[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cool would a Starwars Game made by From Software be? Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Jedi-Souls.jpg (59 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Jedi-Souls.jpg
59 KB, 640x360
How cool would a Starwars Game made by From Software be?

Also tell me why it would be shit, because I expect to hear that as well.
>>
It'd be shit because Souls-type combat is nowhere near suited for Jedis and lightsabers. Force powers would be god awful reskins of spells from previous Souls games, and there'd probably be plentiful amounts of lore rape and retardation.
>>
Can you keep this shit contained in your autistic bloodborne threads?
>>
>>321166151
theyd find a way
im sure theyd be pressured not to be super ambiguous with the lore
>>321166237
this isnt bloodborne, i get its similar, but im not here to talk about bloodborne
>>
>>321165659
>>321166151

I'm both a huge star wars and souls fan and I agree, the combat style wouldn't work for lightsabers and the force.

The storytelling in souls games is also not what you'd want for a star wars game.

Then there's the case of vehicles, the lack of mythical creatures which would actually feel good to fight and blasters.

It wouldn't work.
>>
>>321165659
MGR is already the best Star Wars game.
>>
>>321165659
not everything has to be Star Wars, you demented fanboy
>>
>>321167641
:(
>>321166821
:(
>>
Guys how awesome would it be if halo and pokemon had a baby?
>>
combat would have to be more like mountain blade or chivalry, not souls combat.
>>
>>321167958
Star Ocean Monsters? Mite b cool
>>
They already had the perfect lightsaber combat game, Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
>>
>>321166151
you dont know what you're talking about, the different style swings and stances in dark souls was weak compared to some old gems like Bushido Blade but compared to the blade ass click to auto attack or other hack and slash games like heroes of might and magic, dark souls was fucking amazing. the world was fucking awesome. like from software would make a pretty decent star wars game. i just wish they'd go back to making non flying multiplayer mech games for fuck sakes i miss armored core. stupid multiplayer bullshit syslink or split screen worked just fine
>>
>>321168183
Maybe in SP. MP looks retarded with people just twitching around.
Force Unleashed was great for force powers but shit for everything else.
Revenge of the Sith was pretty great in duel mode.
>>
>>321165659
It's shit because star wars is shit and currently held hostage.
>>
>No story
>terrible sound design
>dull settings
>uninteresting/devoid of characters

Nah it'd be boring. It'd just be a skinned souls game really.
>>
>>321165659
>take game with perfect atmosphere and world building
>put it in the Star Wars universe
No. No no no no. NO!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.