[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good for the single player? Does it have a lengthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: bf2.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
bf2.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
Is this game good for the single player?
Does it have a lengthy single player campaign? Or is it a multiplayer game with a quick single player mounted on top?

Multiplayer has been discontinued already, by the way. Not even an option.
>>
About 20 maps
>>
bump

where the oldfigs at
>>
>>321170881
The galactic conquest is one of the single greatest things to happen in a Star wars game to date. Do that shit RIGHT NOW

pic not related
>>
>>321170979
Is it a single player game though?

Or is it like call of dutys where the single player campaign is short and just hastily thrown away?

dark forces 2 had 20 levels too, but it was a primarily single player game with huge levels
>>
>>321171221
is the galactic conquest single player or a mp mode?

MP is no longer available in the game
>>
File: B1KWRdiCQAE-C1t[1].jpg (38 KB, 514x479) Image search: [Google]
B1KWRdiCQAE-C1t[1].jpg
38 KB, 514x479
>>321170881
>>
>>321170881
the single player is pretty good, and has plenty of replayability. Galactic Conquest is cool

also it IS still possible to play the multiplayer
>>
>>321171243

Yes it is.
>>
>>321170881
The single player campaign takes you through the movies as a grunt
Galactic Conquest is fun as shit
A good amount of maps in vanilla, and there are always mods
Officially multiplayer is dead but there's always Gameranger

I'm surprised there are still people who never played it
>>
>>321171302

jesus what a shitty board, nobody can answer the question straight

>>321171314
thank you, that answers it. I'll buy it later

>2015
>buying games
>>
>all these star wars threads on /v/
How much does it actually pay, I'd be up for Cash4Shill
>>
>>321171452
>people are discussing arguably the most popular fiction franchise of all time on a board dedicated to a major form of media
>>
>>321171452

rule #1

>1) Golden Rule: When discussing anything, use arguments to explain your position. Saying an opinion is right/wrong or that something is good/bad without justification is frowned upon. This rule exists to inspire a culture where users expect arguments from posters, to prevent viral marketeers/shills and also to prevent people from making accusations of them.
>>
>>321171290
its singleplayer
>>
>>321171221
Its a singleplayer campaign much like the campaign in W40k Dawn of war dark crusade

You control your army and fly around conquering planets, if you go onto the same planet as the enemy faction, a space battle will ensue then you will contine the battle on the planets surface where you can fight on foot and I believe you can command a squad to follow you while you fight

Its got a bunch of stuff outside the battles in the planning screen where you invest credits to upgrade your armys reinforcements

You can also play any of the 4 factions depending on the War you chose
>>
File: 2iw9D.tmp.jpg (4 KB, 179x140) Image search: [Google]
2iw9D.tmp.jpg
4 KB, 179x140
The campaign sucks ass.
>why didn't EA add a campaign that sucks ass?
>>
>>321170881
The game is a solid singleplayer purchase if you can get it for like 10 bucks but only really worth it on because there's a shit load of community made content
>>
>>321171675
rule #1

why does it suck?
>>
>>321170881
never played it.

i bought it the day it came out and only played it online.

i imagine the AI is too shit to be any good.
>>
>>321171742
Its basically just the usual multiplayer/singleplayer with bots but with some different objectives and slightly extended maps
>>
>>321170881
>Multiplayer has been discontinued, by the way

That's what GameRanger is for.
>>
It's pretty much the same as all early battlefield campaigns, but admittedly better. Following the 501st through their republic years and into the imperial phase was a really insightful experience. The clones vs jedi mission was pretty great.

Then there's galactic conquest, but it's just the equivalent of a skirmish mode with an overarching map.
>>
>>321171717
On pc**
plus the multiplayer isnt really dead thanks to the odd threads on /v/ where someone hosts a game and gameranger
>>
No they are shit. I never understood why people praised when reviewing Battlefront by EA.

Nitpicking to Hate EA'ss battlefront one.

EA battlefront 5x times fun then those milked shits . Content means nothing
>>
>>321172026
>recharging grenades
>no classes
>no capital ships
>no galactic conquest
>no prequel settings
>no campaign
>upgrade system is shitty for newbies
>Origen
>>
>>321172162
>no prequel is bad thing somehow?
>no cod bullshit upgrade system is bad thing somehow?
>no classes is bad thing somehow?
>origen
does valve fucking pays shit heads like you* to praise steam?
whats wrong with origin. it has much better customer support then valve shit. It has free 48 hours demo for every game. Refund system much faster then valve.

literally fags
>>
Get GameRanger, so you can play online.
>>
>>321171807
So unless you're saying the game sucks there's literally no reason to say the campaign sucks.
>>
File: AnonGetsTricked.png (210 KB, 579x399) Image search: [Google]
AnonGetsTricked.png
210 KB, 579x399
>>321172386
>>321172162
>>
>>321172950
It's like Rainbow 6 Siege where the 'campaign' is just multiplayer maps with bots.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.