[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ES:3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 32
File: morrowind.jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.jpg
115 KB, 800x600
Does anybody still play Morrowind?
I was just near Dragonfall ran into M'iaq the liar I found it sort of funny how the series changed directions online game came out, you ride horses around. Almost seems a little disappointing how generic the series got riding horses instead of something crazy like guar or something.
Seems like I get bored with Morrowind but end up coming back and playing it again every few months been doing that for years now and still haven't beat the game. Who still plays ? How many characters do you have? How far do you get before you restart?
>>
I was constructing my Hlaalu stronghold but I haven't played in like two months now
>>
>>321157226
>How far do you get before you restart?
I don't restart.
I had a godlike character with almost all quests in the original and Tribunal zones done. Never really got to Bloodmon. I should replay it some day.
>>
>>321157963
nice i just started a new character like 3 days ago and was thinking of going hlaalu I never joined that house before. partly don't want to piss off the other factions yet but its not like they trade with you anyway maybe I'll join that house today.

>>321158209
What you never restart? Even with a god like character I always seem to want to restart a new game farthest I got was with a radoran dunmer didn't do the main quest but finished most of the guilds then turned into a vampire and think I stopped playing that character then.
>>
I've played through to completion + DLC like 12 times.
Most were unmodded Xbox too.
Morrowind is easily the high point of the series.

Most fun I had was using some mod that expanded what you could do with Spellcraft, which I used to make an on touch Icarian Flight spell.
RP'd as a gravity mage and would levitate around like the G that I am.
>>
>>321157226
I've replayed the game about 4 times over several years. Unfortunately I hit a point where I can no longer replay it. My last character had the map completely explored, had been everywhere, and did most quests. He had a legitimate 100 in every attribute and every skill. My armor was enchanted to such a godlike level that I couldn't even be harmed. My weapons would melt anything in seconds. Depending on how I felt like traveling I could either fly at mach 3 over the landscape and get where ever I wanted within a minute or leap around like the incredible hulk.

Every time I try to start up the game again now I just feel like I'm retracing old steps. I've done everything in that game and replaying it does nothing for me anymore.
>>
File: 1445753029554.jpg (51 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
1445753029554.jpg
51 KB, 493x495
I often restart because I always go full autism and kill an important character for his clothes at some point.

The further I went is completing the Telvaani questline, doing some shit on Solstheim, getting my butt handed to me in the sewers of Tribunal and reaching the part where you have to go see the Ashlander medicine woman in the main quest.
>>
>>321158459
Why would you restart a linear game that allows you to view almost all the content on a single character? Except some stuff like fighters/thieves guild final quests.
>>
I've been playing Oblivion for 6 years now.
>>
>>321158648
Role.
Playing.

"Im done being the goodguy ranger, I feel like turning a city into my personal corpse breeding ground"
>>
I have a Nord right now but I stopped playing after I got the Hortator quests done.
I finished the game once with a dark elf but I lost that save before playing the extensions. It was a good character too, playing with swords is fun.
>>
>>321158209
Since I beat the main quest I figure I may as well kill Vivec for the other wraithguard. But then I always end up feeling bad and reloading an earlier save. I've done this about 5 times now.
>>
>>321158784
I roleplay a god. You have a problem with that?
>>
>>321158960
>I always end up feeling bad
Don't. Vivec has CHIM and shit, he understands.
>>
>>321159002
I wish one day someone will make a game with a setting as exotic as Morrowind that will allow to play as some sort of god without playing pretend with the autistic fanbase that say that the console is part of the gameplay and other bullshit.
>>
>>321158648
because there are 3 different houses to join, like after that radoran dunmer I made a orc a few years later think i almost finished fighters/thieves joined the telvanni and got pretty far in that then caught a different strain of vampirism then quit playing again after i killed fucking crazy buto and the bastard said he severed the threads of fate or whatever and I couldn't finish the game.
Vampirism was much easier in Oblivion like I managed to beat everything except shiving isles and spent a really long time as a vampire until I got cured in that one. Morrowind it seems more difficult to get by as a vampire and I haven't got cured yet.
I sort of like trying to focus my character as one thing or another instead of getting super powered sometimes I'll make a mage like an Altmer and take the birth sign that gives an extra 50% weakness to magic and try out a specific gear output that uses constant effect bound armor on clothing or something
>>
>>321159338
>3 different houses
Telvanni master race is the only valid choice.
>>
>>321159461
on one hand i like that they are all about business and they were outsiders, most of the people in morrowind are pricks and it's cool how they are moving in the wizard towers are totally badass.
on the other hand telvanni are gigantic pricks too and redoran are the most honorable and the island would of already fell apart if they were not constantly battling dagoth ur but vivec is manipulating them into being dumbasses and not launching a full scale assault on dagoth to protect their immortality. if your like trying to play the game and become the neverine they are the best house role play wise.
>>321158501
how the heck have you searched everything there are so many hidden places right around every corner it'd take months of playing ever day like all day to legit explore it all. like i wont even lie i legit did that with oblivion just sat down and played like all day for weeks at a time even though it was bigger the spacing of everything was way different and there was easier fast travel. like even with levitate and the boots of blinding speed unless you already completed all the quests you could easily destroy the game or ruin other quests just jumping into random places.
>>
>>321160394
>Telvanni
>business
>outsiders
You're confusing Telvanni with Hlaalu.
>>
>>321160768
nah telvanni are like hlaalu light, like the light beer version. hlaalu is in the main business of running morrowind, telvanni want to run things differently like they don't give a shit about anything but power and running things their way which is why I like them. but they're pricks about it like if it wasn't for hlaalu and telvanni slavery probably would of been taken out of the entire island already redoran doesn't have slaves running around, ashlanders claim they can take them but they don't have them running around their camps they probably just convert or kill people the converted people probably get a chance to join into the tribe and work their way up the system even if they're at a lower rank.
but yeah i mean the game doesn't say a lot about telvanni lore like they are isolationists that's pretty much all business they don't care if you kill rivals it's just business. they're like the mafia of the great houses while the others are trying to be more legit and control the masses, hlaalu are fucking dirty but try to appear not to be, and redoran is just hamstrung by being honorable.
>>
>>321161362
>slavery
>bad
Are you some filthy beastman or something?
>>
>>321161486
lol
i tried an argonian character before but it bothered me that i to keep casting water breathing instead of it being constant effect like in oblivion.
actually im going to try and join the twin lamps i never tried that faction out even though i heard about it a few times.
>>
>>321162137
Excuse me for a moment, but is your shift key broken, anon?
>>
>>321159203
>setting unique like Morrowind
Morrowind is not a setting, Elder Scrolls is the setting
And fuck you, all of TES including Cyrodiil has interesting lore, but I guess people are too lazy to read lore and want instant gratification interesting looking aesthetics
>>
>>321159203
>>321162736
Also
>console is part of the gameplay and other bullshit.
So you have absolutely zero knowledge of lore and base everything on couple of parrots on /v/.
>>
>>321162736
Shut up, nerd.
Morrowind is a province that serves is a setting for TES III.
Inb4 ackchyali it's Vvardenfell.
>>
>>321159002
Nah, Nerevar wasn't even a Demigod
Nerevarine is crazy regenerating cancer mutant that mantled a general...something almost like Alex Mercer in a way because after a certain point when he drinks the Fyr mojo his body is fully infused with Corprus virus.
>>
>>321158960
Read the sermons you nigger, Vivec feels guilty and wants to be punished more importantly that fuck is guilty, here is code from Sermon 29
>He was not born a god. His destiny did not lead him to this crime. He chose this path of his own free will. He stole the godhood and murdered the Hortator. Vivec wrote this.
And not like he can die anyway, he states himself he can't die even with the small Lorkhanic juices he has left, not even accounting for CHIM CHIM CHAROOO and his understanding of 8 spoked wheel
>>
>>321163117
He's like walking cancer.
>>
>>321162243
I HAVE A HABIT OF NOT USING PUNCTUATION UNLESS IT IS TO MAKE A POINT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR YEARS AND AM NOT BEING GRADED ON THIS I USE TO TYPE L1K3 A K3WL D00D BECAUSE I WAS RETARDED AND STARTED USING CORRECT PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR TO LEARN
NOW THAT IM OLDER UNLESS IM WRITING SOMETHING OFFICIAL IF IM JUST SHIT POSTING OR TALKING IN A CHAT ROOM I TEND TO JUST FORM THE WORDS INTO SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE THAN REALLY CARE ABOUT IT LOOKING RIGHT AS LONG AS IT CONVEYS THE MESSAGE ENOUGH FOR OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND
UNFORTUNATELY PART OF THIS LAZINESS CAME FROM THE REALIZATION I COULD NEVER GET HIRED IN A CAPACITY THAT WOULD REWARD ME FOR USING CORRECT PUNCTUATION

