[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Zelda fans never talk about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (383 KB, 640x464) Image search: [Google]
file.png
383 KB, 640x464
How come Zelda fans never talk about this game?
>>
because they're underage and only played it on the PC with an emulator
>>
>>321188642

/v/ doesn't talk about good games. Go on /vr/ for that man.
>>
File: 1390592051207.png (260 KB, 808x482) Image search: [Google]
1390592051207.png
260 KB, 808x482
>>321188776
Pretty much this

>Zelda thread on /v/
>Some underaged tries to claim the series was ALWAYS about puzzles
>"What fucking puzzles were in the first game?"
>"Bombing walls! That was a puzzle!"
>mfw
>>
>>321188642
Because it's good and we all know it. Nothing to discuss
>>
>>321189042
>>"Bombing walls! That was a puzzle!"

How is it not?
>>
>>321189230
>autism the post
>>
>>321189042
Well, Link has ALWAYS been an arson. Burning bushes, pushing over statues, moving blocks, looting the underworld, and jetting with all the treasure to buy that precious tasty Red Drank.
>>
>>321188776
>underage
this game is twenty-four years old, anon.
>>
>le epic everybody is stupid attitude
You people don't even try to have a discussion, you just rehash the usual pre-baked reply and wait for people to agree with you.
>>
because it doesnt hold your hand
>>
Because it's kind of bad.
The series very clearly split early on, with console iterations focusing on exploration and handheld ones focusing on puzzles.

This game was before that split, so it tries to do a little of both and comes off as boring and flat.

inb4 underaged.

I'm 27. I played LTTP 20ish years ago. Granted, I played it after LA on the GB. It was pretty much all hype, no substance.
>>
Best in the series beyond the shadow of a doubt.
>>
Most of the fanbase grew up with Wind Waker and Twilight princess at this point.
>>
>>321188642
The most extreme nostalgia-goggle fags hype and circlejerk around LttP all the time. Hell, fucking Egofaggtron spergs about it all the time, no matter that almost every single game afterwards is way superior in every way.
>>
>>321189042
Lost Woods was sort of a puzzle.
>>
File: 1401018919391.jpg (15 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
1401018919391.jpg
15 KB, 362x372
>Rent game
>Return it
>Rent it again
>Save file is gone
>Never get to the end

Even if you rented it again the next day, the save would be gone. Fucking magic.
>>
>>321190980
omg

what if...

what if they had more than one copy???
>>
People who have actually played this game have usually moved on from the Zelda series.
It's not that great desu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.