[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you name a SINGLE reason to get a PS4 if i already have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: PS4-00.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PS4-00.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
can you name a SINGLE reason to get a PS4 if i already have a high-end pc?

i don't like souls games or "cinematic experiences" like uncharted
>>
>>321190416
Playing the best version of all well-programmed games released this generation?
>>
Why are you going around asking people to tell why to buy stuff?

It's your money, if you don't want one then don't get one.
>>
>>321190416
Bloodbourne

/seriously, stop making this thread.
>>
>>321191316
>i don't like souls games
>>
Why the fuck would you unironically build a gaming PC. Fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>321191070
it's weird, i have every other playstation so it just seems natural, but i honestly can't justify it. it would literally sit on the shelf collecting dust.
>>
the last gaurdian, a weird game buy the guy who made katamary damacy, that platformer with the boy, and tekken 7

the only reasons I might get a ps4 some day
>>
>>321190416
Do don't buy it then, fuck off
>>
Because your friends have them?
>>
Handful of JRPGs/weeb games like KH/Gravity Rush that won't be ported
>>
>>321190416
>not buying Uncharted 4 for the fun multiplayer alone
kek you're not even worth my time kid
>>
There is literally no reason if you don't like souls games. I have a mid range PC and ps4 and the only time I play ps4 is for multiplayer with friends who don't have PC
>>
File: afrsxzcsdf.jpg (786 KB, 1503x1979) Image search: [Google]
afrsxzcsdf.jpg
786 KB, 1503x1979
>>
>>321192671
>be idort
>get both
>>
>>321193048

if you like to waste your time on NepNep and Musou spin offs.
>>
>>321190416

So you don't have to wait 6-7 months to play Multiplats that were also announced on PC.
>>
>>321190416
i keep a list of stuff i want a ps4 for. ill buy one eventually but it's not worth it yet, sinc i mostly play weebshit

-yugioh legacy of the duelist
-gravity rush HD
-digimon cyber sleuth (not out yet)
-the next project diva game(not out yet)

and a bunch of others that are on the horizon. hence why it's not worth it yet. maybe next black friday ill get it
>>
>>321193206
Not really a waste if I enjoy those types of games.
>>
>>321190416
>i never owned a souls game
>i don't like souls games
Top kek
>>
>>321193937
are you seriously implying the only way to not like souls is to have never played it? jesus, anon. i like souls but i clearly can see why people would hate them.
>>
>>321193937
i have demon souls and dark souls 1 on my ps3. never even bothered to finish them so if i really get the itch they're still new to me
>>
Bought one for myself for Christmas because of 2016:

>Gravity Rush 2
>The Tomorrow Children
>Uncharted 4
>Star Ocean
>Ratchet & Clank
>No Man's Sky
>DOOM
>FF XV
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Nier: Automata
>Ni-Oh
>Odin Sphere
>Persona 5
>The Last Guardian
>World of Final Fantasy

Plus Bloodborne and Disgaea 5, naturally.
>>
>>321190416
its a bit underwhelming when you go to the game section, just get a wii u
>>
>>321195175
>no mans sky
Looks dope af
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.