>>321162736
Cyrodiil would of looked so much cooler if they kept it as a jungle. I really loved how Oblivion turned out though map wise with the spacing and size of towns and stuff. Morrowind feels really small on towns and lodging/people, The map felt ridiculously huge just because there was so much hostile shit, land/water barriers it was kind of a challenging just getting around especially with all the disease and blight, and ash storms slowing you down.
>>
>>321165527
>would of
I'm afraid punctuation isn't your only problem.
>>
>>321165637
COOL STORY BRO
>>
>>321157226
I used to do the same thing as >>321158209, but now I prefer to create characters that stick only to certain content of the game that fits their character.

Latest ones:
My Nerevarine is a Telvanni atronach wizard. Dunmer.
Next character is a Tribunal templar from House Redoran. Highly religious dunmer priest, the rule is to never loot ancient tombs, just clear them out of bandits and vampires, leave offerings on every burial site for disturbing their peace and lock the doors with spells on the way out.
My current character is a dick-ass thief and all around Hlaalu cunt who I'm planning to replay Bloodmoon with.
>>
File: wmw 2015-12-23 04.30.16.325.jpg (332 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wmw 2015-12-23 04.30.16.325.jpg
332 KB, 1600x900
post lizards : )
>>
>>321167243
holy shit that's an amazing looking mod what house is that, almost looks like the shack from the waterfront in oblivion have a hard time believing the game runs like that.
i was just talking to someone about mods on a different board im sort of tempted to use one but i got a radeon processor and im not sure how well the game would run. it's pretty seemless now the only place i've only had a hint of trouble in the loading space going between vivec cantons like once.
partly i dont know if i want a third party plugin like if its not official or whatever i hate trouble shooting if something goes wrong im more of a just want to play kind of person

How can you not loot tombs and stuff, artifact hunting is like one of my favorite things in elder scrolls. even if im not going to use it searching for ancient and powerful things is a heroic quest that i can't resist.
>>
File: 1449014109348.jpg (117 KB, 830x698) Image search: [Google]
1449014109348.jpg
117 KB, 830x698
I recently did an as-close-to-100%-as-possible run.

I don't think I'll replay it any time soon. Maybe in a few years.
>>
>>321169274
>what house is that
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Abandoned_Houses#An_Abandoned_Shack
>>
>>321157226
Uhh you can ride guar around in Elder Scrolls Online, though
>>
File: wmw 2015-12-23 05.28.30.794.jpg (459 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wmw 2015-12-23 05.28.30.794.jpg
459 KB, 1600x900
>>321169274
http://pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
start with this guide. Be generous with your mge settings and you'll be fine as long as the pc isn't ancient.
>>
>>321167426
>>
File: ScreenShot51.jpg (733 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot51.jpg
733 KB, 1600x900
>>321170460
>>
File: 1405977177683.jpg (134 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1405977177683.jpg
134 KB, 533x800
>>321170583
>>
I'm waiting to see if it gets more than -66% discount on steam
>>
I started role playing Oblivion in the Russian language to see if I can learn anything from it.
Immersion into a world were I know what is going on, but I can't fully understand.
>>
File: morrowind.png (1 MB, 799x598) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.png
1 MB, 799x598
>>321157226
The only way I can play Morrowind anymore is as a Breton because they are the statistically best race by a huge margin. I then immediatly do every quest in seyda neen for thousands of gold and pick up the mentor's ring artifact.

