[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: albw.jpg (223 KB, 582x567) Image search: [Google]
albw.jpg
223 KB, 582x567
What went wrong?
>>
Relative lack of a difficulty curve in the Lorule dungeons. Otherwise, it's handily the most well-rounded Zelda since the Oracles.
>>
Nothing: best Zelda game since at least Link's Awakening
people complaining about how easy it was are stupid: no Zelda game past Zelda II has ever been hard
>>
File: Irene.jpg (51 KB, 736x1047) Image search: [Google]
Irene.jpg
51 KB, 736x1047
Best girl didn't get enough screen time.
>>
No Hilda fight.
>>
Too fucking easy.
>>
Pathetically easy.
Dungeons were designed such that you could tackle them in any order and thus they're all relatively simple and rely entirely on the use of the single item for that dungeon, which is a problem the series should be solving rather than exacerbating.
>>
>>321206737
Items renting/buying. The items should have been found in quests.
>>
>>321206737
Gave you all the items from the beginning, so pretty much lost any feeling of progression or reward for completing dungeons.

Was also laughably easy.
>>
File: miles-shrug(d).gif (92 KB, 266x192) Image search: [Google]
miles-shrug(d).gif
92 KB, 266x192
>>321207114
It was easy as piss even for Zelda standards. I literally never died.

Also
>no difficulty curve
>boring 10 minute long dungeons
>one-man army with all items available from start
>no sense of progression
>forgettable characters and story
>lacks the soul ALttP had

Average game overrated as fuck by faggots because >M-MUH YOU CAN DO DUNGEONS IN ANY ORDER OH EMMM GEEE
>>
>>321206737
Too easy
It was LTTP copy pasted for too many things i know it's a direct sequel
Rent/buy system was dumb because the game was never hard enough to make me buy anything.
No pink hair
>>
the difficulty is nonexistant, the art syle is ugly, and the Item shop removed any sense of progression in dungeons until you get the heart container

also arrows tied to a magic meter is fucking stupid
>>
>Piss easy
>Linear dungeons that only rely on the one item to beat
>No scaling difficulty in Lorule at all
>Believe it or not, didn't make ENOUGH use of the wall mechanic
>Puzzle caves giving you rupees which you get out the ass in dungeons, instead of giving you heart pieces
>Regenerating magic adds to the ease of the game
>No incentive to buy or upgrade items because the base items are strong as fuck and there is literally no risk of dying at any time
>Hero Mode not unlocked from the start
>>
>>321206737
pretty good but was a bit easy. item shop was a bit of a silly idea
>>
Who ever fucking used the boomerang when you had clawshot and bows available from the start?
>>
>>321206737
The fact you had to beat it to unlock Hero Mode.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.