[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im done with consoles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: case.png (219 KB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
case.png
219 KB, 450x405
Hey /v/. After literally 4 years of playing console games online I got up, unplugged my xbox and playstation, walked down to the local game store, and sold them. With the 900 dollars I got from selling my ps4 and xbox one I went online and bought parts for a new pc. I got an 8 core amd 4.0 ghz processor, 16 gb of ddr3 gaming ram, 3 2tb drives, a kickass motherboard, some top quality water coolers, and a kickass case. The reason for me switching to pc is simple really. Fucking. 12 year olds. The little bastards have been ruining online gaming since Ultima online and have pretty much switched to consoles altogether. The last straw was when, in the middle of a mature, reasonable conversation with a friend while playing call of duty, I killed some kid. Then, I killed him again and he screamed, and I quote: "STOP FUCKING KILLING ME YOU ARENT PLAYING THE GAME RIGHT. QUIT IT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL DDOS YOUR GRANDMOTHERS LIFE SUPPORT." I sent my friend my skype, and canceled my memberships. These little fucks can stay on consoles for all I care, Im gone from that hellhole. Anyone else have any seeing the light stories?

>pic related my new case
>>
>>321152930
>no SSD

Oh shit nigga what are you doing?
>>
Is that a copy pasta? I'm pretty sure it's a copy pasta.
>>
I lost brain cells reading this.
>>
>AMD CPU

lmao
>>
>>321152930
>AMD
reported
>>
>>321152930
>gaming ram
>>
>>321152930
I'm curious where you managed to sell your consoles for more than retail.
>>
>>321153576

He also probably sold the games anon
>>
>>321153750
Op here. I got rid of EVERYTHING. all 70 games accumulative in mint condition can fetch you a good amount of money.
>>
>>321154952
>70 games
>On XB/PS4
OP is lying.
>>
>>321152930
>Fed up of consoles
>PS and Xbox
Gee, I wonder why filthy casual? You can't handle a good system.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.