[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how was chico able to stand in the helicopter when they removed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: achilles bolts.jpg (20 KB, 295x164) Image search: [Google]
achilles bolts.jpg
20 KB, 295x164
So, how was chico able to stand in the helicopter when they removed the bomb from Paz...I thought the Omega guys put bolts in his ankles to prevent him from standing/walking/running?
>>
>trying to find logic in a MGS plot
>>
He was on his knees.
>>
How was Vamp able to walk on water
>>
>>321145241
The Medic fixed him up while Snake got Miller
>>
>>321145241
>So, how was chico able to stand in the helicopter when they removed the bomb from Paz
he was on his knees you fucking tard
>>
just how does the pain shoot bees

oh wait

...THANK YOU mgsv, what would we EVER have done without you i just dont know how we reconciled these horrible horrible plot holes
>>
>>321145386
Oh, he did?

He replaced his fucking achilles tendons?

>>321145417
He's a short ass kid, he was totally standing when he was on one side of her (where the medic was) and then he goes one knee on the bench on the other side, but clearly puts all of his weight on his "standing foot" while switching knees on the bench.

Just sloppy Kojima BS.
>>
>Why is she called "Sniper Wolf" if she isn't a wolf?
>>
He was on his knees
>>
>>321145913
so you wont take no for an answer huh

why even make the thread

lets just chalk it up to parasites ok hon
>>
>>321145635

>just how does the pain shoot bees

What does this mean? Is this a meme about the bionic arm?
>>
>>321146731
Retards sperging out because Kojima wanted to fill in some insignificant plot holes.
>>
>>321146909
nobody shot bees in mgs5...who is teh retard now?
>>
>>321146731
there's a tape in mgsv that "explains" how the pain shoots bees by basically just saying "parasites" which does literally nothing to further the story and everyone was fine with just saying "weird slav magic" before mgsv came along.

its one of the more nonsensical facets of how MGSV is literally the worst plot wrap up possible for the series

>>321146909
well you're a big meanie-butt who should just go away!
>>
>>321147030
The phantom pain shoots bees? Is that like a secret unlock? I thought i platinumed the game
>>
>>321147193
funny joke
>>
>>321147253
huh?
I'm not trying to call venom snake (big boss) "phantom pain," I'm referring to his bionic arm, as <i>the</i>"phantom pain," as they introduce it in the game.
>>
>>321147359
hahaha

so how come they let the boys run off with the robot
>>
>>321147030
MGS4's plot was far worse.
>>
>>321145241
>>321145373

I only recently realized the significance of the bolts in the heels -- but to say he was on his knees.

Of course he was. I don't know why I didn't realize that sooner. Sometimes it's the most obvious things that go unnoticed.
>>
>>321147659
RAVING RAVEN

*SKREEEEEE*

SNIPE ME NOW BAWSS
>>
>>321148204
WATCH AT THE END OF THE VIDEO WHEN HE AND THE MEDIC TAKE A FEW STEPS BEFORE PAZ JUMPS OUT AND THE SNUKE GOES OFF FFS
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.