After that I head over to Balmora to pick up the Blade of White Woe and stilt strider to Ald-Ruhn for full bonemold armor. Join the mages guild and TP to Caldera to get a bit of orcish armor and sell off my extra crap to Creeper.

Then I go to Vivec and take a gondola to Ebonheart where I grab the lord's mail. Since I'm already on the coast I go to Sadrish Mora and pick up the Paladin's Blade. At this point I decide it's time to start questing and go join the fighter's guild to start killing rats for a living.

You can see how this gets out of hand very quickly once you have extensive knowledge of the game. Sometimes I just gather up loot so quickly I have nowhere to put it all so I just drop it all in the mage's guild for easy access.
>>
>>321170103
thanks for that anon
pc isn't ancient but not radeon processor im kind of drunk i meant AMD
like people that talk shit about consoles never played video games in the 90's or earlier getting software and tech to work was a total bitch then and just getting a cartridge than ran was pretty nice. i'll have to try out modding i just hate fucking with things if it works.
>>321170819
it was on sale for like 10 bucks a while back. i was a bit surprised it went back to 20-30 but ended up buying it anyway since i don't play a whole lot of games and totally fucking hate multiplayer games>>321169972
who cares about ES:O that's just a money gimmick for them to milk. i guarantee you 100 fucking percent not one dev that works for bethesda in any studio bought their own subscription to play that game on their own time unrelated to work.
>>
>>321171635
>implying Bethesda is any better these days
at least ESO has stats, lel
>>
File: druzhe.jpg (5 KB, 138x189) Image search: [Google]
druzhe.jpg
5 KB, 138x189
I redownloaded Morrowind because I play a session or two every year near Christmas.
Actually, I now see that the combat system is really messed up. The low skill coefficients are just too shit, and I only found that out after I made my character while falling asleep and picked the wrong spec. I know it gets better, so I'll just have to bear with this for a while.
>>
>>321171367
I never even heard of the paladins blade, i would take a stilt strider to suran after picking up some levitation potion and kill umbra with a bow or magic scrolls.
bretons are really good my first character was one but redguards are overall better. brets are just easy mode for a mage character i bet you don't even use your mana for destruction spells.
fuckin robe and daedric armor, robes are hideous, there are higher enchant values for pauldrons personally i tend to go for looks over enchant value. nice glass collection though those are rare as fuck. took me like over a decade to figure out any weapon better than silver can hurt the undead always thought it had to be silver or enchanted.
>>
>>321158960
>feeling bad for murdering Vivec
get a load of this n'wah
>>
>>321172185
>use a weapon type the character isn't proficient with
>perform poorly
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Seriously, what the fuck else did you expect?
>>
>>321171367
>Then I go to Vivec and take a gondola to Ebonheart where I grab the lord's mail.
Might as well just grab the dragonbone mail or w/e it was called while you're at it.
>>
Replaying it, taking my time to go through all the reading and text quest again. Just getting into the House Dagoth conspiracy part of the MQ, I'm in love with the Elder Scrolls universe, it has the right mix of being accessible but also being deep as fuck, I could write essays on the different cultures or characters in the games. It's frustrating that Bethesda have this beautifully crafted world and all they want to do is make it generic fantasy.
>>
>>321171849
bethesda makes good games but i just despise multiplayer in any fashion. the game play mechanics for it fucking suck and dont work. it is a pain in the ass full time job trying to get a group together to fucking do anything. it's so fucking stupid and they are all carbon copies of one another. its why ever mmo dies out its a minor cash grab why the dumb things even keep getting made.

>>321172185
>The low skill coefficients are just too shit
once your weapon skill is 50 you have a max chance to hit as long as you didn't waste all your fatigue jumping around. stagger effect is the best though im not sure if i want to focus on harder hitting weapons for that effect or drain fatigue just cause i want to try making a mysticism focus'd character but i end up wanting to use absorb health or just not using the skill at all.
>>
>>321172439
>pick dunmer, they have +10 shortsword
>think "I'll be fine if I make it my offspec"
>use shortsword
>can't fucking hit anything with full stam so have to resort to destruction spam because I'm an idiot
>>
>>321172196
>glass
There's a full set at the Ghostgate waiting to be snagged.
>>
>exploring st olms canton
>find shrine and kill guys inside
>one has a daedric longsword
>slapping shit left and right at level 5
I love but also hate that you can find some of this shit.
>>
>>321157226
Morrowind is brilliant.

>tfw bethesda lost their way with Skyrim and they ain't ever coming back.

They sacrifice all the magic of the previous games in order to make them slightly more polished. Instead of being a brilliant 'atmospheric immersion simulator,' (they were never great rpgs desu) they beecome mediocre shooters.
>>
File: mournhold loot pile.png (1 MB, 799x601) Image search: [Google]
mournhold loot pile.png
1 MB, 799x601
>>321172196
My bad. Paladin's Blade is another name for Chrysamere.

from the wiki:
>The Paladin's Blade is an ancient claymore with offensive capabilities surpassed only by its own defenses. It lends the wielder health, protects him or her from fire, and reflects any spells cast against the wielder back to the caster. Seldom has Chrysamere been wielded by any bladesman for any length of time, for it chooses not to favor one champion. —Yagrum Bagarn, Tamrielic Lore

Also that wasn't even my complete collection of loot. I had loot piles all over the place. The one I made 10 hours laters was more organized. It only has unique or ultra powerful items. Also the pauldrons were bound pauldrons from a mod I installed. I ditched them later and opted for no pauldrons because they looked weird in the Robe.

And you're right, I never use my magic for destruction spells. Spears are much faster when you're on the highest difficulty.
>>
>>321172751
That's much better than every bandit wearing full daedric set in Oblivion.
>>
>>321173010
Yeah but I do think there's a middle ground to be achieved. It feels like my experience has been cheapened because I found this because every fight has just turned into a steamroll, but I think that also might have to do with Morrowind's shit combat systems.
>>
File: indoril.jpg (24 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
indoril.jpg
24 KB, 450x600
>>321171367
>tfw you will never beat Morrowind wearing full indoril armor
>>
>tfw the morrowiind modding community is slowly dying out
>>
>>321173090
Unless you specifically go for a guaranteed drop in the early game on every new save, and just get lucky with a good drop, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>321171367
>not going to the vassir didanat mine
>>
When the game first came out I was quite young, I literally played Seyda Need and Balmora over and over again maybe 20 times? Never getting far into the game at all.

