[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 840x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 840x400
What went wrong?
>>
disnea
>>
>>321151295
EA
>>
Oversimplified an already simple game
>>
>>321151295
are you really wondering?
>>
It wasn't an hd re-release of bf1 and 2
>>
Disney rushing to cash in.
>>
depth of a puddle
we expected a Battlefield reskin and didn't even get that
>>
>>321151295
How much could I make if I sold my voucher for this that came with the PS4?
>>
>>321151771
The price has been reduced to $40 so not very much
>>
>>321151295
it did not take star wars fans or fps fans into consideration.

They told star wars fans it was an authentic experience and got basic canon shit wrong

FPS fans got a bare bones shooter

Battlefront fans got an even more casual shooter
>>
>>321151295
Star Wars Battlefront is fucking awesome. I cant even fathom the amount of shit it's getting on /v/

Its just like the movie, which got good reviews, and its one of the highest selling movies in the world right now and for good reason

>b-but its not MUH Battlefront!
lol fuck off. Nobody cared or knew about those games before EA. Consider actually having fun once in your life, thats what the game is, fun. Since when is NOT MUH a valid criticism? They're basically taking the Battlefront name and making it something better, there's nothing wrong with that.

Its basically the exact same for The Force Awakens. Reinventing a franchise into a badass Marvel- like universe which is also selling well and everyone is enjoying it aside from you /co/ntrarians. Why is that exactly?
>>
>>321151953
People will respond to this post as if it was serious
>>
>>321151953
Ladies and gentlemen, here we have the first faggot in the thread!
>>
>>321151953
heh
>>
>>321151953
They don't even bother baiting the hooks anymore....
>>
>>321152231
The hook in the image never had bait on it, you fucking memer
>>
>>321151953
This is a modified pasta previously seen on /co/ regarding Guardians of the Galaxy comic books.
>>
File: 1447082218015.gif (459 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447082218015.gif
459 KB, 500x281
>>321151295
>Prominent K/D ratios on the scoreboard, where more often then not those at the top are probably just there because they were the ones that happened to be close enough a stupid OP power up when it spawned.
>No ground vehicles unique to the rebels.
>A progression threadmill that could have only detracted from enjoyment by virtue of traits providing a distinct advantage over newbies, among other things.
>No space battles in a Star Wars game.
>Virtually no way to coordinate or synergize with the rest of your team, leading to most fights becoming just a blind firefight for the most part
>Skill hardly matters: top tier players have little change in their playstyle compared to Cod Kids, and you will probably die at least once a ge to something that's rediculously more powerful compared to you.
A whole lotta things, m8
>>
Disney and EA cash grab
>>
with the info we had months before it released we all knew it would be a pretty looking cashgrab
"im having fun with it" faggots are just SW cucks
>>
File: 1437032759007.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1437032759007.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>321151327
>>321151650
This is not mainly disney fault, it's EA, this has not been the first nor the last shit game they've released in the past 7ish years.
How the fuck is anyone surprised by this?
It's EA, no matter if disney gave them 3 years it would've still somehow come out inferior to the older battlefronts.
Disney is shit and all but you have to be an EA fanboy ( which is completely retarded may I add) to say it's disney fault and not just another crappy release from EA.
Hopefully the next one will be given to another company or just another dev with same publisher, but that would still be bad,
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.