[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth getting a PS4 now? I'm hankering to playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is it worth getting a PS4 now? I'm hankering to playing some split-screen bro-op when my cousins stay at my house for the New Years.
>>
>>321189306
do you suck his cock?
>>
>>321189352
I've only got female cousins brah. No cocks to be sucked.
>>
>ps4
>splitscreen

Pick one.
>>
Do you have at least 3 games that you want to play on PS4, along with a few that will come out in the next year or so?
If yes, then go ahead.
Keep in mind that you will pay the price of the console, price of the games, and some games have paid online, so you might want to add PS+ to that as well.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>321189506
>not playing in splitscreen
>>
>>321189306
>Is it worth getting a PS4 now?
this is literally the dumbest question
>>
>>321190119
>ps3 game
:●l
>>
>>321190942
>PS3
Well you're a namefag, so I forgive you for your lack of intelligence.
>>
Get a Wii U if you want to play co-op games retard.
>>
>>321189306
Sony hasn't given a hot shit about couch co-op in a long time. Hope your cousins have PS4s too, and both of you have money for monthly payment plans, because paid online is the only multiplayer they care about. I'd recommend a Wii U instead, since Nintendo is the only one still advocating it, but even their co-op library is pretty weak this generation. Living room gaming is fucking dead.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.