[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This game was delayed due to "quality concerns"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450831195663.jpg (111 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
1450831195663.jpg
111 KB, 500x515
>This game was delayed due to "quality concerns"
>Look at the state SEGA was happy to release the original Sonic Boom in

How fucking broken must this piece of shit be? Did a preview build overheat a 3DS and blow an 8 year-old's hands off during a focus group?
>>
File: 1433236005092.png (582 KB, 704x538) Image search: [Google]
1433236005092.png
582 KB, 704x538
Maybe Sega learned their lesson after the Rise of Lyric.

jk
>>
Isn't the cartoon pretty popular?
That is the only reason why I would think they would delay it. So it wouldn't hurt the image of the cartoon.
>>
>>321189189
The cartoon is actually pretty well written. I recommend it
>>
>>321189335
Sticks is pretty damn hilarious with how borderline insane she is.
>>
Wasnt the ds game, like, finished? I mean it wasnt good from what I hear, but it didn't break every four and a half seconds
>>
>>321188976
The original Boom was a mess because good luck trying to get Cryengine 3 to run on a fucking Wii U.

Though I suspect the developers are incompetent on top of that.
>>
>>321189335

Ehhh... I wouldn't go THAT far. It's decent, for what it is. But it's not really that spectacular. At times it feels a little empty, like you're watching a 15 minute long Sonic Generations cutscene.
>>
Sega got a new CEO recently who's apparently pushing for more quality control and longer development times.

This game being delayed seems to be a direct result of this new "quality-focused" direction.
>>
So what do you guys think SEGA will announce for 25th anniversary?

I was hoping it was classic sonic related because of those announced toys but that isn't really reliable in that regard.
>>
>>321189432
I love how the writers are pretty self-aware of how dumb it is and just roll with it.
>>
Sonic Boom was profitable. Who cares?
No I'm serious. Nintendo's at fault for letting this happen, they had a 3 game deal. They went ahead and get some shit games.
But Nintendo is happy as-well. Grow the fuck up anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.