[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: xenoblade-chronicles-bundle.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-bundle.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
Lets have a Wii U thread.
>What are you playing now?
So many games. I keep jumping around. Mainly Xenoblade,Splatoon,Devils Third and Yoshis wooly world. But i will probably jump into other shit as well.

>Top Five Wii U games
1.Wind Waker HD
2.Bayonetta 2
3.Mario Kart 8
4.Splatoon
5.Xenoblade
>>
Was playing Mario Maker yesterday

Waiting for IOSU exploit though tbqh

Christmas is gonna be great with that
>>
Busy with XCX.
I was just wondering why I don't get as much exp as before, even thought the numbers were the same, until I finally saw that only the numbers besides the EXP-bar were the actual numbers.

I also got Rodea The Sky Soldier recently.
I read the WiiU-version is abysmal, but it also includes the Wii-version, so I'm looking forward to it.
>>
Tried Splatoon got to level 7 and am probably going to drop it. Don't feel like playing anything else on it.
>>
Xenoblade really is my life right now.

I still play a bit of Smash Bros, Splatoon and Mario Maker from time to time. And when (or if) I finish Xenoblade, I still have yet to play Donkey Kong, Sonic Lost World and The Wonderful 101.
>>
File: 1412951774059.jpg (16 KB, 226x199) Image search: [Google]
1412951774059.jpg
16 KB, 226x199
>>321178810
>Wind Waker HD higher than both Xenoblade and Bayonetta
>>
>>321180221
Wind waker is one of the best games ever made
>>
>>321180371
even if it was, it's a game that came out 10 years ago and a slightly better port doesn't deserve the first place.
it also isn't one of the best games ever made.
>>
>>321181734
>doesnt deserve first place on an opinion list

YEAH WELL FUCK YOU FAGGOT, RED IS OBJECTIVELY A BETTER COLOR THAN YELLOW Y-Y-Y-YOU SJW!!!!
>>
I've been wondering about Xenoblade, aside from the breast slider and fundoshi, how much was actually changed? I'm not trying to start up censorship shit since that leads to cancer, I'm just curious if it was actually "butchered", or if it was mostly bullshit and paranoia.
>>
>>321178810
Atm I'm mostly playing Xenoblade X and Smash bros

Have to continue my Bayo 1&2 playtrough when i have time tho
>>
>>321178810

Xenobalde X. 140 hours already.
>>
>>321184447
The latter.
Nothing about the gameplay has been altered.
>>
>>321184447
Aside from that, the 13 year old has less revealing versions of the slutty clothes. Haven't noticed anything else.
>>
>>321178810
Currently playing Xenoblade. Will continue to play Xenoblade.

1. Xenoblade
2. Bayonetta 2
3. Pikmin 3
4. Tropical Freeze
5. Smash
>>
>>321184447
I'll be honest, I was pissed about the censorship, at first. But this one of the rare jrpgs where gameplay far exceeds the fanservice. I will say that being 720p doesn't really make me miss the censorship as much.

This icing on the cake would be the removal of censorship, and japanese language option, but as is, the gameplay is damn worth it.
>>
>>321184728
I would have expected as much, changing anything there would truly be retarded.

>>321184804
Any screenshot comparisons? Is the bunnysuit unaltered? I'll get the game sooner rather than later if it was untouched.
>>
>>321179085
this, gonna spend christmas and the end of the year playing some good games
>>
>>321179801
You can't drop it before you even get to ranked mode, honestly TC is so much fun, and Rainmaker has really started to grow on me lately

>>321185073
I think it's changed for Lin

My top 5 are probably Tropical Freeze, Xenoblade X, Hyrule Warriors, Splatoon, and undecided on whethe the 5th spot should go to 3-D world or Smash
>>
File: 1449899584231.jpg (285 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
1449899584231.jpg
285 KB, 1049x1500
>Playing Devil's Third
>Join a clan
>Constantly attack NeoFAG's clan
>Most of their bases that I can attack are in rubble
>They don't even bother to defend now
I love blowing shit up.

