[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/! I was trying to find a good gaming pc and I came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 4294501_sa.jpg (50 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
4294501_sa.jpg
50 KB, 600x630
Hello /v/! I was trying to find a good gaming pc and I came across this one:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-fx-series-16gb-memory-2tb-hard-drive-black-red/4294501.p?id=bb4294501&skuId=4294501
My question is: will this pc be able to play some of todays newer games like Just Cause 3? And should I buy it?
>>
>>321169853
>buying a stock gaming PC
>buying a gaming PC from best buy

lol what a pleb
>>
>>321169853
Why not build your own? It's not rocket surgery
>>
>>321169853
eh, it's alright, and would run ANYTHING, but seriously son: BUILD YOUR OWN PC!

You ALWAYS save some money, and also get a better system that way. Not to mention you'll learn a lot about PCs in general.

Consult this site:
http://www.logicalincrements.com/#!/
...and then search Youtube for latest PC builds fitting your budget.

That thing you posted is ruined by a shitty AMD CPU. Get an Intel i5 + matching motherboard instead.
>>
>>321169853
Just spend 300 bucks on a PS4 instead of a grand on building a PC that runs games on medium settings.
>>
>>321169853
>2tb
>not a ~240 gb ssd and a 1tb hd
fucking pleb you disgust me
>>
>>321170082
Hey, OP here. Im relatively new to pc gaming so I don't know much. If I shouldn't buy the one in the link would you mind recomending one to me? My price range is around $1000.
BTW the pc in the link has:
3 ghz 8 Core AMD processor
16gb Ram
4gb VRam
And 2tb HDD
>>
>>321170324
Here's your reply
>>
File: gel-dark-force-side-large[1].jpg (699 KB, 1942x1870) Image search: [Google]
gel-dark-force-side-large[1].jpg
699 KB, 1942x1870
question desu
is there any single benefit to buying a 400$ case instead of a 35$ case?
>>
Actual tip and no shilling here.

Build your own. It's easy trust me.

If it really scares you. Go to YouTube and type "1000 dollar gaming PC build"

Trusted YouTube channels are:
Linustechtips
AustinEvans
TechSource
Techoftomorrow
Awesomesaucenetwork

Buy the parts they recommend and they probably have a build guide.

That's how I started PC gaming.

Good luck. Riley from NCIX
>>
>>321170712
We have a couple of builds too on our channel. Just don't want to be labeled as self advertising.

Again good luck
>>
>>321169853
go to ibuypower or build your own gaming PC

don't buy from best buy, they're shit.
>>
>>321169853
>tfw I built a pc for 1k and this bestbuy one is cheaper and better than mines
>>
SDD instead of a windows would be a better deal.
If you're so lazy to build your own pc, buy it.
>>
>>321171075
do you by any chance live outside the US OF A?
>>
>>321170621
looks and space
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.