[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you're glad you'll never play again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
Fuck Borderlands altogether. Awful game.
I didn't play its sequels, but fuck them too.
>>
File: Drakengard.jpg (86 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard.jpg
86 KB, 640x908
I hate this fucking game. There are very few games I would say that about, but this is one of them. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
I liked Borderlands and even thought 2 was fun. The pre-sequel is one of the worst games I've played in my life. Shittier stories, shittiest side characters ever in a game, awful gimmick mechanics, and terrible level design even by Borderlands standards
>>
>>321140704
I'm with OP here, played like 20 or 30 quests with a friend, we both thought it was total shit. Fuck bullet sponge enemies man. The crazy drops are kinda fun until you get something so broken nothing else better ever drops. We managed to kill the first huge boss thing by just standing there and riddling it with bullets.
>>
File: MW3.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
MW3.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
my first and only experience with the call of duty franchise.Never looked back
>>
>>321141084

COD 1, 2 and 4 are god tier military shooters. The rest are different levels of shit.

You played one of the worst.
>>
>>321141084
Play COD4.
Miles better.
>>
I enjoyed Borderlands, but something that really annoyed me is that machine guns never show up in shops. All the combat rifles you can buy are the 3-round burst variety, usually with a scope. I had to rely on drops for my full-auto rifles. That's the only weapon type that you can't buy, and I really don't understand why.
>>
>>321140967
In comparison mostly things you drop on borderlands 2 abd TPS are e kinda shit, even legendaries are terrible.

IMO all borderlands games do something rrally good while fucking up something at the same time.

BL1 had nice gunplay hut it lacked a good story.
BL2 had a decent story but the loot system was changed for the worst shit ever, mostly guns frrl like shit or have signifucant con.
BL:TPS has better playable characters but the quest structure and secondary characters are really fucking bad, and to top it off they copied the loot aystem if borderlands 2 but moatly of thr bosses werent farmable.

Tps is my most played borderlands sinply because lasers are really cool and thr character builds and interactions are the best in the series, ut also has a really good dlc.
>>
>>321139904
I like the first game. While it definitely has it's flaws like awkward driving sections, leveling up too easily and some fucking abysmal boss fights, it has the best gunplay and most satisfying loot.

2 did a lot of things better but enemy scaling and loot is definitely not one of them. And while it definitely had a more fleshed out story, I HATE all the goddamn sections where I have to listen to an NPC talk before being able to progress. I mean every time I start a new game I have to put up with Claptrap for like 20 minutes until I reach Sanctuary and I fucking hate that piece of shit robot so much. The Pre-Sequel isn't much better, particularly with Pickles but at least it's a lot shorter.

I hope Borderlands 3 goes back to 1's loot and enemy system because there's a lot of potential in the series.

Also fuck Anthony Burch
>>
>>321142647
I'm pretty sure Anthony Burch was told to fuck off and isn't going to be allowed to get his cucked hands on BL3
>>
>>321141684
Borderlands 1 lacked a good story but I'd say it had worse problems:
>terrible fucking boss fights
-I can't remember a single good boss fight aside from maybe Sledge, but Mad Mel was particularly terrible. Not to mention the Destroyer who has to be one of the most disappointing final bosses ever.
>too much backtracking
Why do I have to be a certain level for new quests to pop up? Why can't i just take all the quests at once or have characters call me through my ECHO or something? It was really fucking annoying for Claptrap to call me every 5 minutes because there was a new mission avaliable at the [location] bounty board.
>terrible driving
Which hasn't improved in any way in 2 or TPS

Those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.