[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So no innocent people died from this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
So no innocent people died from this?
>>
>>321192019
think about it this way, if they died they were not innocent.
>>
>>321192019
Since when did terrorists not kill innocent people
>>
>>321192019
>slaughters entire country
>but my handful of civilians

you are like those people who say bombing japan killing 1.2 million civilians was okay, but killing 1300 soldiers in a time of war isn't...
>>
>>321192019
I loved how dark FFVII was on the Midgar arc.
>>
>>321193276
Nice touch how barren the immediate area surrounding Midgar too from all the Mako harvesting.
>>
>>321192019
Did you see any innocent people when you were running around the place?
>>
>>321193875
There was that person stuck on the floor who definitely didn't make it out.
>>
>>321194249
If you didn't help her get unstuck, you didn't make it out either.
>>
>>321192019
Jessie says "all the innocent people we killed" or some shit like that before she dies. So yeah, AVALANCHE did some cruel shit.
>>
That will be cut from the remake just because of PC, the reactor will explode but it won't hurt civilians.
>>
>>321194591
Isn't that when Shinra dropped a sector sized plate over the slum to crush the entire sector beneath?
>>
>>321194249
Who?
>>
>>321194794
It's before that.
>>
Cloud and his group are terrorist. It's a shame none of them were ever brought to justice. It's like if you glorified ISIS today. They killed innocent soldiers and security guards and set up a bomb that killed thousands of innocents.
>>
>>321194794
She can't talk after or during getting smashed by the pizza. So it's before that happens.
>>
>>321194591
That wasn't Jessie.
>>
>>321195049
Who was it? I can't remember the scene.
>>
>>321195268
Some girl you talk to in the slums says it right before you meet tifa
>>
>>321195456
No, I remember someone say it while you climb the tower before Reno sets the bomb.
>>
File: jessie.png (890 KB, 636x882) Image search: [Google]
jessie.png
890 KB, 636x882
>>321194794
>>321195456
Go to 2:02:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxjQEjucMvM
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.