[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nomura is trying the make the ENTIRETY of Midgar explorable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[5].jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[5].jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>Nomura is trying the make the ENTIRETY of Midgar explorable and add more depth to characters and locations and give the game an online component
>And people actually want square to waste resources on recreating the fucking honey bee inn bullshit and pushing barrels on Shinra soldiers

Is there anything more cancerous?
>>
>is there anything more cancerous

Yea, you FF7 faggots who have 4 fucking threads up already and don't know how to read the rules.

Who am I kidding, mods don't give a fuck about /v/ anymore.
>>
>>321159142
>Is there anything more cancerous?

You fanboys who want them to waste resources and time remaking an old game. They could be working on XVI now.
>>
>>321159142
marketer please
don't push your lies onto us
you will half-ass it and people will admit keeping closer to the original would have been better
>>
Yeah, you faggot shills who want to convince us fundamentally changing the fucking game is a good thing. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1405089712406.jpg (132 KB, 766x834) Image search: [Google]
1405089712406.jpg
132 KB, 766x834
>>321159142
>give the game an online component
Yes, this is what I had been clamoring for since 1997. A fucking online component to FF7. What a wonderful allocation of resources.
>>
>>321159478
>Nomura
>half assing anything
>>
>>321159316

go back to reddit if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>321159760
Okay. He WHOLE asses a bunch of bullshit nobody wants and then whines he "misheard" them (meaning he thought he knew better, was wrong, and is being a mighty big bitch baby)
>>
>>321159142
I don't want to shit on the online until I even know what it is, but an online component still seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>321159809
>faggot redditor newfag underage cancer telling anyone to go back to reddit

maximum overrustle.jpg
>>
>>321159142
>entirety of midgar
>honeybee manor a part of midgar
>"don't make it! stop asking for something that is in the city!"

why? i expect an answer
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.