[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Age 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Dragon_Age_II_Logo.png (984 KB, 1215x1023) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Age_II_Logo.png
984 KB, 1215x1023
This fucking game, man

How is it possible that one game has such a divide in quality across the board?

I simply cannot comprehend, how did they think the way Kirkwall looked was in any way acceptable?
It's one of the only times I've ever thought to myself in a game how shit it actually looked

How did they manage to actually create a good voiced protag? I daresay female Hawke is one of the most fun to play characters I've come across, was it just a stroke of luck for BioWare?

How come the level design is so god awful? Why is it all uninspired tunnels with reused assets around every corner?
You'd think with a tight setting like Kirkwall, they had the liberty to create more interesting areas as there would be fewer

How come the story and how it's set up turned out so well? I actually love the way time passes from act to act and it actually gives you some feeling of accomplishment , for example when you get your huge mansion after the Deep roads expedition.

How could this come to pass? How did BioWare, the masters of mediocre, manage to create such a mixed bag?

dragon age 2 thread
>>
File: 7875643535657.jpg (82 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
7875643535657.jpg
82 KB, 500x513
>>321197726
Fem Hawke is my waifu. I love being a complete edgy bitch and telling all the queers to fuck off and just generally being abrasive to every character and faction. Its the only reasonable way to play this game since every character is a literal retard with the decision making skills of a wet carrot.
>>
Why the fuck can't they just make a new game with the same gameplay as Origins.

Why do they have to fuck everything up nowadays. I'm expecting nothing but mediocrity from the new Mass Effect.
>>
>>321197726
I liked it more than both origins and much much more than piece of vomit inquisition
FemHawke x Isabela best couple
>>
>>321199203
>I liked it more than both origins
You win the award for single most retard post i have seen in 2015.

Grats.
>>
All you needed to post was Varric vs Anders.
>>
>>321199278
Finish reading the rest of the post
>>
>>321199281
Just needed to get this stuff off my chest, you know

/v/ is a suprisingly good outlet for these feels
>>
File: serpouncealot.jpg (209 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
serpouncealot.jpg
209 KB, 500x663
>yfw they didn't back the best character to ruin him in II.
>>
File: DA Carver.jpg (30 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
DA Carver.jpg
30 KB, 500x547
>>321197726
>tfw You can't romance your douchebag of a brother
That chin... Also, the banter in DA II was superior to all.
>>
>>321201015
Why was he so anally devastated literally all the time?
>>
>>321201140
>Muh family muh revenge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.