[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think we'll get this on vc in america?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: mother 3.jpg (5 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
mother 3.jpg
5 KB, 282x179
do you think we'll get this on vc in america?
>>
Doubtful
>>
>>321153498
>magypsies
Nope
>>
No money in it.
>>
Nope, NOA hates Mother.
>>
File: 200px-FireFlowerMK8.png (46 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
200px-FireFlowerMK8.png
46 KB, 200x208
>>321153498
Does this answer your question?
>>
File: What do you mean Bill.jpg (12 KB, 594x124) Image search: [Google]
What do you mean Bill.jpg
12 KB, 594x124
Do wonder if they will or won't.
>>
File: bleen.gif (978 KB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
bleen.gif
978 KB, 220x190
Oh, I'm sure it will come out... IN A HUNDRED YEARS.

Nah, I actually think they would. After going through the trouble of releasing Mother and CUM ON REGGIE GIVE US MOTHER 3, there might be a chance for it here.

That being said, I still think it would have been better on the 3DS.
>>
>>321154087
Well people have flocked to the Japanese Miiverse of Mother 3 to beg Nintendo for it
>>
>>321154108
I wonder how badly NOA will/would butcher it
>>
>>321154256
Memes and they would most likely would change names like Kumatora pissing off a lot of people.
>>
>>321154108
3DS can't really do GBA emulation well. The GBA games that are on it goes about it in the most insane way possible from what I've heard. So it would be just Wii U only.
>>321154256
Actually I trust them with Mother 3. Unlike the they normally touch they know Mother 3 is basically a holy grail to people. So I do feel they would treat it better than everything else they work on. Plus because lots of people played Tomatoes localization I feel NoA can't really censor anything the game has. But maybe I'm just speaking nosense.
>>
>>321154514
I wonder if at least they would bother rewriting the title screen. Or even renaming the game.

A friend of mine who hasn't played the game jokingly said it should be Earthbound Till The End of Time. I laughed at how well that actually fits considering the ending.
>>
>>321153498
You can already play it for free completely translated...why do you need it on the VC?
>>
>>321154924
Because people like supporting games they like?
>>
>>321154903
If I can take a guess its either going to be Earthbound 2 (That's what they called it in Earthbound) or Earthbound Finally. Since it would be Beginnings, Earthbound, Finally.
>>
File: 1450020042478.png (287 KB, 533x358) Image search: [Google]
1450020042478.png
287 KB, 533x358
>>321155151
>yfw they end up calling it Earthbound Forever
>>
>>321155401
Either way people know it's the last game. They can call it whatever the hell they want and everyone will just go "YAY WE FINALLY GOT IT"
>>
File: Life has many doors Ed boy.gif (2 MB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
Life has many doors Ed boy.gif
2 MB, 400x234
>>321155631
Yeah, that's true.

Well, I'm cautiously optimistic. If and when that happens I will know at least one thing I was waiting for happened and I can move on with my life.

I mean, it's been 10 years, man.
>>
>>321154514
>3DS can't really do GBA emulation well.
This baffles me, compared to how well they emulate on any DS system with a DSTWO. Even with the built-in CPU of the DSTWO, I'd still expect the 3DS to be superior.
>>
>>321155829
>it's been 10 years, man.
Fuck. Maybe there'll be a surprise direct on its 420 10th anniversary? A man can hope.
inb4 a direct really does happen on that day
inb4 it still doesn't get announced
>>
>>321155829
I do feel they will bring it over here finally. Maybe showing it at E3 like Beginnings. Hell them giving us Beginnings shows Nintendo knows people want Mother over here. Them giving us that is almost unheard of. Yeah they had the rom and localized it back in 1990 but for them to really acknowledge Mother and even had Itoi talking about it gives people hope for it. I was one of those guys that was pissed after >>321154070 that shit but now I'm more hopeful.
>>
The fan translation is better than whatever shit NoA would do, anyways.
>>
>>321156304
I kinda want them to try and do something to it. Anything.

I dare them. I double dare them.

Seeing the assblastedness would be great.
>>
>>321156967
the mother 4 shitposts have gotten old, we need something new to keep mother threads fresh
>>
Why do people want an official release? Mato's translation was far better than anything NoA could give us.

I should replay Mother 3. I played Undertale last week for the first time and it felt like a worse Earthbound and Mother 3.
>>
Playing this right now and trying to complete the Battle Memory.

Should I go for the back sprites of the Black Beanling, Grated Yammonster, and Big Spud Bug right now? They kill me really easily at the moment, and I'm only on Chapter 4. I'm curious if I can encounter these guys again later.
>>
>>321158186
just run after you get their back portrait
>>
>>321158248
The thing is that it's tough for me to get their portraits in the first place. I can NEVER get a back view of the Grated Yammonster and the Big Spud Bugs usually attack in pairs and hit hard at the moment.

Black Beanling's a Black Beanling and is fucking rare in general. I heard you can fight all of these enemies in Chapter 7, but I don't know. I don't want to complete Chapter 4 just yet.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.