[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just beat MGR Was he right, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Hewasright.png (563 KB, 867x766) Image search: [Google]
Hewasright.png
563 KB, 867x766
Just beat MGR

Was he right, /v/?
>>
No, he was batshit insane.
>>
He was right when he said you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette
>>
>>321154937

Sure he was.
>>
>>321155032
He sure was.
>>
>>321155485
>>321155565
Was he sure?
>>
I get that he wanted people to be able to fight for what they believed in and I get that he wanted to kill the culture surrounding celebrities and other unimportant bullshit

But man, was he still insane.
>>
He was completely retarded and an awful villain.
>>
>>321155863

He was a pretty good final boss anon. Way to be a contrarian faggot.
>>
>>321154615
I still can't figure out what he wanted. Use child brains to run military androids for fake wars and this will reboot American culture?
>>
He was planning to replace a world where the weak are controlled by the strong with a world where the weak are just killed by the strong, and then the strong go around killing each other.
>>
What the fuck is the message of this game?

Fighting for reason besides you love killing people is wrong?
>>
>>321156012
fight your own wars
>>
>>321155957
Second-worst to Sundownie. They weren't even trying.
>>
>>321156012
It didn't have a moral, it was largely about Raiden as a character. By the end of it, he accepted what he had been and what he had become. He was still a warrior of justice, he just wasn't some knight in shining armor. He's a killer, like everyone else.
>>
>>321154615

He's pretty much male Hilary Clinton.
>>
>>321156195

if you say so. doesn't change my enjoyment
>>
>>321154615

Hard to find fault in his cause. Which is how a good antagonist is supposed to be. He had some flawed methods that led to the inevitable conflict, which is the theme of the metal gear series.

He also managed to pull off a xanatos gambit, which is highlighted at the end. So maybe he was "right" either way.
>>
>>321156269
I'd vote for Hilary if she was that swole.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.