[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Prince Marth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Marthdlc_img.jpg (1015 KB, 2885x3501) Image search: [Google]
Marthdlc_img.jpg
1015 KB, 2885x3501
What does /v/ think of Prince Marth?
>>
>>321151226
Don't you mean Martha?
Bland as fuck character honestly, granted he is the first
>>
hes no ike
>>
>>321151226
Fake lucina
>>
>>321151226
I'd stick it in his butt
>>
>>321151226
Prince? More like princess.
>>
Dwight is best
>>
Shame what happened to his series.
>>
>>321151226
He'd be as forgettable as any other bland lord if it wasn't for the fact that he was the first.
>>
>>321151226
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>>
I want to watch him and ike have hot royal sex
>>
File: marth_shrine.jpg (159 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
marth_shrine.jpg
159 KB, 960x720
I love him.

He is my one and only.
>>
Official Marth artwork ranking

FE12>FE3>>>>>>FE11>>>>>>>>>FE13>>>>>>>>FE1
>>
>>321151226

My favorite lord. The bit of character development he got in Shadow Dragon helped.
>>
>>321151226
>no circle badge thing
>that belt
>body sweater thing
>that armor, or lack of rather
>those thigh highs
>that face
>those cuffs
Whoever did this needs to be fired. This is not Marth, this is literally Lucina with short hair.
>>
>>321154041
>no FE 12

Cool you have the anime though. Dubbed?
>>
>>321154041
Hey anon, do you prefer FE3 or FE12
>>
>>321154732
Don't remind me.

And it's English subbed with Japanese voices.
I got this VHS back in like 1999 or 2000. When Melee came out, I would insist that Marth's name was "Mars" because that is what he was called in the anime.

>>321155130
In truth, I haven't played all the way through 12. As you can see, I don't own a physical copy and downloaded a ROM.

FE3 is great, though. It's one of the first games I've ever played, but I think it's still amazing even when I take off the nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>321155498
Do you happen to have an FE4 cartridge as well
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.