Only recently have I seriously gotten into the meat of the game, made 3 characters and have been going through the faction quests and exploring.

To this day I haven't done anything in the main story beyond meeting Caius Cosades, but I look forward to it.
>>
>>321172782
ahh sick chrysamere i think i got that once like a decade ago

>no destruction spells
that's why redguards are better adrenaline rush is a totally badass ability. my best character in oblivion was redguard even though i sort of played around with the slider to make him look less like a redguard
>>321172776
>>tfw bethesda lost their way with Skyrim and they ain't ever coming back.
desu that started in oblivion, skyrim just turned into a quasi fable. if you watched the trailers for when the games were announced the intro to fable had him running through a cave launching fire balls with john cleese talking, skyrims intro looked exactly the same once you got underground away from the dragon attack.
kind of why i still play morrowind, not worth rebuying and playing oblivion over again just to do shivering isles, didn't like skyrim, next game is going to be based off skyrims gameplay if they take out kill cams and make the combat more interesting it is just a generic hack and slash with a call of duty multiplayer kill cam really couldn't stand it more than a few hours personally.
>>
>>321173108
Why would you want to wear full armor set?
>>321173110
I expect OpenMW to revitalize the modding scene. I have a feeling most modders are waiting for it to come out.
>>
I use location names in Morrowind for my characters' names outside Elder Scrolls. Not famous towns or taverns, bandit caves and ancestral tomb names.
>>
>>321173536
>Why would you want to wear full armor set?
i've never heard anyone ever beating the game or getting very far wearing full indoril. i dont even think its possible.
>>321172589
short blades really shine when you get to ebony and daedric, otherwise you need enchanted ones to make it work as a decent backup weapon they hit fast and will dump damage from the effect really well.
>>
>>321173206
I don't think I have ever once discovered that mine in the hundreds if not thousands of hours I've sunk into the game. I don't really care for generic daedric weapons anyways. Only reason I grab the blade of white woe is because it only takes 2 minutes to get and it helps me kill the guy wearing the Lord's Mail and the chick carrying Chrysamere.

>>321173512
Adrenaline Rush is on a 24 hour cooldown though. Also redguards don't have any useful resistances. Generally speaking the utility that magic provides is far superior to any racial spells or powers that you can get.

It's also why I almost always go for the apprentice sign. It's downside is negated by the Breton racial resistance and allows you to spam spells to travel around the map and boost skills.

Debateably High Elf can be even better than breton but only if you're willing to grind through the entire Tribunal questline to get the royal signet ring to negate all of the racial weaknesses.
>>
OP, you do realize that you could ride horses in Daggerfall, right?
>>
File: MW-creature-Greater_Bonewalker.jpg (174 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
MW-creature-Greater_Bonewalker.jpg
174 KB, 1000x1000
You're in the ancestral tomb and this guy slaps your character's ass. What do you do? Keep in mind he's 6'3 and you're just out of Seyda Neen.
>>
>>321174142
overburdened
>>
>>321167243

Nothing was ever so comfy as Morrowind. Nothing. That piratesque-alien-primitive world feeling is amazing even today. Love it so much.
>>
I always got bored/ annoyed after like one hour, but currently I am giving it another try so I can have it played completely at least once in my life. On level 4 now and it still feels a bit "shallow" b-but I'm sure it will get better.
>>
File: Godrod_Hairy-Breeks.png (516 KB, 500x877) Image search: [Google]
Godrod_Hairy-Breeks.png
516 KB, 500x877
Heard you guys like exploring caves.
>>
>>321174142
>low strength loot goblin
>gets strength damaged
>can't move
>can't kite
>forced drop all my loot and run or get fucked by a generic mob

I'll be back one day, fucker!
>>
>>321173652
>short blades really shine when you get to ebony and daedric, otherwise you need enchanted ones to make it work as a decent backup weapon they hit fast and will dump damage from the effect really well.
actually just to elaborate the town guards even say it's better to carry multiples. That way when you dump the enchantment on the first blade and it runs out of charges switching to backups gives time for the other one to recharge.
>>321173897
that mine is super easy to find it's like naturally easy to get to exploring around where the game sends you unless you get side tracked in the guilds. the hard part is knowing how to get a reward for it. i do that quest for a daedric bow usually but i hate marksmanship the weapon/ammo/weight ratio sucks for the damage it does and it's like by the time you level it up the usefulness of throwing blades darts stars diminishes a lot and they are just too expensive/heavy and shit damage to level up that way.
why the fuck would you go for the magic resist stat just to negate it? like if your not using your magicka for offensive destruction spells your taking worthless stat bonus' that you're not using. i mean having a high magicka pool sounds good in theory but if you're using weapons for the bulk of your damage the once every 24 hours adrenaline rush is just better you hack through enemies really fast with it and run to the next enemy faster and hack through them. like you could try to replicate it with restoration spells i wanted to do that with one character but i never get around to leveling up restoration it seems like.
>>
>>321174213
>"It wants something, what does it want?"
still gives me chills

but yeah, the lack of guide arrows (and the fact that characters give you directios) forced them to use the principles of level design on the whole world, where Skyrim's world is essentially faceless. The result is something with excellent atmospheric value, and 'game' value that matches the best of action-adventure games. (Banjo Kazooie, Beyond Good and Evil .etc.)
>>
>>321174198
this
then start a new character
>>
File: good luck fucker.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
good luck fucker.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>321174603
>>
YOU LIKE TO DANCE CLOSE TO THE FIRE
>>
>>321174142
scroll of almsivi intervention
get lost even more
don't know whether to be relieved or terrified
>>
After all these years I still find myself discovering new voice clips. Most recently:
>PC is wounded
>female Dunmer who dislikes you
"Your wounds are minor compared to what you will receive if you continue to bother me!"

Before that
>breton
>friend
>alchemist
>"Ho friend! How about a potion today?"