The Golden egg system is P2W bullshit though
>>
>>321178810
currently hoping back and forth between a few games myself. mainly SM4SH, FAST racing neo, AVGN Adventures, and Splatoon.

1. Splatoon
2. SM4SH
3. MK8
4. Bayonetta 2
5. Nintendoland
>>
>>Wii U thread

...but why? It's a dead console....?
>>
I've been playing MK8, Smash Bros. and Splatoon lately, I might be getting Xenoblade X, Monster Hunter 3, Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3 soon.

>tfw no real Animal Crossing Wii U game besides that Amiibo Festival shit
>>
>>321186250
Fuck off back to a Consolewars thread and quit shitposting during class
>>
> twf piracy
Right now I'm playing:
Yoshi's Wooly World
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Deus Ex Directors Cut
Rayman Legends
Bayonetta 2
Shit's pretty cash
>>
>Wind Waker HD
>Best Wii U game

It's sad that you think that a remake of a ten year old game cube game is better than everything else offered on the console.
>>
>>321186545
>Stealing games for the WiiU
Absolute scum
>>
>>321178810
>>321186054
Is Devil's Third actually good then? How's the multiplayer - enough players? I had dismissed it after reviews.

I'm back to playing Mario Kart 8. Didn't enjoy Xenoblade X at all unfortunately.
>>
>>321178810
>Best Wii-U game is a HD Port of a Gamecube game
MY SIDES HAHAHAAHAHA
>>
My wii u gets really loud after half an hour to an hour. Is this a common problem? What should I do about it?
>>
Just finished chapter 4 in devils third but going to sleep now.

I've been playing it and it makes me want to finish Arkham City, but dunno if I should go back and play through asylum first on PC.

Also my Wii U backlog is huge. I'd always get new games on sale and Nintendo just kept releasing games every month.

New years resolution is to buy #FE and Starfox, and then just refrain from any other game acquisition until the wii u backlog is dead.

Don't really have a top 5.
>>
File: yes3.gif (1016 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
yes3.gif
1016 KB, 203x203
>tfw I'm getting my Wii U tomorrow midnight
>>
>got the swapper,lone survivor never finished on PC due to awkward controls and that slender game for £6

s this the whole sale? last year they actually discounted first party games.
>>
I don't have xenoblade or hyrule warriors yet.

1. Mario Kart 8
2. Bayonetta 2
3. Tropical Dong
4. Mario Maker
5. Splatoon

Mario Kart 8 cus it was the multiplayer game of my families dreams. Sadly my skill far surpasses my family now and they hate 200cc mode but for those first few months it was magical and i still love to play it from time to time.

Bayonetta 2 and Tropical Dong are masterpieces of their respective genres.

Mario Maker feels timeless. While there are features missing, the creativity ceiling is insanely high and people still do things that is frankly inspiring. The new level browser makes the community aspect a hundred times better.
>>
File: fe room.gif (991 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
fe room.gif
991 KB, 500x244
>>321187037
>#FE
That game looks awful to me, but I don't want it to bomb so bad that we never get a musou crossover or FE vs. Soul Calibur

>mfw it's announced
>mfw Sakurai is in charge
>mfw he says he's putting items in it
>>
>>321187394
My main issue with MK8 is that you can't fix splitscreen, the tablet shows up on the TV screen, and regular controllers show up on the tablet screen
>>
>>321185829
That's not too bad then, I'll only planned on having my character wear it in the first place.
>>
STUCK ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET, A LOT MORE THAN WE CAN MANAGE
>>
DK 64-2 when?
>>
>>321186545
how is the perfomance?
>>
I'm playing Bayonetta and I'm noticing that I keep missing one of those record pieces each time.
>>
>>321186806
It's fun as tits. It has something called Siege where people form clan and can claim territory on maps in the game. But a big part of it is you get to build a base on the map and there's a lot of customization there in of itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_NiOYeeiE
Anything that is destroyable was built by the player who owns the map.
>>
Just got the MK8 bundle and XCX. Enjoying my purchase so far. For those that have it how challenging is Wolly World in comparison to say Yoshi's Island?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.