[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the pros and cons (no pun intended) of these games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: codcsgo.png (494 KB, 620x564) Image search: [Google]
codcsgo.png
494 KB, 620x564
What are the pros and cons (no pun intended) of these games?
>>
>CS
>For autists, no fun allowed gameplay, very competitive

>COD
>Shitty yearly rehash, arcade shooter, fun
>>
wallrunning and sliding and all that other futuristic bullshit is trash in BO3. shouldve at least included a classic mode with all that dumb shit disabled like advanced warfare did.
>>
File: asdddd.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
asdddd.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
I hate CoD, I dislike CS:GO, I like pic related.
>>
you can't even aim in CSGO all you do is fire from the hip, besides like 4 guns. How the fuck does anyone find this remotely competitive lmao
>>
File: 12515.png (40 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
12515.png
40 KB, 600x700
>>321139228
>COD
Kids

>CS
Russian and Brazilian Kids
>>
>>321139228
Cod is a console shooter. The weapons, time to kill, recoil, kill streaks etc etc are all designed around a controller.

As retarded as CSGO is, it was designed for kbm from the ground up.

That said, when black ops 3 "mod tools" come out maybe something can be done.
>>
Csgo is a good game that /v/ hates because they are casuals.

Blops is liquid garbage.
>>
>>321139897
seige is great par ubisofts shit severs
>>
>BLOPS3
Tons of fun, shitty community ruins it
>CSGO
A small amount of fun, great community makes up for it
>>
File: 1450074878384.png (127 KB, 339x273) Image search: [Google]
1450074878384.png
127 KB, 339x273
>>321142116
>great community
>>
>CS:GO
shitty game

>Black Ops
shitty game

that being said both have the capacity to be fun, but its only ever fun if youre winning.
>>
>>321139228
Cs go casual = fun
Cs go competitive = autism and misery
Don't buy camos also family.
>>
CSGO Pros
>Great community (minus hacking faggots)
>Sees professional play
>Weapon skins are beautiful and humorous at times
CSGO Cons
>hard to git gud
>hackers
Call of Duty pros
>...
COD Cons
>Is call of duty
>>
>>321140017
Because you are fucking trash
>>
>>321141998
The game is buggy, it has shifty netcode, your legs and arms will constantly clip through walls, Ubisoft has garbage servers, sometimes performance hits rock bottom. The gameplay itself is stellar, but jesus christ Ubisoft please.
>>
>>321144513
t. csgo fan gay
>>
>>321144513
>im still nova

get over yourself faggot, CS:GO is garbage

even COD is more fun
>>
>>321139394
CS is competitive like going to Vegas is competitive.
>>
>>321141664
Uh... Csgo was literally a port from console to pc
>>
i don't understand the current allure of blops 3. It waters down the stuff that made aw good, isn't as different as something like halo to fully set itself apart, and doesn't have a fast enough pace to rival titanfall

Like why buy blops when all of those things exist (except titanfall being dead then i guess aw did ok)
>>
>>321146073
I generally dislike cod but find myself addicted to blops 3. Maybe it's the concept (or illusion) of progression as you play more. There's different classes each with their own gear to unlock plus the weapons and emblems and shit.

But I did used to play CS 1.6 all the time in high school with my buds. Must've put hundreds of hours into it but now I don't feel like going back for some reason.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.