honestly, I got bored of those after finishing two games.
>>
File: 1291947519060.jpg (361 KB, 1200x826) Image search: [Google]
1291947519060.jpg
361 KB, 1200x826
>>321207862
I agree, definitely my favorite SMT and the game that got me into 1st person dungeon crawlers in general.

>>321208182
>EO series is autism incarnate
You're a fag.
>>
>>321208182
>autism incarnate
Elaborate.
>>
>>321207862
>people keep saying the marine is so weak by endgame he's essentially a glorified vending machine
>he was always the strongest in the party in my playthrough
The wonders of killing every single random encounter and not knowing where you are going.
>>
Seriously the best game ever.
>>321208161
Wow, you mean the character that is literally Law incarnate dies if you don't choose the Law route? Who would've thought. Next you're gonna tell me Jimenez dies too.
>>
>>321209685
I am mad that Mastema doesnt die in the neutral route.
>>
File: carinacarina.png (383 KB, 379x580) Image search: [Google]
carinacarina.png
383 KB, 379x580
>>321207862
I played it earlier this year. I still have dreams about it. Post-Schwarzvelt flashbacks, if you will.

>>321208717
lmao is that fucking Mastema in a bargain bin
I've never noticed that before
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.