I know I could just delve into the files and hear everything, but it's more fun to discover them for yourself the "natural" way.
>>
Holding off playing Morrowind again until OpenMW is finished. Which could be in ten years time.
>>
>>321174843
Finding Urshilaku Ancestral Tomb was worse
>southwest of camp
>it's not really southwest of camp
I fucked off for a while before giving it another try.
>>
>>321174542
He dying words "YOU LIKE TO DANCE CLOSE TO THE FIRE, DON'T YOU?"
>>
>>321174843
This shit is so much easier if you have the actual map that came with the box, otherwise it's still simple, but you have to find the described landmarks first.
>>
>>321174956
I had no problem with that. I just went strictly in the direction the quest pointed me and stumbled upon the entrance.
But this quest has you go much farther and turn at arbitrary points in different directions.
>>
>>321162736
>instant gratification interesting looking aesthetics
>wooow people actually want a unique artstyle instead of generic tolkien game #4526
kill your selve my man
>>
>>321174916
dude why are altmer males always saying "She's gone too far I'll have her brought before the council this time" like it seems to fit the narative for the gateway quest in sadrith mora but even that blades altmer guy in balmora will go off on a rant saying that out of no where. confuses the fuck out of me like noticed its just a generic altmer guy rant.

>>321174603
what again that's what started in oblivion like the fully levels with you playlist sucks because there is a limit to how strong you can get (bethesda took to heart way to much about people saying they get too powerful in morrowind) and stuff keeps scaling upward while your gear even if it is the best slowly turns to shit and everyone is running around in daedric armor. fuckin morrowind had level scaling monsters which was good, then like since it was a small world the NPC's being set at a higher level made it so you had to level up before trying to take them on. Skyrim was just run around and explore the world. It's great for people that will quit playing as soon as they get stuck but are going to quit playing before they get stuck.
>>321174102
nope don't play daggerfall wasn't compatible with any of my hardware when i got into elder scrolls
>>
>>321175486
You could have run Daggerfall on DOSbox.
>>
File: dunmer.jpg (3 MB, 1600x1120) Image search: [Google]
dunmer.jpg
3 MB, 1600x1120
Why do people hate morrowind so.

One of my favorites.
>>
>>321175903
Kids whose firs ES was Oblivion and want to act cool and edgy by saying that MW shit
>>
>>321157226
I love the setting and Dunmer culture the most. That ancient mesopotamian/alien hybrid is really unique.
Also the lack of essential NPCs. It was always a big, big buzzkill in the sequels when you were unable to kill an an NPC. I enjoy that I could kill anyone I found to be a scumbag, whereas in Skyrim there was no way to hurt Maven Black Briar for example...
>>
I've never played Morrowind. Someone please give me tips so I can get good.
>>
>>321176059
Acrobatics. Put points in it.
>>
>>321176059
Only pick the major skills that you would actually use (in and out of combat), unless you're into power leveling.
Don't just attack town guards like a retard.
READ what the NPCs tell you, quest descriptions and in-game books.
Just use your common sense for the rest.
>>
http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/?q=content/tamriel-rebuilt-1512-release

>>321176215
hue
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrYFN2sS1w

>>321176059
Fatigue is as important as your HP. There's a reason so many ingredients can be used to create restore fatigue potions.
At first only use weapons your character knows how to use. Forget about anything with skill level below 25.
Always keep couple bottles of Sujamma on you.
Don't exploit alchemy.
>>
>>321176047
>bethesda became too lazy to add a line of code that sets the npc to non-essential after you do all the big quests involving him
>>
What is your opinion about Skywind?
>>
>>321175903
Don't really get it either. It had the best setting/writing and more importantly for an open world game it had the most freedom by far...
Magic is so disappointingly tame in Oblivion/Skyrim.
>>
File: 1445689105865.png (242 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
1445689105865.png
242 KB, 604x438
>>321175903
Because they don't know how to make classes / what skills to pick. Then they complain about the combat and the miss miss miss because their stamina is empty.
>>
>>321176304
A fucking undoable nonsense that will grant nice assets we will use in OpenMW
>>
>>321176358
Dagoth Ur
>>
File: NehrimScreenAward.jpg (406 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
NehrimScreenAward.jpg
406 KB, 1280x675
This may not be the thread to ask about it but how is pic related?

Also how is Tamriel Rebuilt?

I haven't bothered to try it, but my annual Morrowind playthrough is coming up/
>>
>>321176059
Keep a map of the world on hand for if you get stuck. Copies of the game came with a map which was exceedingly helpful.
>>
>>321176445
Tamriel Rebuilt is fucking amazing, Nehrim is a different gsme that uses Morrowind's engine.
>>
>>321175829
yeah maybe i could of conjured up a scamp to do a daedric ritual to give me a copy of the game and install the dosbox for me too
>>
>>321176436
>not Dagoth Purr
>>
>>321176304
Sounds absolutely undoable, how do they plan to implement all of Morrowind mechanics inito Skyrim's shitty engine?
>>
>>321175903
Because for modern gamers, the gameplay is horrible. It's confusing, has no voice actings and mostly relied on text, the combat is shit and animate like shit too, hard, frustrating, slow as hell, and has slow as fuck pacing.

Morrowind was a game from a where you really need an imagination, dedication, and lots of time to put into, and that's not attractive enough for ADHD kids.
>>
>>321176560
The game is free on their website.
>>
>>321176610
it's just funny to me because I show my friends the game and they all herald themselves as "hardcore" but they put 30 minutes into this game, don't know what to do and then just give up and say its shit.

That mentality is the fucking worst.
>>
>>321176610
>Because for modern gamers, the gameplay is horrible
>for modern gamers

As if the gameplay in Morrowind was considered great when it was released. Anon, please, we played Gothic already at that point.
>>
>>321176610
>most relies on text
Are people really willing to miss out on all the classics from before 2002 because of this?
>>
>>321176860
It was horrible back then, sure. But today? It's the worst thing ever.

