[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who had the better campaign? What do you hope to see from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: choose a knight.png (402 KB, 719x408) Image search: [Google]
choose a knight.png
402 KB, 719x408
Who had the better campaign? What do you hope to see from the remaining two campaigns?
>>
>>321193939
>What do you hope to see from the remaining two campaigns?
A timely release
>>
Plague Knight was fun but it's obvious the game was made around Shovel Knight, so his feels the best in general
>>
>>321193939
Shovel Knight's got the original story but i find Plague Knight's story to be more whimsical, colorful, and overall more heartwarming.
>>
For King Knight, I imagine him playing fairly similarly to Shovel Knight, but with less health. Perhaps he'd have "subjects" that would follow him around and help him get up ledges and attack enemies and whatnot.

Spectre Knight... Man, I have no idea. Will he be able to fly constantly? We'll probably see more airborne opponents as a result.
>>
>tfw holding up in front of Mona
>>
I preferred Plague Knight, but I honestly think Shovel Knight is better overall. All I need from King Knight is him going on a journey to get his own kingdom. I don't even know why they chose Specter Knight to get a DLC, but I look forward to being surprised.
>>
>>321194517
>I don't even know why they chose Specter Knight to get a DLC
It was a backer vote, that's why. Plague Knight I think was the best voted one, still kinda bummed we don't get Bionic Commando starring Treasure Knight though.
>>
>you are plague knight irl
I just want to feel again
>>
>>321194668
you love a qt twice your size?
>>
>>321193939
Plague Knight all the way. If the next one is anything like his, I'll be very happy.
>>
Plague Knight became way more enjoyable than Shovel Kinght when I learned how to properly play as him. Bomb customization is great too
Just wish Tinker got a campaign instead of King
>>
>>321194645
>It was a backer vote
Ah, I see. I didn't follow the kickstarter, I only found out about it after it released. I honestly would have preferred Tinker Knight, using inventions and gadgets.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.