[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy pic related >go to boot it up in Big Picture mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1920x1080
>buy pic related
>go to boot it up in Big Picture mode on my TV
>legit bright red warning advising you should use M&KB
>this game was on consoles

Whats the verdict, /v/? M&KB or pad?

Steam Sale acquisitions thread while we're at it, I guess
>>
>>321202737
can you make a screenshot?
>>
File: lotf.png (886 KB, 1919x1080) Image search: [Google]
lotf.png
886 KB, 1919x1080
>>321202818
See this shit?

It won't expand any further information than that.

I'm just wondering why it says that when it was ported to consoles, and supports pad?
>>
>>321203073
could be a bug if you ask me
Have you already tried the one or the other?
Am curious myself.
>>
>>321203258
I havent run it yet, just wanted to ask anybody who had played it what they thought on the matter!

The warning disappears if you start navigating the menu with the keyboard, then immediately re-appears if you use the pad to navigate. It REALLY does not want you to play this game on a pad.
>>
>>321203367
How aweful
Im pretty sure these type of games are best played with a gamepad. Some people stated back then that this game is similar to dark/demon souls and bloodborne and those are best expirienced when playing with a gamepad. Definatly try out mouse and keyboard as it grants more precise camera control, if this game is more movement centric than gamepad it is
>>
>>321203073
Either the devs mislabeled it or there's some configuration windows that is kb&m only

Fallout 4 gives the same warning purely because the launcher requires you to click the "Play" option with your mouse
>>
>>321203367
>a fucking warning appears
that's incredibly awful
Almost as much as this thread, just fucking try each control scheme out it would probably have taken less time than waiting for a meaningful answer here.

This is the one that's a direct ripoff of Dark Souls, right? I'd imagine pad would be preferable, so I can't imagine why they'd put something like that in the game
>>
>>321203073
Def thinking a mislabel. I grabbed it last winter and played with a 360 controller easily. Auto - detected and everything. Would think this game would be more clumsy WITH m&kb
>>
>>321203810
my answer was meaningful and came out quick so suck a nut
who are you even talking shit like nobody cares what the fuck are you even leave
>>
Part 2

>game specifically recommends using M&KB
>try it with M&KB
>controls are fine
>camera angle feels either floaty, too fast or too stiff, never has any 1-to-1 parity with the actual mouse movement

This definitely feels like a pad game and they were like "use mouse & keyboard! its WAY better"

I'm confused, /v/. What did you guys buy so far?

In case anyone is wondering it feels like Dark Souls but much heavier.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.