>>321176903
I think early 2000s was the transition from text based to fully voiced acting, so yeah
>>
>>321176860
as soon as I realized Morrowind was not supposed to be actiony and instead a pnp rpg, it does its job beautifully. its more about adventuring than SLAYING DRAGONS.
>>
>>321176903
It's not the text that's the problem, it's the key word format that was already dated and horrible when the game was released.
>>
>>321177009
>its more about adventuring than SLAYING DRAGONS.
Morrowind was supposed to had dragons tho
>>
>>321176059
start game pick character, look at options for class try out whatever you like
try not to get killed by slaughter fish
dont take athletics as a major skill, if you level up luck do it from the start
speechcraft is super useful like in oblivion you could bypass it completely with illusion magic but in morrowind you will still fail persuasions with 100% disposition without it
>>
>>321177070
i just mean its not about getting into epic scraps and becoming the great evil slaying hero.

The experience is more about exploration and the atmosphere

Dragon's Dogma is more the epic scrap game

Skyrim tries to be but lol
>>
>>321177009
Yes, the world is fantastic, the exploration aspect is top notch, lore is legendary but the actual gameplay isn't and never was. Even as a pnp rpg - it's too easy to break the game, there's no balance whatsoever.
>>
>>321175903
People who loved Daggerfall hated Morrowind
People who loved Morrowind hated Oblivion
People who loved Oblivion hated Skyrim
People who loved memes hated everything
>>
>>321177239
i liked morrowind and oblivion.

Granted I haven't played oblivion in years.
>>
>>321170460
What is it with furries and having extremely specific fetishes? It's always a slippery slop with these people.
>>
>>321176059
Here's a list of items you'll want to get at some point. Feel free to look them up.

Helm: Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw
Cuirass: Ebony Mail / Dragonbone Cuirass / The Saviour's Hide (any of these will do)
Pauldrons: Doesn't matter
Gauntlets: Fists of Randagulf
Greaves: Doesn't matter
Boots: Boots of Blinding speed (cast resist magic 100% on self for 1 second to negate the blind)
Amulet: Necromancer's Amulet
Ring 1: Ring of Phynaster
Ring 2: Marara's Ring
Robe: Robe of the Drake's Pride
Shirt: Mara's Blouse
Pants: Doesn't matter
Skirt: Doesn't matter
Belt: Doesn't matter

Shield: Darksun Shield
Weapon: Spear of Bitter Mercy / Chrysamere / Goldbrand (depending on your skills, my personal favorite is the spear)

Of course eventually a lot of these will be replaced by better items or custom-enchanted items. You'll learn about that as you go. As you learn more about the game you'll realize there are so many options for how to properly equip your character. That said, the item you REALLY need is the boots of blinding speed. Everything else comes second to that because the boots help you get around faster.

Finally when you start becoming powerful enough try to soultrap a golden saint and create a belt with constant effect levitation. It's the 2nd most important thing to have after the boots. If you want to have ultimate mobility and efficiency then join the mages guild so you can use their teleportation services and learn the mark and recall spells. Diving intervention and Almsivi intervention can be learned from the imperial shrines and dunmer temples respectively. They teleport you to the nearest temple/shine and help you get around faster once you learn the routes.
>>
>>321176059
Carefully pick a weapon/college to specialize in. That weapon class/college would be your brother until you become a demigod.
Don't engage everything like you will win everything.
Carry potions and intervention scrolls. They teleport you to the closest temple/imperial shrine in your vicinity.
It's okay to play blind as long as you prioritize survival over everything. (not looting nor exploring, just sticking to the main roads until you get a general idea of the region)
>>
>>321177306
i liked oblivion too, i just never finished shivering isles because i leveled up so much playing it that the gameplay was shit against even low level enemies and the combat isn't interesting, like it was cool that you could have more than one single attack type like in morrowind but the combats really not that involved and creatures with the level scaling just made it a super grind to do anything
>>
>>321177427
>How to not enjoy the game: The Guide
>>
>>321177427
why do you even play singleplayer games?
Just go shit it up on f2p multiplayer games.
>>
>>321177239
>People who loved Daggerfall hated Morrowind
The only changes I really dislike are:
>no property
>no banks
>enchanting any weapon, no matter how shitty, allows you to attack daedra
>can't force doors open with weapons
>no medicine skill
Well, there's also scale, but I'll take handcrafted things over procedural generation any day.
>>
>>321177427
Don't listen to this person. His guide is literally Breaker of Games, Destroyer of Fun. However, the very final part is a good thing to note: having some teleports helps when you're in a bind.

Just don't be a shitter and do what this 'guide' says, because it ruins 99.99% of the fun. Find it all on your own pace.
>>
>>321177526
>>321177627
He asked how to get good. Plus all of what I mentioned happens over the course of like 50+ hours of exploring and questing. Also abusing ingame mechanics is what the game encourages you to do.

Hell the entire premise of the game is that Vardenfel has gone to shit due to a bunch of mortals trying to become gods. It makes sense that you yourself would want to achieve the same power.
>>
every time i try this game its the same thing, just miss miss miss while bandits hit way more often and push my shit it in, even though i have full fatigue and am using a weapon im skilled with. i dont get it
>>
>>321177791
>cheating and exploiting = getting good
>Also abusing ingame mechanics is what the game encourages you to do.
Giving freedom != encouraging.

You can kill any person in MW or Fallout, doesn't mean you should do it. People exploiting alchemy and broken artifacts are the scum of the earth. GIT fucking GUD, shitter.
>>
>>321177239
i enjoyed all 4 personally, but it's certainly true that i found oblivion/skyrim a lot less fun.
>>
>>321177791
the game also allows you to kill vivec, doesn't mean it's encouraged.
>>
>>321177809
try buying weapon training
>>
>>321177791
dont take it the hard way people like the IDEA of a challenge but even pen and paper games people do gamebreaking shit all the time even if the dungeon master is throwing crazy stuff at them.
game breaking stuff is fun, people cheat all the fucking time on any game they can.
when you start in morrowind you dont stand a fucking chance even with the best weapon you can find unless you use stat boosting shit too which would be cheating to most people.
>>
>>321177915
>cheating
No cheats were used.
>exploiting
I'll admit resisting boots of blinding speed is a bit shady but it's not as if you can't get 100% magic resist easily with a breton anyways.

All I did was give a list of cool items to go search for and some advice to help you explore efficiently. It's up to you in what order you search for gear or if you search for gear at all.
>>
>>321177427
I never bother with the boots of blinding speed personally.
>>
>>321178135
its the concept of going into an RPG and picking everything based on optimisation, which will boil down to playing 1 way every time.

