[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else always preferred playing on Sony consoles Except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Anybody else always preferred playing on Sony consoles Except that garbage Vita?

I've litterally never been disappointed from the PS1 until now every time I bought a Sony console. They get so much more support than the other consoles.
>>
>>321180903

I've always felt like they were the means to and end due to me being a lazy bastard. I generally go where the games are but really don't enjoy western games enough for a PC, so Sony it is

Usually get them second hand about 2-3 years later
>>
>>321180903
Not until they change the controller. Their stubbornness lost them a sale this gen.
>>
>>321182354
And gained them like what, 20 million over the PS3?
>>
>>321180903

Fuck you, vita is great. I probably play the most on and i have a ps3 and a ps4.
>>
>>321182520
It's shit Anon.
>>
Reasons I never enjoyed Sony:

•Sony
•Weebshit
•No good platformers
•Control always sucked
•Library from Sony always brown and bloom for the past 2 gens
•Best games were on the PS1 and 2 t b h
•Barely any worthwhile exclusives

Now for ps4 Gen its just a lot worse. I would have been way happier with a ps3 and an xbone. Always preferred Sega and Nintendo far more than Sony because they always put out real games over cinematics.
>>
>>321182621

Only if you are a normie dudebro
>>
>>321182757
It's just plain shit. Stop defending that shit handheld. So glad the 3DS outsold it.
>>
>ps4
>support
literally neogaf copy pasta
>>
>>321180903
I'm waiting for the new Ratchet & Clank to release before I get my PS4. What other exclusives are releasing next year?
But you're right, Vita is garbage. It's pretty amazing how Sony made 1 good handheld and immediately went o shit
>>
>>321182757
>memory cards
>$100 memory cards
>touch screen on the back
>if you don't like kawaii uguu simulator #2614 then you're a dudebro!
>>
>>321183143

>buying digital games
>there is no touch screen on the back retard
>being a normie
>>
File: aono remi439752.jpg (52 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
aono remi439752.jpg
52 KB, 427x600
>>321182757
>memory cards
>$100 memory cards
>touch screen on the back
>Can't connect to PC unless connected to internet
>Only has PS3/PS4 ports/shit versions of PS2 HD collections
>No new God of war
>No new GTA
>No new Ratchet and Clank
>>
>>321183260
>physical vita games
>implying you don't need a memory card anyway
>denying facts
>you have to buy this garbage VN with no gameplay and shit story because it has anime girls in it
'no'
>>
>>321180903
No, I've already stopped playing shit on my PS4 and I'm mainly playing Wii U and PC. I need to get back to it as i still haven't finished Bloodborne.
>>
>>321182757
You don't actually have defend stuff on the internet. Nobody gives a shit, the vita is 4 years old by now, everyone who wanted one has one already and everyone who doesn't want it is still happy to shitpost on /v/. Just ignore it.
>>
>>321183484

>implying you don't need a memory card anyway

You dont need one besides the one it already comes with, games require a couple of kb to "install".
>>
>>321182485
Doesn't matter. The DS4 is still shit and I legitimately feel sorry for people who have to use that thing with every game they play.
>>
>>321180903
Since my first console, my favorite consoles by gen are,
>NES
The Final Fantasy's, Megamans, Zelda, NARC, Punch-Out, and Bases Loaded.
>SNES
The Final Fantasys, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia, Super Mario All Stars, Zelda: ALTTP, Madden 1998
>PS1
Final Fantasy's, WIld Arms 1&2, Thousand Arms, Star Ocean: 2nd Mission?, Lunar 1&2, Resident Evil, you know, all of the games, man.
>PS2
Same, Final Fantasy's, Personas, Star Ocean till the end of time, WIld Arms, Tales Series, JRPG's Mostly
>XBox 360
Gears, Halo 3, Star Ocean 4, GTA's, Call of Duty 4,
>PS4
Bloodborne. That's pretty much it atm.
I mostly played on PC though from 2004 and up, but i owned almost all of those gen's consoles, or emulated them at one point, and the above were what i found i played the most on.
>>
>>321180903
I felt that way as a kid but the ps3 was such a shitty terrible console it pushes me into building my first gaming PC and now I can't go back to console. Ps3 was one of the shittest consoles in history. It took like 4 years to get a game, the hardware was utter shit and ran every multiplayer terribly, the system updates were terrible, the controller was a cheap piece of shit compared to the rock solid build quality of ps2 controllers, and lets be honest, despite the Sony drony propaganda, Sony's first party exclusives are the worst of any platform
>>
>>321184365
>>PS4
>Bloodborne. That's pretty much it atm.

you summed up the PS4 better than anyone else in this thread could or will
>>
>>321184497
*every multiplat
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.