Pick the class you want, pick the race you want, wear what you want.
Explore and fucking roleplay.
>>
>>321177791
That is the exact opposite of the story of the game. The whole story is about stopping the mortals who have ascended to godhood. The whole point of the Nerevarine is to destroy those who had betrayed him in his past life, chiefly the Tribunal and Dagoth Ur. In fact, the idea is that you shun the temptation of godhood from Lorkhan's heart so that you don't fall into the same depravity as your past life's former company; the purpose is to deny the same power that they have.

Also, nowhere does the game encourage you to abuse its mechanics. It's just like D&D; the option is there, but breaking the game ruins the experience most of the time.
>>
>>321178229
You can't kill Gaenor on the hardest difficulty if you don't optimize your character.

Hell many of the endgame DLC enemies are simply impossible to beat at higher difficulties unless you have a handful of artifacts at your disposal.

Remember the maze at the end of Tribunal? You fucking try to beat that shit without a minmaxed character. It's hell. Werewolves will do hundreds of damage through full artifact armor and max armor skills and they tank ridiculous amounts of damage.

When you get good at combat though you can even try going through that maze as a werewolf with no gear at all and still beating it. That's a damn good feeling.
>>
>>321178135
>No cheats were used.
With how broken alchemy can be, might as well use god mode.
What you did is recommend a person new to the game to look up where to find most OP artifacts. Doing things "efficiently" is for boring MMOs, it's not something you should be doing in single player games, especially cRPGs. It's a sure way to rush through the game missing the whole point of it, which is exploration.
>>
File: 1443099687426.png (639 KB, 528x462) Image search: [Google]
1443099687426.png
639 KB, 528x462
>>321178557
>You can't kill Gaenor on the hardest difficulty if you don't optimize your character.
Can you please get fucked and stop breathing?
>>
>>321177427
>Shield: Darksun Shield
Doesn't that shit involves going through vampire exclusive questline? It's hardly mandatory.
Also
>Feel free to look them up.
You're pure cancer, anon.
>>
Go here for the best mod loadout.
http://btb2.free.fr/morrowind.html
>>
So I beat the game and a lot of shit flew over my head and I'd read into Vivec's sermons if he didn't write them like he was fucking dreaming

Why did the Tribunal go against their promise again?
>>
doesmanyone have any tips for someone who wants to be a battle mage if thats possible? mainly like swords destruction and alteration and heavy armour, ifthats even smething thats viable
>>
>>321178561
I'll let you in on a little secret : 90% of the map in Morrowind is complete and utter shit. You've been to one slave cave you've been to them all. Same applies to ancestral tombs and daedric shrines and dwarven ruins.

The only places that are really worth exploring are the rare dungeons that you can really tell a developer poured their heart and soul into to tell a story.

>>321178654
The vampire questlines are a nice change of pace though. Also terrorizing the local populace with your fangs and pale skin is fun.
>>
I can't get into it. I don't have a problem with the graphics, just the setting and characters are incredibly boring.
>>
>>321178850
Pick atronach sign.
>>321178939
>I'll let you in on a little secret : 90% of the map in Morrowind is complete and utter shit.
:^)
Feel free to efficiently kill yourself, bye now.
>>
File: 1450714439709.jpg (1 MB, 1169x1612) Image search: [Google]
1450714439709.jpg
1 MB, 1169x1612
This thread reminds me why I dont care for most Morrowind fans, while loving the game.

More than any other TES, the Morrowind crowd are a bunch of min-maxing faggots who never try going for a role and then bitch how easy it is.
>>
>>321179024
>implying min-maxing shitter is a MW fan
>>
>>321179024
>stop liking what I don't like
Why do you care how other people play games? If people are having fun then let them have fun. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>321157226
I've been playing Morrowind on and off for the last ten years of my life, and I still haven't done everything. I've never beaten all of a faction's quests, I've never completed or come close to completing the expansions and I also haven't beaten the main quest.

The farthest I got in the main quest was becoming Hortator of House Hlaalu. I'm honestly shocked by how little I've really done in the game.

Meanwhile, I've done a lot of Skyrim's quests besides the DLCs. I've done some fo Dawnguard, though, Skyrim is still a really good game, don't get me wrong.

Morrowind is definitely the series' high point for me. Daggerfall is great, but it's very dated and too randomly generated.
>>
>>321178557
But that's just it, those DLC are endgame.

You're telling a completely new player to disregard the charm of exploring Vvardenfell for the sake of minmaxing. The game creates a fascinating world begging to be explored, and by the endgame DLC, the player should have explored enough to not be absolute shit in those scenarios. But if you just take a shortcut and look all this shit up, you disregard a large chunk of what the game is about.

>>321179024
No, most of us hate min-maxing. Most enjoy the experience the game provides, because that's 99% of the game.
>>
Is there any good (as in non-botnet) no CD patch for Morrowind? I feel like playing again but I don't want to listen to the hellish noise my CD drive lets out.
>>
>>321179283
Pirate the GOG version
>>
>>321179210
That's a shame. A lot of the quests, especially the endgame, have some nice backing lore. If you read into the lore, you can understand the true beauty of TES lore and see why these newer games Bethesda has created are lacking seriously. Also, understanding the metaphysics of TES helps in discussing beyond the surface events within Tamriel.
>>
>>321179283
it's like 6 dollars in the steam sale, just buy it goy.
>>
>>321179258
Fine let me rephrase it.

As soon as you leave the Census office go to sleep and get attacked by the Dark Brotherhood. Then immediatly go to Ebonheart and talk to the guy wearing adamantium armor. He'll tell you how to get to Mournhold. Once there go to the museum and pick up the artifact book. That will give you the basic starting point to start hunting for artifacts all over the world.

If you really want to go artifact hunting join the Temple. The Temple will set you on a quest that will take you all over vardenfel and eventually into some incredibly dangerous places. You'll have to prepare yourself thoroughly with training, gear and experience before each quest. By the time you finish the Temple questline you'll be ready to tackle the main quest in it's entirety.

That better?
>>
>>321178842
>Why did the Tribunal go against their promise again?
Greed, Chimer were basically Jews
>>
File: 1445778314444.jpg (22 KB, 286x280) Image search: [Google]
1445778314444.jpg
22 KB, 286x280
Just started again after haven't play it for a long time.

Should I really focus only on one armor type and also one type of weapon?
>>
>>321179745
pretty much, everything is based on numbers and you want yours to be as high as possible
>>
>>321177070
Nope, they got driven off by cliff racers.
>>
>>321179594
Better, but that'd make you a
>filthy fucking cleric
Get kicked into a pit, cleric.

Otherwise, I'd omit the first part. Going to Mournhold is a surefire way to get your shit pushed in as a FOB n'wah.

Much better though.
>>
>>321179976
>Dragons driven off by cliff racers
>Cliff racers driven off by Jiub
>Jiub eaten by a dragon

It's like fucking pottery.
>>
>>321179745
>Should I really focus only on one armor type and also one type of weapon?

Go for one armor and two weapon skills. I Usually go for long blade and something else. Go light armour or heavy, there is one worthwhile medium armor in the game but you can't wear the breastplate/helm around ordinators or they'll kill you.
>>
>>321179745
Only at the start, later on you can basically pick up any weapon and master it fairly quickly
>>
File: OpenMW.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OpenMW.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>321157226
Play it all the time
GOAT

1.0 when?
>>
File: Ash_Statue.png (104 KB, 216x446) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Statue.png
104 KB, 216x446
>tfw your in-game home is full of these little guys
>>
>>321180396
Soon, 0.37 is already out
>>
>>321179552
this guy gets it
it's badass how there is a story book that mentions all the master trainers so you can piece together who they all are just from playing the game and builds the story a bit deeper.
>>321178850
that's possible its just difficult to balance str/agility stats vs magic using ones like intelligence/willpower you might end up leaning towards one or the other. alteration is probably the best single skill in the game.
>>
File: openmw.png (24 KB, 937x209) Image search: [Google]
openmw.png
24 KB, 937x209
>>321180396
>>321180626

Soon indeed
>>
>>321157226

I still play all the time and have been since release. Heck I even play the game unmodded.
>>
>>321179682
No, see, I needed to phrase my question better

When you question Vivec about the Tribunal murdering the Nerevar, he denies it outright saying "We did not murder Nerevar."

So what was the circumstance of his death and their rise to godhood
>>
>>321180512
These legit creeped me out. It gave me Stephen King horror vibes when I came across it in a Redoran noble's house.
Then I fucking found a cave housing crates full of those shits. I wanted to make a paladin character right then.
>>
File: 1438175223062.jpg (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1438175223062.jpg
192 KB, 1024x768
>>321180512
Had any strange dreams anon?
>>
>>321181425
I actually did recently have a dream about making one in real life, hot damn
>>
>>321180960
It's a matter of debate between two schools of thought. One believes that the Tribunal poisoned/assassinated Nerevar due to greed and the desire to become gods. The Tribunal maintains otherwise, that Nerevar died of his wounds. It's possible that Vivec omitted the truth, especially since Azura's prophecy states that Nerevar's reincarnation spells the doom for the Tribunal. However, Vivec also is rather neutral in whether he lives or dies, being the enlightened being he is.

Anyways, Nerevar fought with Dagoth Ur after Ur was corrupted by his tampering with Kagrenac's tools. This happened a couple of weeks after the war with the Dwemer. I'm not sure whether it was a result of the Dwemer or Dagoth Ur, but after the fighting, Nerevar is *said* to have been wounded. What is known is that he sought counsel with Azura immediately afterwards on what to do with Kagrenac's tools. At this point, Nerevar died shortly after, some say to poison during the ritual, a conspiracy involving his confidants and wife. His last order was for his company to destroy the tools, lest they repeat the folly of the Dwemer.

However, Sotha Sil, being the crafty bastard that he is, experimented with the tools and Lorkhan's Heart. Because of this, he found how to become a god. Both Vivec and Almalexia agreed to Sotha Sil's plan, and their greed resulted in their rise to godhood. However, at this moment, Azura appeared and cursed the three, because they had defied the words of her champion, Nerevar.

She came up with a prophecy stating that Nerevar would be reincarnated as the Nerevarine and that the Nerevarine would spell the doom of the Tribunal. Furthermore, she cursed all the Chimer into becoming the Dunmer.

It is worthy to note in the centuries between these events and the events of Morrowind, Vivec meditated a ridiculous amount, and achieved enlightenment, resulting in a heightened awareness and supposedly becoming more than just the god he was before.
>>
>>321180960
Vivec was lying, he admits to murdering Nerevar in his sermons, just read some online commentaries on them
>>
>>321182128
I could explain more if you have any other questions. It's a lot to go over, but I have plenty of time.
>>
>>321181754
Go, the Red Mountain is calling you
>>
we have lore threads on /tg/ every weekend
>>
>>321177239
I played Daggerfall and enjoyed it.
I was hype as fuck for both Morrowind and Oblivion.
Morrowind was everything I wanted in an alien world exploration simulator.
Oblivion was alright, but felt too linear and samey.
Skyrim was Oblivion: Conan The Barbarian edition.

Didn't touch ESO and I'm not really looking forward to the next game.

>>321177953
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1450812519186.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1450812519186.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>321157226
I just bought this game what are some mods to make it more playable
>>
>>321187428
http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!trainwizmorrowindguide/c1ul1
>>
>>321187428

unofficial patch, adamantium armor/helmet official plugin and the bard one
>>
>>321187428
Gratuitous violence, MGSO
>>
>>321180835
Why is that CS so important
>>
>>321190362
It should remove a lot of limits of the original CS
>>
>>321174142
I bring restore strength potions.
Yes, I stock those just for you. Fuck you.
>>
File: limewaremofo.jpg (297 KB, 824x529) Image search: [Google]
limewaremofo.jpg
297 KB, 824x529
>>
>>321177239
Each game keeps getting more and more restrictive. I mean shit. Look at what they did to fallout 4
>>
>>321177239
loved Morrowind, hated Dragonfall, was left indifferent to Oblivion, disppointed if anything, hated Skyrim
>>
>>321191780
>Dragonfall
We all hate Dragonfall
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.